Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I love how sensitively you've handled this story. The situation at hand is difficult for both Khushi and Manorama. It's tricky for Arnav, and Meera has yet to realize what is actually happening here. I wish more people were like Manorama, it's difficult to watch Khushi move on, but she realizes that she needs to push her in that direction for Khushi to have a second chance at happiness. For Meera to have a father again. That was the most touching part in the whole update for me. She's an amazing woman. 
tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have such a way with words it seems magical...
Just a magnificent and awesome update...

Thank you for the email!
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update... loving the bond between Meera-Mohan... these kids are so adorable... ArShi convo is beautifully written,  loved his willingness to know about NK... nd Manorama-Khushi convo too... khushi is lucky to have her in her life... last but not the least, now naniji too is dreaming again for her granschild's happy future, its lovely to see... waiting to see ahead...
hatelove2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
No words to describe. It is so beautifully  written.
Poju thumbnail
Hey bells.. Loved the update.. Thanks for PM..
Khushi.. She is really a strong person.. Hats off to her.. I don blame her of being hesitant to give herself a second Chance.. A person who loses so much will always have low self confidence or rather she will be scared to give into new relation.. 
I jus hope Arnav breaks into her wall.. N brings her out of her doubts..

N I loved Arnav n nani's silent interaction.. How cool off her.. Hehehe..

Can't wait to read it next update.. 
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked how you showed or at least hinted to the inner turmoil Manorama is going through. She can clearly see how drawn Khushi and Meera are towards Arnav. Another man who is not her Naren. This can't be easy.

She is aware that Khushi is still a young woman with a young child and that both yearn for the person they have lost. And here is this other man who is clearly attached to her daughter and grandchild. Someone who could take all their pain away. The part when she watches Meera and Moham was on point. It pretty much expressed all what I wrote in just that short of a scene.

The other poignant part was Arnav and Khushi's talk about NK. Him helping her hold onto NK's ring says so much which I can't put into words. I hope she realizes that Arnav doesn't just want her to move on like it's no big deal.
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome! loved it.. 😊
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update
Loved Meera & mohan and changes in mohan due to meera's company
NASAKE thumbnail
Dear mirabill, first of all thank u very much for d pm. I am a new reader of ur story n now totally in love n addicted to d story, while reading I only humbled that let d chapter doesn't end. So awasomly written. N all d characters r so well/good in there own place. Even khushi is married to NK (being them husband n wife) it never felt awakword. 
But most importantly what I liked n made me feel so good in this story is arnav n Mayas relationship, even though de r divorsed, unlike normal divorced couple they didn't fight for there kids domination , instead de stayed as good understanding friends where ther kid doesn't feel that there parents r fighting for him (How i wish those split parents should go through ur story n understand there responsibilities towards there kid.) Hatsoff to u for making arnav n Maya relationship so gracefull. 

Secondly I loved madhumathi d lady who after her sons death didn't Axe her relationship with her daughter in law or she dident even left her daughter in law side unlike a mother in laws in real life. d lady herself a widow n following widowship but protested her daughter in law to follow d same, n gave her much needed freedom. An old lady who jelled with new generation n respected them in her own way. 

Overall dear ur story is not just a fantacy fiction there is so much to read, learn n experience, am so happy that I came across this story n makes me worth reading n waiting for the future beautiful updates. Keep rocking n plz give us updates asap
moonstonespirit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi!! I started reading Second chances recently. Its one most soulful piece of fiction I've read. The amount depth you have provided for every character, to every relationship is just amazing. 
I loved the bond shared by Manorama and Khushi. Two women who are now finding solace in each other over losing someone they both loved and lost.

Meera and Mohan!! God bless the children. They are so precious and special. 

I am simply in awe with your Arnav and Khushi. Arnav and Khushi helping each other move forward in life. Supporting each other, lending each other the shoulder to cry, filling the other person's life with hope and happiness 

"Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no; it is an ever-fixed mark"