Frequent Posters

xshilohx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The Note.
xshilohx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The comments tell me that Khushi stayed back alone with Arnav for a while. *insert happy dance*
And that there might be a river side moment in the next update. *intensifies dance moves*

Uff so much is going to change by the end of this trip. Can't wait to read this!

*grabs you in a tight hug and doesn't let go*

sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was a very cute chapter...Arnav is so understanding.  It is not at all easy to forget our loved ones and move on in your life...similar is happening with Khushi.  I happy that despite of Khushi's fear she still find her Solace in Arnav.   
Sumitra is just like any other Grandmother...who is able to see the hidden things...she is able to see what is going on between Khushi and Arnav...and I think Manorama deliberately left Khushi alone with Arnav.  She really wants Khushi to move on in her life.  Sumitra is happy to see her grandson happy and naughty and keeping her fingers crossed for a happy and a perfect family for Arnav.  
Meera and Mohan are adorable and lovable kids...they are full of energy and finally Mohan joined Meera and everyone is welcoming the change in him. 
Mira I am all set to revisit Taj from your eyes...and date too.

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A mother wants nothing but happiness for her children...and with so many mothers within your story, I want Sumitras prayers to be heard the most ...because she's including everyone ...she wants her daughter to be happy in heaven.. Her grandson to attain the love of someone who makes him smile again... Happiness for Mohan who is flourishing because of Meera..
Happiness and a father figure for Meera because this little girl is infusing her zest for life into all... 

Manorama made a very strong resolve upon seeing Khushi's despair... Perhaps a message conveyed through her action of leaving Khushi to realize the lonely path she has ahead in life... My heart breaks for Manorama .. How does a mother who's lost her son tell his wife and daughter to move on and yet deep down I have a feeling Khushi would ensure Manorama moves on with her ...

Arnav, Arnav, Arnav.. Where do I even begin with guy.. Has his sons' condition garnered the art of 'patience is a virtue' within him...he loves Khushi ..this is undeniable. and this reflects in his willingness to talk about NK.. A guy he's never met .. Never will but wants to know about him.. Is it his way of getting to know Khushi again..allowing her to talk and accept NK has gone but he's still here...always will be ..Khushi's comfort level has increased .. 

'Today is the yesterday you were waiting for as tomorrow' 
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG this was a beautiful it brought all the emotions out can't wait to read the next update
Manitaa thumbnail
Aise arnav Kaunsi factory mein bante hain yaar, I'll get myself one. I'm a new reader Mira and I quite enjoy your story. It's very well thought of but it isn't very heavy to read. It's dramatic but not sugar coated with melodrama. Very touching. 
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update was very touching how Khushi is trying to hold onto her mother in law
Love.life2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The story is very touching.
Every updates surpasses the previous one.

It was bit emotional for khushi.
it wasn't just about her mother in law leaving.
it's about the close bond that you feel with the only family she has now and doesn't want to be away taken as many moments she can.

Not to mention the fact she's nervous about the feelings that are stirred within her when Arnav is close to her. It's way beyond physical.

Mostly somehow khushi might be feeling that she's cheating on NK or that if she has to accept Arnav then she'd have to let go of NK and his memories too like he never existed.

It's not easy for khushi to accept what she feels when she's with Arnav she has a lot of baggage.

Arnav however has no such issues except Mohan being a concern for him.

It's was thoughtful of Arnav when he made her hold the ring and out his hand on hers. 
He indirectly told her she can still have the memories of NK and he'd be with her every step of the way.

Then he made her talk about nk. The worst thing is making a person talk about what bothers them and he made khushi speak about nk and how Arnav heard her and even told her about meera and nk. 
This was something that surprised khushi. They both can heal each other.
Arnav is going to be with her. Khushi needs Arnav and its no longer awkward if they talk it out.

Finally he made her smile and laugh m brought her out of her sullen mood.

Hope this trip is more fruitful.

Edited by renee.bee - 8 years ago
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aha Sumitra is matchmaking