T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 36

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Arshi67

I think I want it now! 

Me too!!! 

Removed. Available on Blog. Request Access. 

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago

Removed. Available on Blog. Request Access. 

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago
I love the matchmaker of a Nani. She knows her grandson so well, and I like how you carried that perceptiveness through to this update- but we viewed it through Khushi's eyes instead of hers. All she needs to do now is this! 😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UndGlToPlfo[/YOUTUBE]

I like seeing both Arnav and Khushi take steps to breach the decade old gap between them. I loved the questions that arose in Khushi's mind, wondering what the last ten years have been like for him. There's a warmth between them that's slowly creeping up, and I like seeing that. Their renewed friendship is lovely to see- I felt this especially when he speaks of Maya, and his pain is felt by Khushi as well. The moment when she wishes she could take away his pain, and his mirroring of the same emotion... I love that parallel. You're building their relationship up in layers, and eventually... we'll reach a breathtaking creation like the Grand Canyon.

I love Arnav and Maya's friendship as well- both in the phone call, and the affection he has for her. He cares deeply for her, and although it might not have worked romantically, I love how they are such close friends. They are friends beyond Mohan, and it is refreshing to see.

And so the anticipation grows! We are reaching a tipping point, and at some point, a river will come flooding through to carve out our Canyon. I can't wait. 

Love always,
Choti.
Edited by chotidesi - 8 years ago
M, what I have picked up from your writing is the way you weave the story together... the emotions, gestures, surroundings, dialogue, you piece them all together making it whole. I can follow it reading with my lips, but a picture is formed with your words in my mind.  Amazing writer guru... truly remarkable! 👏

This update flowed steadily with a bump here and there as Khushi contemplates with her feelings... I hope she soaks her feet in that cold water and gets pulled into what she is feeling, warmth and love.  But it's not going to be easy... is it?

And is it bad that I am with Maya here... Arnav and Khushi... K.I.S.S.I.N.G... Damnit they are attracted to each other, both are feeling it, now I want them to act on it... please make that happen... soon, very soon... you hear that?

But I shall wait...patiently or impatiently till the next update to see what you have in store for us.  Since it's damn worth the wait!

Bring it on SS! 😳

PS... I love Nani... Bas! ❤️

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago
😃
Just in time for reading while going home before another round of chaos😛

The elasticity of time Mira - The time we wait for update seem to be in an uproar then the time we have to work.

Before i respond the update one thing that your update has said again and again is about the old house designed to sustain heat. Its so true isn't it? New construction does not let houses breathe at all in name of energy efficiency where as the old houses were cool enough without A/C's.😃 

Getting back on track:

Nani is super nani Mira. She has a quality of being silent which I guess comes on handy with age. Today was all about family. The picture perfect family and that's what Khushi too concluded and felt. Khushi working with Nani in kitchen as if it was a daily chore, Khushi walking with Arnav and kids as if it was a routine and non the less kids spoiling THE MOMENT of parents and the frustration there after😆. You gave the definition of family in a nutshell😃 

What can I tell about the confused soul Khushi. She has a big tug of war between her heart and her brain and can we blame her? She wants to know and she started with the most difficult but the most important question and Mira Arnav's response, his way of telling or rather the way you have conveyed: I could feel the pain, the longing, the love, anticipation, in Arnav's story. A job well done there👏 👏 Its not easy for a father to raise a new born and Maya  the woman had to  suffer a lot during pregnancy and after that too. Isn't it a curse for a women to give birth to the baby and then let go of him  yet they have come a long way. Their relation - whatever the reason may be for their seperation today they are the best buddies and I am so proud to say that I am reading something which values relation and does not dish out garbage in name of relation⭐️ ⭐️.

Khushi is the prime example of the woman who are young widow and have desire. She is not able to control her desire and its so true for many. How can one shut of their needs just because they are bound by some social norms? And Arnav knows about it😲 Looks like their past was not just a past it was beyond something if both can read their faces like open book. 

Loved Maya inquiring about Khushi and most important Arnav telling Khushi to dip her feet to cool off❤️ 

Basically am in love with your writing Mira.⭐️ 

And everytime with your update i end up with my little essay which is very rare 😳 Like Arnav you seem to get out best out of me somehow.😃 Yeh kya kar diya Mira tune?
Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago

Mirabell, time is just what I want to stop as I read your update. As I savour the magically woven words. As my mind lingers on the beautiful images your words conjure up. The billowing curtains, the miniature waves of dust kicked up, exploring kids, intertwined trees ...

Sumitra Raizada is wonderful. She just is. Gravitas mixed with child like enthusiasm make for such a charmingly endearing trait.

"Walk with me"? This says it all at every level doesn't it? It's what Arnav wants from her. Seemingly so simple yet so difficult. All those walls Khushi has built around herself need to be taken down brick by brick. It was interesting reading about her thoughts, her feelings. That need to stay away from "hope". That helpless pull towards Arnav. It's as well he can read "her eyes spoke what her mind restrained". Voicing them is toh door ki baat right now. 

Arnav recounting Mohan's birth was so moving. A thrilled father, a concerned husband - it was so telling that he says "I came so close to losing her" and not just that she nearly died. I want to know more about their past together. What they went through to get where they are.

And like Maya I want to know when are they K.I.S.S.I.N.G?! That peck doesn't count! 

Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago
meee
Unresed!

Nani u r awesome!!
oh arnav n maya share a beautiful bond... love their friendship... what they share is very rare and precious ... wonder what happened ... did maya lets mohan stay with arnav since he was the one taking care of him since the start coz of her health issues??? mohan seems more attached to arnav than maya... 
khushi is jealous of maya... poor girl is so confused... fighting with herself thinking what is right for her vs society ...
lovely update...eagerly waiting for next!
Edited by luvbug - 8 years ago
khushi seem to be jealous of maya and i myself also feel that she is intruding between khushi and arnav too much and on wrong time too 
MB, I guess I can never get tired for praising your work. Thank you for this wonderful update.

I read it thrice and each time I felt that I was reading it for the first time. Your words and sentences run so deep that every word, phrase or a line leaves me in a kind of trance wherein I just want to enjoy the feeling, the moment forgetting everything else for time being.

Ways of life are strange indeed. These last 10 years has brought so many changes in the lives of these two. First from the explosive week of togetherness they shared, to the painful separation, to going different paths and finding love, marriage and parenthood, to losing their spouses either to death or divorce and then finally meeting again and today taking a walk to the river along with kids, I was overwhelmed with what fate has thrown at these two.

And today they talking a small walk as a family, made me realise that I just want to live in this moment for sometime and not think of anything else like Khushi's demons or her hesitation or society's rules and norms or any other thing.

I just want to relish this sweet moment, forgetting about the inner battles each one of them has to face in the coming days and weeks.

Sometimes living and enjoying such small moments is what all life is about.

Past has been lived, no one knows what the future holds, lets just live today whole heartedly and enjoy this wonderful moment.

Yeh lamha jee lene de...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6spSEx4JDE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by canapoem - 8 years ago