Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 63

deepsdspeed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
loved the update..
the way u present the story makes me speechless..such sensitive issue with many emotions involved.. love you for giving us this story😊
Edited by deepsdspeed - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for updating...😛
Loved the update.

Arnav is so caring & loving & is here to stay for Khushi.⭐️

Khushi should move on in life for her & for Meera's happiness. Its not always you get a second chance in life. Khushi's love for NK will be always there in her heart but NK will also love if Khushi is able to move on in life with Arnav because Arnav genuinely loves her. NK will definitely not like if Khushi stays all alone & unhappy in her life with no one to love her or care for for her.

Time is the only medicine. Hope so Khushi soon accepts Arnav's love with no baggage of past before its too late.

Please update quickly.
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update Dear!!! Loved it...
saakhi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. I guess words won't be enough to describe what I felt while reading this update.
All the hues of different emotions that one can feel was there in this update.

There was passion , love, longing , happiness n then suddenly confusion , guilt , helplessness n indecision, anger , hurt .
It was like arnav n khushi's past n present came together to summarize everything that they must have felt from the day they met in the past n will feel in the future.

Thanks for d pm. I really loved reading this update 😊
It is such a wonderful piece of writing.

Viji79 thumbnail
Beautiful MB. More than the kiss, more than the progress in ArShi relationship, more than their apprehensions, what stood out to me in this update was Manorama's thoughts.
We come alone, we go alone and all that we gain in between are just sojourns, which to my spiritual mind is only Maya, that which is not ours. How very true. The realization of this single most truth is the solution to all the problems - mental, physical, religious, emotional.

Such rich thoughts. You amaze me. Take a bow girl. 

👏👏
Shereen_J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter Mira.. Emotions were unmasked, and they were all out in the open. There was love, acceptance  and doubt.  I hope Arnav's patience and love will help Khushi overcome her doubts. She will learn that NK is not between them, but will be with them. And she is not going to lose him again. 
SharuAG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How do I start commenting on this sensitive and intimate chapter?

You started the chapter with such a sweet and caring bond. Two souls founding solace form each other and bonding like sisters. Manoraman'a concern for losing Khushi is so touching and the concern and assurance receive from Madhu is amazing. 

You moved from sisterhood bond to lovers. The transition was beautiful. The intimate scene was beautifully pen down. 

Will Khushi be able to move on with Arnav, while she is still holding too much on NK. Is she feeling that she is still married to NK? Was it the reason for her holding back? Or is she in fear of losing him, like every one she loves leaves her like, she lost her parents and NK? How can one overcome this kind of insecurity? Insecurity which is within oneself is very hard thing to fight? To overcome such insecurities, one had to fight from the core. I hope Khushi would realize how special Arnav is and how Lucky to get the second chance in life is. I wish Manarama and Lav will help to overcome this insecurity. 

You have respected the Muslims in this chapter and I respect you for that. 

Wish you a blessed Ramadhan to all the Muslims, in this forum. 

Until next time, keep penning down amazing words. You left us craving more? 
Edited by SharuAG - 8 years ago
loves_aishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, the way you bring out the emotions
those raw, plain, simple emotions
just amazing!!
Brings out those years from deep somewhere inside me!!!
also your sensuous scenes were just enough!!
What they should be, atleast according to me!!!!

Great job!!!
Take Care!!😊
just4this thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You r a writer par excellence my dear friend,I am not only thankful to u but also to deepthi who had suggested ur ff.
I fell blessed to read ur work
A heartfelt THANK u that is what I can give back
Thank u
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was one Hot scene with emotion.. All the built up desire 4 each other finally loose.. I just Admire Arnav character here. Hope khushi will let go of Nk soon..   seriously that was a hell of the update. Brilliant writing on this tough concept... I can't imagine this to be ur first writing... U R a SUPERB writer...Edited by zayana123 - 8 years ago