T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

wonder when the wait will be over.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Heh heh folks.. I promise it is on its way. โค๏ธ

Removed. Available on Blog. Request Access. 

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago

Removed. Available on Blog. Request Access. 

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago

Manorama is woman of wisdom and strength.  She clearly understood that Kushi has her whole life ahead and she has to let Kushi go for her to have second chance with a man and another loving family. But it is easier said than done and glad to see the sister companionship between Manorama and Nandini.

Wow, that passionate kiss is sensual and mesmerizing. Their need to express and explore is divine. Kushi took her first baby steps towards Arnav without a push and finally Arnav and Kushi started the much needed dialogue about Kushi's guilt and insecurities. I am falling more and more for this Arnav. Just love the way he explained the morality of their relationship.

Edited by jduke - 8 years ago
I am so glad these two finally were able to give in to the tension that has been simmering just beneath the surface. You've built up to this moment so well, taking it layer by layer until they just couldn't resist it. Their chemistry has been explosive right from when he showed up on her doorstep. That palpable tension, the repressed memories all spoke to this fire between them. It was so passionate, and their desire was almost overwhelming in its intensity. I loved it! It was so unique to you- you did a really really really fantastic job. 
My heart broke for the two of them with that moment when he takes the rind and puts it in her fingers. There was something so poignant about it- despite how he feels about her, he showed in that moment that for him, it is about her. He proved himself to be stronger than the resistance she puts up, and that no matter what, he will be there. That is something incredibly special. Not everyone would do what he did- hell, almost no one would. But it speaks volumes to his character. 

I loved the emotions in this chapter- Manorama's difficulty letting go of Khushi was... uff. I wanted to draw her into a hug. Of all of them, she has the most difficult decision to make, and I trust that she will not let her happiness slip from her grasp. She may feel like she's losing Khushi- but Khushi isn't the kind to let go. 

I loved it!

Love always,
Choti.
Edited by chotidesi - 8 years ago
First let me commend you for writing this not so easy subject and getting it through the way you envision it for your characters... it is remarkable. Believe me I am right there with you, writing intimacy is no easy feat... it's hard! But what you have done here is taken your uniqueness and have given us something pretty darn amazing... for that take a bow! ๐Ÿ‘ That was one HOT scene with emotions pouring out. 

What I loved is these two characters who have buried their desires, have finally unleashed them... I know it was going to be explosive and boy was it.  Arnav's craving unleashed for his Khushi, and it was refreshing to see she did not hold back. There was that doubt hitting her hard, but that was expected. 

They have chemistry from 10 years back, and it's apparent that it's still there. Maybe it's stronger now then it was before. Letting go of something, and for it to come back to you again rarely happens. This is what makes this journey so damn great and captivating... I am rooting for both of them...

Arnav to finally get his happiness...

Khushi to be able to move on with life with Arnav...

It's not going to be easy to let go of NK, but she deserves that second chance... not many people are given the opportunity. I do hope with time she grabs a hold of it, before it's too late.

And this Arnav, what a gentleman he is... his patience to win her is impressive and I am left in awe. I am in love!  โค๏ธ Now question... where I can I find him?

Job well done writer guru... job very well done! ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
Me :)
As I've told you ad nauseam Mirabell, your Manorama is a wonderfully etched character. Yet another "amputation of hearts" for this stoic, brave lady. A mother's heart putting her child's future happiness before her own. Not born of her, but hers in every other way. Still, silent nights invite melancholic reflection. 

Khushi's acceptance of her desire for Arnav was so beautifully written. That wondrous dawning, the overflowing of emotion ... she's there with him at every step. 

Arnav is simply amazing. The way he controls himself, putting her above his frustration makes me love him even more. He loves all of her - her insecurities, her fears, her past... uff I adore him. It's this love that gave her the strength to take those few steps back to him. To "Hold me again, with all of your might, in the still of the night".

I love how you've woven silence in this update. The silence that hangs heavy, the silence that speaks, the silence that envelops like a warm cloak. Yet another beautiful update Mirabell :) 

Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Š
 Fantastic chapter... Loved to see a passionate Arnav in action...this side of him suits him well ๐Ÿ˜ณ...khushi ...poor girl :(
ok so many things happening cant wait for next update... 
thanks for update sorry i am not good with words...cant explain awesomeness of chapter 
Edited by Dreamy123 - 8 years ago
res
Mira I don't want this long night to end until Khushi is out of her norms bas and what did I read Khushi started it๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ Aranv's teasing paid off ๐Ÿ˜ƒ; Lavanya's probe paid off now Manorama's push is required. 

