Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Mirabell,

A dedication in your author's note on this blessed story? Thank you!😊 A happy fangirl today...of your incredible story, and the lovely show that gave us all those fascinating characters! Yes, an eternal fan of Arnav Singh Raizada and the actor who portrayed him...he did manage to make a hard-nosed anti Indian serials woman swiftly deteriorate into a pile of mush! 

Now for the chapter itself...something definitely soothing about the whole concept of being in between two phases of one's life...for me this chapter seemed to mark a transition...

For Khushi, she is perhaps at the cusp of accepting that she and Arnav are probably meant to be...if she will only allow herself to go that halfway to meet him. She might fool herself that she really is just storing up memories...but the fact remains that she is not going to be able to let go...not this time, though she probably was the one that instigated their last break-up after the one week of being together ten years ago...also an evolution in her relationship with her mother-in-law, I think. Their comfortable mother-daughter equation, which was more a security blanket for two bereaved souls is going to slowly but surely change...and perhaps, for the better, withArnav's presence in Khushi's life. This might slowly mature into something beautiful too!

For Arnav, watching his son open up in Meera'spresence and become a 'more normal' little boy, is perhaps a high that he wants to make a routine part of his life. He does say he has fallen unequivocally in love with Meera and her 'big sister' persona...and of course he implies, through his thoughts, words and actions how far gone he is when it comes to loving Khushi...so maybe a turning point in his life as well, making her accept and reach out for him. As he always seems to for her.

The scenes with the kids were picture perfect...could just imagine the whole action at the riverbank and the return trip home...also loved Lavanya's insights and humor...the hickey conversation so much fun...and her rooting for Arnav Sexy-dish Singh Raizada...go Lavanya - we are on the same side, girl!

Waiting for the next one now, writer jee...and in case we have not told you often enough...a master class story this one! Love it.

Best,

mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a wonderful chapter
loved it
i have a question for u ...if not sarun , who u prefer for the roles ...
just curious 😉
mklam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely chapter. Arnav has made his choice now she needs to make up her mind.I like the way you've written this story at an unhurried pace because second chances especially for people with children is not easy. I have two cousins who went through this (death of a spouse in both cases and remarrying widow/widower with kids) - it has worked out beautifully in both cases.
There's one question that's hovering in my mind - Manorama's take on the growing relationship. This may not be easy for her as she may feel insecure about her position in Khushi/Meera's life if there is a new man. She will need to take a giant leap to overcome this fear (maybe prod Khushi a bit) and accept Arnav for Khushi's sake if she truly believes in her "daughter"'s happiness. 

Khushi is not the only one here with misgivings. 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Beautifully Written...Awesome Update...👏
sangeetadas thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful...wow...too good...
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for gmail.😃
The update is beautiful.👏

I am totally in love with this Arnav🤗 He is so fabulous with Mohan as dad, with Meera as ASR & with Khushi as Arnav.

Meera & Mohan's relation is so heart touching. They have unknowingly formed a relationship of siblings. At the same time Khushi & Arnav unknowingly have become parents to Meera & Mohan.⭐️ 

Arnav is the stability that Khushi wants in her lonely life...Khushi should grab this chance life is offering her in the form of Arnav. Its been a long long wait for Arnav & Khushi... Finally its time for them to move further in life as a couple; as parents to Meera & Mohan; as parents to a chubby baby(little Arush or Arshi).    

Please please please update quickly...
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beautiful! And I shall wait...painful though the week is going to be.
Barunz4ever thumbnail

Beautiful update as ever !!
Little moments bringing the two adults as well as the two kids closer , hoping for a beautiful bond to form...
Lavanya is a darling friend khushi is lucky to have. Aww...that hickey part was so adorable , m just waiting for a recap of it just like Lav ;-)
just loving the beautiful serene , peaceful moments between them , where the eyes reveal the feelings that heart wants to tell but words fail... Arnav's patience would surely reap sweetest fruits :-) Till then waiting. .
Arshi2503 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous. Loved Arnav here.
The most amazing part in this update
is how maturely a small kid Meera behaves
She has both the characteristics of mother
and father.Khushi succeeded to inculcate
this in her upbringing.
I as a mother wants such a brave daughter
Kudos to you Meera for your writings.
aayt thumbnail