Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wonderful chapter 
Arnav - khushi's intimate scenes is written so passionately , it was not vulgar . Their passion is raw which they have banked inside them for over a decade . Khushi couldn't cross the line , she is restraining herself. She is convincing herself that being a widow certain lines should never be crossed . Its time she grabs second chance & live her life to the fullest , it doesn't mean she forget NK ,he will be very much alive in form of Meera . If she lets go off this chance she will end up crying alone when she grows old just like Manorama  
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.. beautifully written... loved it 😊
tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just awesome... superb!
spectacular...

oh when will she accept him? the wait is too painful
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
simply awesome. ...loved it...to core...
khushirai216 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous update
Waiting for next part
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Such an amazing update! loved it.. hope to see them taking next steps together in understanding with no regret or guilt involved.. love Arnav for allowing Khushi to hold on NK.. 

thanks for pm 😊
NASAKE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Every time after reading ur story I search in my mind for d phrasing words, but I utterly fails, it always (from d prolong, chapter one to till here) mesmerize me like how can a ff b feels so real n one which is very dear n near to my heart. Ur story is breeze in d hot summer which am welcoming with my opened arms. 
Manorama such a wonder lady, a sister, a daughter in law, a mother, a mother in law, a grand mother more over such a humorous kind lady. Words r mere for that beautiful character.

Our little sweet heart meera is a wonder kid, a miracle for her friend mohan, a priceless therapy for d disabled kid, a precious gift to ones life. Meera n mohan r very close to my heart coz I have a daughter of 7 year old n my sister daughter is 9 year, d elder kid is so caring n sharing towards my kid. Even my  sister daughter have made a friend in her class who have my daughter name n she proudly say that her friend has her sister name because of that she made her friend. When ever I read about meera n mohan it never seems like a tale for me. It is as close as my daughter n my niece bonding.

Abt arnav n khushi there is no hurry, de r d breeze which always soothen out body n sole, a breeze which shows d hopes, positive approach towards life.

Finall I thank to almighty for pushing me towards this beautiful story, keep continue ur great hard work dear, I wish u loth of strength n health for u so that we can enjoy this journey with our b loved couples with a trusted navigator (you).

manusmithcl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Intense... Thats the one word that comes into mind after reading this chapter.. Emotions that each character feel is very well scripted.. Waiting for more as story unfolds..
addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mirabell, this was beautiful, the hues of relationships formed between people so aptly depicted.

Manorma, she lost her husband, but he wasn't her happiness, her son was, who also taken from her. Khushi then walked into her life, gave her purpose , she had to be strong for Khushi, and of course for Meera, her granddaughter who is so like her father, she hasnt been able to feel the lonliness that engulfs her now. She knows that Khushi is young, she still has yime yo find happiness again, other wise she will remain lonely for a very long time, a very wasted time waiting for happiness to come to her. Naren wouldnt have wanted that, and she knows that by staying eith Khusi, khushi herself would close doors in fear of being told she is forgetting Naren. So leave she must. Thankfully Khushi bua is the for her.

Now the electricity betwen these two, both know theh are physically attracted to each other, but one wants to slow things down this is for the long hsul, khushi wants to give in to her desires, but dhe is still tied to NK. until she takes the ring off her hand... I hope in a way, it Mano that does it for her...tellibg her she will be happy when Khushi is happy. Khushi is fighting her feelings, that is do palpable you just want tohold jer snd say its ok.

The scene itself gives us the clue that ehats going on betwen them is urgent, no thoughts, no feelings but just raw passion. The fact that they were ech others firstbloves, bringing back memories of that time. But the angst the girl is feeling, I'm glad he is taing it slow.
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Parenting is never easy.. Manorma made a brave decision leaving Khushi because she firmly believes it will help  Khushi will move forward , lest does Manorma know how afraid Khuhsi is ...
Whatever Arnav and Khushi shared has reignited ...will it consume them remains to be seen..

Khushi is facing such an uphill struggle..she's convinced herself tradition  and societies norms do not approve of such behavior...

Her despair over not wanting to forget NK is understandable .. Yet no one Is asking her to forget him.. NK is Merera's father ..always will be..but he is also Khushis' past.. A past that cannot be re written or erased ever. Meera's existence is NK... Is this how NK would want Khushi to live as.. His grieving widow forever

Has Mohan's condition taught Arnav patience,  perhaps.. He's trying very hard and one has to truly give him credit for this.. 

If one was to look at Maya.. She appears to care less for society and it traditions.. She has a past with Arnav , a son they equally adore.. They both have accepted what they had is no longer and this has enabled them to move on... Yet remain friends..it's about accepting...