Fan Fictions

T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 38

Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Mirabell,

You surpassed yourself with this update as always. Keeping pace with Arnav and Khushi's walk, I read the chapter slo...o..wly. After all, we now have to wait ten days for the next update. So,Ike some exotic dessert, I tried to relish it at a more leisurely pace this time! 

Beautiful...the build up to the walk, Sumitra Raizada's impatient restraint, the children's enthusiasm to be off and away, Arnav and Khushi's losing themselves in their own thoughts...and then the walk itself. 

So well narrated...their coming together one moment, their breaking away the next. Their relationship and feelings for one another wax and wane like the moon...in keeping with Khushi's thoughts...

So, we did not get the kiss and intimacy, but certainly progress on many levels for their relationship itself as Arnav opens up to her, and Khushi sees his pain. She also realizes how simple it could be to just embrace life and love with this man...and ah, a discordant note with Maya goading Arnav on...Khushi is so jealous...loved that aspect though I cannot help wonder if Maya has completely made her peace with her decision to separate from Arnav. Does she want him to continue yearning for what they may have had? Or is she simply a friend trying to help him find his soulmate? Hmm...

In all, I loved it through and through...will leave the steering of this ship in your capable hands, as we chart course for new waters...and they move on in their relationship.

Waiting!

Best,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Khushi let's go of her demons soon
Lovely update 
Dreamy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just amazing...reading it again and again...love love love it 
Thank you 
Lovelyday thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely lovely update.. I wished it would go on for ever .. So that Arnav and khushi get to .. Well.. Do things thoroughly :)... It sounded so good .. An update where they walk as a family.. It's like their 'First walk ' together .. They have such amazing chemistry .. That said, there is something that bothers me .. I somehow feel uncomfortable when ever maya is in the scene.. Even though she's not the typical jealous ex ,, she sounds too nosy .. As much as I want to appreciate this unusual exes unity or friends-for-life kinda thing,,, it doesn't sound too natural .. Is there something else?? Can't wait to know further.. But mostly can't wait for more arshi .. Loved how khushi tried to talk to herself about divorced couples in constant touch.. Hopefully as they get together,, maya doesn't intrude too much ..
Lovely update as usual.. Do u do pms? If so , please include me :)
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A wonderful update. Glad that Arnav is also opening up about his pain and sharing it.Edited by Armela - 8 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MB, I have my family visiting us from india - a bit tied up with work and home - Iam almost inactive in IF these days - sorry dear - will be back soon.
I miss SC and CW. Will be back soon
orchids8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u for gmail...😃
Thank u tons for blog link... 😃 Dint know that u have a blog...

The update is fabulous...👏

Finally Khushi is willing to open up to Arnav... She is thinking of her life with Arnav... This is just the beginning... Loved the way Arnav & Khushi complement the other... Love is there...❤️

Will love to see the way this love blossoms...

Will love to see Arnav & Khushi married... Becoming parents to Meera & Mohan... Having a baby of their own... A chubby little Arush or Arushi...    

Please update quickly...

PS: Please dear fulfil the statement in bold... 

Onlooker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like how you mentioned 'the elasticity of time' - yes, sometimes the same half an hour flies in a jiffy and other times, it tests our patience with snail pace. 
 I like how you brought Nani's inquisitiveness through Kushi's eyes. Nani is giving ample space and silent support to Kushi. And Kushi is grateful for the space.

The tug of war between Kushi's heart and mind is the essence of this story. I am happy she is at last finding happiness and she feels desire and wants to explore too. But for now, she is restraining herself. I am sure, soon a time would come that she cannot rein in her emotions building a dam around it. Arnav understands her and is perceptive of her nuances in moods and emotions. I am sure his patience and understanding nature will win her this time around..He is sure of what he wants and is driven by it:)

The thought of Arnav and Maya enduring so much for what should have been blissful n beautiful period in their life..I love this Arnav - he is very respectful of his ex-wife and does care her even after their separation. As earlier observed by me, they were destined to become best of friends rather than a couple..And did I say this? I love Maya..

Parenthood frustration..lol..yes, it is very much there..they jump in at all the inappropriate times...:)
beas19 thumbnail
hey,it"s one of those too good ff i have ever read about arshi.Just carry on ...it"s fabulous
ppriyaa02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update Mira..
Thanks for the PM.

Vow i want Arnav to break Khushi's thought and help her to come out of it...