Manorama: We underestimate our elders don't we? We think that they don't see through our silence and try to manipulate them. Manorama has seen it and she is getting ready to live on her own--- BRAVO BRAVO...๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ This woman who has been a widow and have lost a son is now again ready to lose her daughter and grand daughter to someone for their happiness killing her own desires and happiness. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

And her thoughts on Geeta: We came alone and have to be alone just indicates the pain that she is going through. 

But I want the two souls that was born on same day to grab their happiness. Khushi needs  time for sure. Everything is overwhelming but then how can one forget their happy marriage. Arnav hit the bulls eye by telling her that its not infidelity. But to Khushi she is still married to NK's yaadein and so she thinks that she is cheating her hubby. Human mind and its complications. We tend to complicate simple things along with our beliefs and culture a lot and that is exactly what Khushi is going through. 

Please have mercy on your Khushi Mira. She needs to let go and understand that moving on does not mean forgetting past. Its just accepting it, embracing it and then keeping it in a safe place to cherish it. 

Arnav - How much more patient he can go His gesture and asking Khushi to touch NK's ring. Mira how much more can a guy devote to someone? Its not easy for a man. His ego does not allow it. But this guy wants it right. This fictional character is going to kill me yet again๐Ÿ˜ณ

It was one sensual update. ๐Ÿ‘ And friday update works perfect๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PS- Hope next morning they will end up at Taj Mahal๐Ÿ˜›
and this song for this update

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbQXJ9yYDNY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
MB, You are damn good, you know that right!!!!
Another super, amazing, awesome update. ๐Ÿ‘

The amazing part of your story is that you give equal prominence to all the characters and their emotions.

How beautifully you expressed the ongoing dilemma in Manorama's mind. 

Khushi and Meera are the main connection left for Manorama with her son Naren. She sees her dead son in them. But now the dynamics are changing and they are changing fast.

In her mind she knows that if Khushi is getting a second chance in love and life, then Khushi should go for it. If Meera after losing her father has a second chance in getting fatherly love, then Meera should embrace it.

But who can convince this stupid heart. Khushi marrying Arnav means the bond with Manorama will weaken. A certain distance will be created. Khushi will be no longer just a widow of NK but she will be Arnav's wife. Manorama will lose Naren even more than earlier. She does not want that to happen. She wants to hold onto Naren as much as possible. 

There is such a tug of war going on between her mind and heart. 
She knows that what her mind is saying is the right thing to do, yet as a mother her heart weeps for Naren. 
This emotional dilemma has been so beautifully portrayed by you. 

Its almost the same dilemma with Khushi too. She wants to embrace Arnav and his love but that would mean letting go of NK to a big extent. NK will remain an important part of her life, yet Arnav will take prominence in her life. 

But you know MB, I thought a lot about Khushi's character from last night.

Happiness does not come easily for everyone in life. Many of the times we have to fight for it.

Khushi was still young when she lost her parents. Though fate snatched her parents away, destiny filled that gap by giving Khushi her aunt's love.

Then comes Arnav into her life. She was probably on top of the world when she found Arnav, his love and passion. Whatever the reasons were, fate again snatched him away from her. She again resolved to loneliness and sorrow and thought she was too broken to get happiness again. 

Destiny again brought NK into her life, who stood put, pulled her out of her depressed state and made her fight for their share of love and happiness. 

Fate again took NK away from her. 

Now she has come to a conclusion that this is her fate. Loneliness and sorrow are her permanent companions. 

Even though love and happiness is calling her again, yet she does not want to embrace it because deep down she has decided that being happy is not in her fate or destiny.

This is not at all uncommon. This kind of nature is present in almost everyone of us. 

Known sadness is better than fighting for unknown happiness. 

Thats what happens with people having depression too. They are scared to come out of their depressed state. Deep down they know that they have to fight their mental state and come out of it, yet they are reluctant to do it. They find peace in their own sorrows and darkness. 

I feel its the same condition with Khushi too. She has become too comfortable in her loneliness, sorrow and the widow tag. 

How should Arnav convince her that she has to fight this demons inside her? Will his declaration of his love for her be a stimulus for her to fight for her share of the happiness? Will Meera's bonding with Arnav and Mohan be enough for her to embrace destiny again?

Waiting to see what that stimulus will be???

Coming to their passionate intimate encounter, MB kudos to you for writing it with so much passion yet with so much sensitivity. 

Either be it you or Jigs, you write such scenes giving so much of importance to emotions that you leave your readers craving for more.

Thanks MB, for writing this update so beautifully.

I hope I did not bore you with this lengthy comment. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by canapoem - 8 years ago