Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update 
Thanks for PM

👏
Sobhan006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Mira, such a lovely update! 
Arnav and Khushi are well using their second chance in a such nice way... Slowly...slowly... Getting there. I loved the scene what Khushi had dreamed ... When Walking with him, with two children... A picture perfect family... That day is not so far... 
Yes, if she wants the kiss, she had to get it... Good thought from Arnav, but he couldn't control his feelings towards her, can't he? Gave her a quick peck at the end which they both much needed...
The kids Mohan and Meera, so sweet... It's so nice to see that Mohan is willingly playing on the sand with meera like the other children... 
Now... Why the little meera is there by their side? I'm sure she is going to bombard them with lots of questions!

😳
nizahairu thumbnail
Nice story
Thanks for pm 😛
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update loved everything about it yes khushi this can happen this update had given me feels can't wait to read more of it
Poju thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
M jus loving how this story is turning out to be..
Finally they are talking.. They are opening up.. 

N wow I can't help but blush wen they are intimately in each others arms..n DAT quick kiss.. God I wish they were alone..

Can't wait for the next update..

Hai ye 10 din kab khtam honge..

saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is so very beautiful update
they just need a push...indeed second chances
thanks for the pm xx
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update they are real sweet together
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This story of yours touches the heart MB, each and every time you post a chapter.
Don't know what I'll do when this is over.
I just love waiting for and then reading a chapter when you post one.
Khushi is faced with a tough struggle, between her past, present and perhaps her future.
She wants Arnav but is scared to let go off NK.
She doesn't want to let of her memories of Naren.
But she fails to realise that she doesnot need to do that in order to embrace a future with Arnav.
Naren is and will remain a part of her life the Maya will for Arnav.

Maya is cute.
Love her matchmaking.
Poor Arnav and Khushi.
They keep getting interrupted when they get close.
Wonder when Khushi will gather the courage to kiss Arnav on her own!

I am already waiting for the next chapter.
12th june is far far away! 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sharing happy and fun times can bring people close but sharing sad experiences brings them closer. There is something that changes in a relationship when you confide and talk about difficult times. Arnav and Khushi are slowly beginning to do that. 
Obviously there is the physical attraction between them. But this is second time around, they are older, more mature and with a child each. Like Khushi rightly says, life is not a book where you can just close a page and open another the next minute. She had a happy relationship with NK and it is not easy for her to "move on". Your Arnav is so gentle and compassionate and this time around he is prepared to wait, and is determined to win her over. 

The children are adorable, the senior citizens are understanding and the conversations between Arnav and Khushi are so natural and realistic! It is a treat to read this story!