Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnshi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
As always brilliant...loving their interactions...both are so cutie pies...hope khushi accepts him...
mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👍🏼 waiting for the coming part ;) 
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nostalgia. That was the feeling that overwhelmed me everytime they talk about the house, it's surroundings. I miss my Nana-Nani's place, with it's walnut trees and the huge attic that fascinated and freaked me out at the same time. And running around with a bunch of cousins. The sisterhood of grief that the three women have found is both tragic and really inspiring. They say only those who suffer themselves can feel others' pain. I guess it must be true. Oh Mohan, he is such a sweet child, so is Meera. But Mohan giving her half of his Papa- prophetic words. And Khushi Not-Kumari Gupta, you can't run from Arnav this time. 
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love how you wrote khushi confusion regarding her feeling.. I just Loveee Arnav here, he is ready to win her.. mohan and meera r cute.. Amazing writing dear..
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations on the new thread ... 
and thank you for updating ... Off to read ... 
thinkggreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update and congratulations on the new thread.

shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww awesome awesome update..
Loved Meera and Mohan's conversation. Mohan really likes meera and has started to open up to her. He is even ready to share his father with her and that's certainly a big thing for an autistic Kid. 
Loved Arnav and Khushi's teasing moments..
Beautiful update.. feels very bad for meera, but this is life and it has to go on. Thankfully Arnav is there for both of them.
Loved it.. 
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you MB - Iam honored that you thought of me and have mentioned about me in your authors note -

coming to the update, Manorama's musing about NK is what I always look forward to - anything and everything about NK brightens the whole aura of the update - this NK has a very strong pull or magic, whatever you call/name it - a very super awesome character - even iam holding on to his promise to his mother - eagerly waiting for his return - in whatever form it may be - I guess I have some guesses here MB

The three ladies chit chatting with their morning tea was a beautiful scene - all of them have their own grievances and sharing their trauma with each other without any hesitation truly shows how well they are bonding with each other - truly a heart soothing scene -

I have heard that a man in love will go to any extent to make that relationship work - iam sure arnav is doing exactly that - he is ready to give his 100% to make khushi his - will wait to know more

The bathroom scene with arnav shaving surrounded by the kids and khushi watching over from a corner is really picture perfect. a very homely scene - loved meera's reaction on seeing arnav in the morning - iam amazed at the bond of arnav and meera - its turning out to be a beautiful combination - add Mohan to it - the three are turning out to be truly an amazing group - would love to read more about Mohan, Meera and Arnav's bond, MB

beautiful update - loved each and every thing about the update
will eagerly wait for the 18th -
Edited by Arjuhisis - 8 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happy mothers day to all the mothers out there in the forum
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am not a Madrasi, MB, but you won't find a bigger fan of filter coffee than me!
The high point of my holiday in southern India was the filter coffee.
How I miss it here!
Whatever I do, it doesnot taste the same here.
So, I understand and sympathise with Manorama!😃
MB, I love the way you weave in memories of Naren .
They bring in a touch of meloncholy. Never too sad, but bitter sweet. I love the guy!
Meera's reaction to Arnav in the morning was so sweet.
She misses having a father figure and is getting really fond of him.

Loved the scene where Arnav is shaving with the two kids by his side.
And the little moment with Khushi.
In spite of herself, Khushi is gradually getting over her pain and Arnav is creeping into her heart.

Love this story to bits and wait for saturdays.
Came online just for this update.
Now I that I've read it, I can go sleep in peace! 😊