T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
Nice chapter. Liked Meera and Mohan's interaction. Mohan is opening up little by little. Loved the way arnav was teasing Khushi :-).
great update.. beautifully written emotions..great work dear..
Brilliant update...
The way three elderly ladies sitting and sharing their pain was very emotional...
Got a glimpse why khushi is so insecured regarding relationship...
Happy to see friendship developing between Meera and Mohan...

Pain that stems from loss, can be such a heartless equalizer...isn't it? And you captured that sense of loss binding the three women in such a heart wrenching manner. And then you ended the chapter with Hope, hope of forging new relationships between Meera, Mohan and Arnav. and hope for love, clearly expressed by Arnav and stealthily harbored by Khushi. 
Loved the chapter... Brilliant writing .πŸ‘
Originally posted by LadyR

Nani, Amma and Bua Ji are a three amazing ladies - with so much heartbreak immersed into their lives yet they prove life goes on, you learn to smile and live .. I do keep on wondering if each of them are thinking the same thought about Khushi but afraid to voice it...

Whatever Khushi and Arnav decide to do.. I hope these graceful ladies retain their  friendshsip. A support system so strong comes once in a while..

Khushi fights her emotions with such a strong will...but there is not despair at her failing but almost childlike glee, hence why she reminds her self act like an adult !!

Mohan has inherited Arnav's heart of gold.. It's admirable to read how with such ease he tells Meera to call his Papa as Papa as he has bestowed half of Arnav to her.. Most children would not share toys without persuasion.    He's the real hero of this chapter :-) Meera brings the best out of him and he has the most to lose if Meera returns home...

"'In one moment we make a decision, the next moment presents a second chance to rethink that decision..and then comes the point where we have to stop thinking about the what ifs..."

When reading your story I have to remind myself repeatedly - it's a story..yet the characters feel so real,  they hurt we hurt, they cry we cry , their happiness is ours too...So take a bow for such creativity...  Engaging your readers  - I also give credit to Choti desi and Chokri ASR  - their stories too bring their charcters alive. You read the words and walk away thinking this could be me or you...
What would we do?
Happy Mother's Day !!

LadyR ... You've said all that I wanted to say and so beautifully ... I couldn't have said it better ... 
Hi,
What a story..such a beautiful plot. Both were married and shared very healthy and loving relationship with their spouse.
Still never forgot what they felt for each other. I just loved this concept; it is very unusual you know..specially where arshi is concerned... Every ff I've read...there is no third person to share there love like khushi loving nk. And thats why I found it very interesting.
Arnav seems to be sure about what he wants...its promising..!!!
Waiting for the past to reveal...story is getting interesting.
And please don't change the pace..it is slow moving but it is very appropriate considering arshi's feelings..!!!
Oh I loved meera and mohan so much...they are sweethearts...!!
Thank you for such wonderful story.
Waiting for next update..!!!
-Radhika.
Congratulations on reaching a new thread!!! The update was simply brilliant :)
Loved the conversation between meera and mohan<3. Looking forward for more from you :-)

Very nice update Mira...

Please PM me when you update..

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
I don't know if you intended this chapter to tickle our funny bone, but it certainly did mine. There were so many cutesy moments with Khushi reverting back to a teenager with a crush. 

I have to say that you are one of those rare writers who can easily shift from one intense emotion to another in a heartbeat in the same scene. This was especially illustrated while Khushi was walking towards the master bathroom. Here are my reactions:
-giggling along with Khushi imaging Arnav with a moustache
-Introspective at the thought of being able of travel as fast as our thoughts do. If only...
-naughty naughty thoughts when Khushi glanced at the bed. Please, do act like an adult ;)
-aww-ing at the oh so familial bathroom scene
-heart melting into a pile of mush when Mohan "gave" half of his papa to Meera...this kid, yaar...just amazing
-back to hormonal teenager after giving us an imagery of Arnav clad only in a towel...mmhmm yum! 

By the way, I loved how Mohan indirectly became Cupid when he took Meera's hand at the end and gave Arnav the chance to offer his hand to Khushi. 

Once again, fabulous update!
Awesome Update!! I cant thank yo enough for writing this FF, it always bring smile to me whenever I read your FF.