T3| ArHi FF Second Chances| Note and link to T4, pg 148 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats on the new thread!!! πŸ‘     πŸ₯³ 

waiting eagerly for the update
Yaaay! Congrats and can't wait to read more! :) :)Edited by bookadict303 - 8 years ago
😊 Edited by sweety421 - 8 years ago
New thread...Congratulations.So looking forward to the next update.
Will the update be in the morning - it's 11.30 now - got to go to bed - good night dears
Congrats  !! Hope for many many more wonderful magical stories with many more threads :) 

Removed. Available on Blog. Request Access. 

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago

Removed. Available on Blog. Request Access. 

Edited by Mirabell - 8 years ago
I love the way you've brought these three elderly women together. The beginning of this chapter made me miss India so acutely, right from the spicy notes of the chai my grandmother drinks to the Marie biscuits my mom likes dipping into the chai to my grandfather's filter kaapi and the way my Paati used to go down every Thursday to exchange magazines in the library they created, and... so many memories, evoked by this part of writing. You've brought India to us, and I'm left nostalgic and wanting to sit with them. 

I also love the lines of intimacy that they're uneasily treading. It's like their teetering on a tightrope, and we're holding our breath with them. Khushi's unconscious acknowledgement of that line that she's crossing, knowing that she's sinking in deeper and maybe... doesn't want to pull out. I like that it makes her uncomfortable, I like that Arnav pushes her into that uncomfortable territory and forces her to confront what she doesn't want to. 

But what I like most is that that line is  like a line in the sand that will slowly sink away, washed away by the waves, and I can see them lapping at it already. 

Really well done, as always.

Love,
Choti. :)
Edited by chotidesi - 8 years ago
Ready... let's go... res πŸ˜Š

YAY Finally time to unres... let me first apologize for being late, but as I res'd getting on a plane finally to get back home to now as I write my comment, let's just say life has not been so nice. Though when I read the update on the plane, what these three women have had to endure in life of losing their loved ones, finding a young girl in shocked... my hell this week is nothing compared to it. Put's life in perspective, doesn't it? These three while they had their tea, I had my Coke, yes my favorite drink... as they listened to the wonderful sounds of the birds, I had the pleasure of hearing the engines of the plane being in the sky.  I will be honest, I did glance out the window wishing to see the birds and looked around me wishing I was there with them...

So why am I comparing my trip back home to this update? You see the mastery of story telling is to captive the reader to believe they are part of this journey, they are experiencing what you are portraying the emotions with words... and you my yaara are a MASTER! Not many can evoke the emotions you can, so take a bow...πŸ‘  It's not just a story, it's journey that we are all part of, and I am loving what you are giving us piece by piece.

Now let's get to the fun part of the update shall we... really? really? Arnav with only in a towel hung low below his waist... now you had me shifting in my economy seat... the visual... hayee...  

Come on Jigs act like an adult and let's get through this comment... see just like Khushi, it's freaking hard... so Khushi stop acting like an adult and GO FOR IT! I sure hell would've and I am married with three kids! πŸ˜†

Ahhh Love is in the air... I can feel it, and they will get there with Arnav's determination.  But those kids might seal the deal... Mohan, my baccha, you are the sweetest, and let me not forget our cutie pie Meera... who were the stars of the update and made me crave to come home to my three babies!

Brilliant update Writer Guru...πŸ˜‰  Loved it, the way I love you... β€οΈ

And Happy Mother's day to everyone here!

Edited by Chokri_ASR - 8 years ago