Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely update... enjoyed the convo between three elders... Nd loved the scene of ArShi with kids... meera & mohan are too adorable, love them... Nd loved ArShi moments... Thanks for the mail dear... sorry for being late, but I'll try to be regular at least...
cocoamob thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am falling more in love with Mohan each time I read an update. Meera is cute too, but there is something about Mohan. A little child with parents who are separated, still has the compulsion to share his beloved "papa" with this girl that he found some affinity with. That really touches my heart!
Of course, Arnav and Khushi moments are a joy to read as always. And this is a precursor to ...

sman thumbnail
Sorry Mira for commenting so late..
Loved the update.. Mohan is such a sweetheart..he is willing to share his papa with Meera..I hope that day comes soon when ASR becomes Papa for Meera..

Arnav is such a tease.. already waiting for next update ;-)
Mayvs2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
everthing is perfect in this part... Manorama with her inner feelings of emotions about losing her only son Naren  bounding with Nandini bua n Sumitra, Bua getting emotional about her meet with Kushi after her parents death n Dadi's thoughts perfect. 3 old ladies trying to get solace in each other company.
Arnav as always naughty once Kushi is there...
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I felt as if I was eavesdropping the conversation between the seniors in Raizada house in Mathura. Their comfort level in communication shared by common grounds of grief, loneliness and taking care of their children and grand children did wonders and Mira to me it was nothing less then eavesdropping the conversation between my MIL and her friends. The conversation was so live and natural👏 
Today we had some insight on Khushi. No wonder she is afraid of losing beloved.  Imagine the trauma of that child who have witnessed such an accident but what gained my attention was Nandini👍🏼 she did not quit. She found her. How much grief and loneliness is she destined for? 

Mira your Meera brings a smile always whenever she is around and now coupled with Mohan I had this big grin on my face while reading this update. Mohan ready to share his dad😲 I guess its a big thing for the person with that disability🤔 but then it shows how much he likes Mira and wants to be around with her. I could feel the pain of the father that could not touch his child and had to do with someone's else child  and then the surprise of Mohan touching Khushi briefly was not missed either. Khushi is professional and Arnav is a father but what gave me a smile was the level of understanding of Meera who had all the patience for Mohan👏. 

ASR in moustache like his ancestors 😆 both mom and daughter think alike😆  and for a moment we got the glimpse of the child in Khushi😃. Khushi after a long time slept well and hope that she gets more reason for that good night sleep😛. She wants to act up all ADULT😲 as if that is even possible with her hormones  😆 but again nice try Khushi whereas the man is on mission - Mission Flirting.    He also confirmed with Meera that he is not going to allow to let her go now🥳 was more like telling Khushi then Meera. 

Lets see how will Khushi try not to get involved with this man now? Will her senses be overruled by her rational thinking or will she be compelled to take this second chance that she has got in her life - Only Mirabell can confirm that and she is doing a damn good job at it 😃

Edited by -Bhavi - 8 years ago
oopppsss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After the night before's incident,Arnav is assured of their mutual attraction.Though I am a fan of eternal love,I feel cracking chemistry is a very important part of a relationship.This is the kind of spark that you brought to surface between our beloved ArnavKhushi.Thanks.
The three women who have loved and lost family found solace in each other's company.Age old wisdom prevails as all accept that life goes on and we look for happiness never the less.The morning tea was truly touching.
Khushi having a good night's sleep is just another indication that she has finally come home.Though she will not accept it easily.The bathroom scene is so natural.Mohan must have sat like that many times with his father shaving in the bathroom and how easily he has included Meera at the same time insisting on sharing his Papa with her is a very big step for Mohan.Arnav has finally found a child he can openly hug and embrace as a father(figure) in Meera
All these declaration of war are sooo romantic and I know Arnav will woo Khushi at the same time putting all her demons from the past to rest as well as accepting Naren's love and Meera as a part of Khushi's life.We have already seen that Arnav has a magnanimous heart in the way his relation with his ex-wife is not only very friendly and understanding but enriches his life and that of all involved.
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update... oh i love meera and her interactions with everyone...
Arnav...stay firm and dont let khushi go this time 😊
eagerly waiting for next!
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mira, my comments on page 8.

Sorry for the late unres, last weekend was really busy and wanted some calm and peaceful time to write the comments.

snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update loving arnavs approach
paaskhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
another update which touched heart in so many ways and brought smile in other.
The empathy which three ladies feel towards each other helps them form the bond with each other...each having lost people they loved dearly. Khusi's insecurities are deep rooted and will take lot of time and patience from Arnav to bring her out of her shell
Mohan and Meera are super cute... They are forming a connection with each other. Meera displays understanding and patience and Mohan is ready to share his Papa with her , touched my heart 😊
And slowly slowly Khusi is moving close to the point where she would givein to her traitor heart.. who wants to be close to Arnav. She misses him and can see the determination in Arnav not to give up this time and Arnav is also not making it easy for her...
cannot wait to read more