Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Removed. Available on Blog. Request Access. 

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago
chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
What I love most about this chapter is not Arnav and Khushi's romance. No, it is Arnav and Khushi as parents. It is a bond that speaks so strongly, something that ties them together more closely than anything else. You made me feel that bond, and I am not a parent!

This was especially evident in their conversation on the swing. There is the shared moment of fear for their children, the regret and guilt at not have being there sooner to keep them from feeling pain. It is something I do see in my own mother, whenever I get hurt- whenever she tells me not to do something, she always tells me that she just doesn't want me to suffer when she knows she can prevent it. There is the love Arnav gives Meera, illustrating that a parents' love isn't restricted to their own children- and the shared pride at Mohan's milestones, at Meera's willingness to put Mohan over her... it overflows for us to feel. I guess it is something all parents share :)

That was my favorite part of this update. Them as parents. 

But damn it, you left me waiting. 

Love always,
Choti.
Edited by chotidesi - 8 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
MB, I know that you know that I love you and your updates abundantly  and your song of words and sentences literally takes me to a trance where nothing exists except your magical words and emotions oozing out of them and me trying to grasp everything in this tiny heart of mine.

Can life get any more perfect for these four than it is now???? 

Two kids who literally are drawing strength from each other, two parents who are drawing support from each other and the four of them together fit like a perfect family.

It is said that when troubles fall on you, the best way to tackle them is to tackle them together, as a family rather than alone.

Today the episode of kids getting hurt and further events showed that when you deal things in a united way, it brings out so many positive qualities in all of us.

Meera became the perfect elder sister, Mohan got his wounds treated taking all the courage from Meera, Arnav gained strength and courage both from Khushi and Meera while dealing with his son's pain and Khushi realised that her daughter is much mature and sensitive than she had thought.

Lavanya is right, when life gives second chance at happiness, dont let it pass by, instead grab it with both hands.

Today if Khushi lets go of this happiness knocking on her doors, she might end up more miserable than earlier. But will she be able to open those locked doors and let love in again?

Will she be able to talk to Arnav about her demons and fears? 

MB, what a cliffhanger you have stopped at this time!!!!

Edited by canapoem - 8 years ago
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Res
First of all how do you do this all the time Mira? Your update brings a big smile on the face😃. The mundane things that you weave in your story; day to day life activities that we do and never look behind to even notice it you bring it out with an elan and as a reader I am compelled to look behind and think about those activities. One such activity today you brought up is the child in sleep👏 You are so right the sight is nothing but a devine sight. We have done it unteem no of times but the way Khushi has given words to her thoughts seeing that scene its not just her but most mothers here think it the same way👍🏼

Your Meera is a child that every mom wants and crave for. 😃 The brave child, with enough maturity and discipline is a treat to read. Reading this update i remembered the day i gave birth to my second child. The elder one became old just looking at her and that is exactly what happened here. Meera became  big sister to Mohan just being with her and she forgot her own pain. Something every parent is proud of when their child take care of another child forgetting their pain. Mira this is what i call it as day to day thing that we forget in our otherwise busy life unless someone points us out that you bring it to us. ⭐️

Today Mohan to grew up and the way he accepted Meeramom's help and then his father's touch without fuss was a scene to crave for. Who gave warmth to whom? A big question here but a father for sure was seeking it in his touch. I have no idea of how Autistic child behaves and so seeing a parent's pain in not touching his own child is just heart wrenching. 

The best relations are those that thrive on emotions rather than intimacy. Intimacy is inevitable however the relation that are based on common grounds of pain, grief and loneliness are the ones that goes long way. Its a treat to read ARSHI taking care of each other's kids. Their behaviour as a parents gives ek ajeeb sa sukoon to this story. (Sorry could not find the right word that would describe the feeling so am using hindi words here). They both crave each other at another level. They can't let go of their needs and am glad that both are ready to give in to their needs. Their US time being just the touches and carress is in line with the parenting too😛. 

But what gave me giggles here was Lav/Khushi convo on hickey and Arnav -Sexy dish Raizada😆 
Lav is the push that Khushi requires especially when she is confused about her MIL. Their silent speaks volume again telling us the strength of their bond. 

Beautiful update Mira and did I read sat update😲 I will have to wait till Monday now to read this wonderful story. 
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
maina95131 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mira...this update is just what I need. What a great stress buster
Beautiful update...i really don't know what to say. Always love everything about ur updates...
Edited by maina95131 - 8 years ago
anukap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res
unres 
My apologies MB for a late unres. 
I love the gentle pace of your story and that Arnav is not in a tearing hurry to get his Khushi. I like the way he's giving her all the space she want's yet letting her know how he feels. He's also more sure about his feelings, willing to share more and open about his and maya's past unlike Khushi who's still recovering and discovering herself. Their love for teach other's kids is so genuine...and that will be the foremost bonding agent that will bring them closer. Of course, with a little help from La, Khushi will begin to accept the changes and her feelings. How will Manorama deal with this is something that we will have to wait and watch...
thanks for a beautiful story. love and hugs.
Edited by anukap - 8 years ago
sforswe thumbnail
Love every bit of this chapter, love how you kept us craving for more, love how Lav wants Khushi to grab happiness with both hands, love Arnav's hickey, love love and lots of love...what is wonderful chapter.
manugan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very very nice update...really happy with the Child's maturity
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
La is right most people don't get second chances

Khushi needs to see that Arnav is her second chance at happiness

Arnav has already chosen his second chance, his Khushi