Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Will Officially announcend criminal Salman Bhai ever find peace! (Page 6)

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

A better ways would be to help people, help people lead a better life, help to educate the uneducated, the poor to find jobs, homes and so on.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try;  at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

That to me is a bigger repentance and way more useful to the society than sleeping 5 years in Jail. You wont ever find peace by serving time in prison. At-least I know, I never will.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.

Exactly that's what I am trying to say because I don't think putting him in jail will be useful for him at this point after so many years! People want him for the sake of setting examples or for being his haters. They don't care if he should regret or victims should get justice. If victims want him in jail, then I wouldn't mind and I want him to there if that will make him regret. However, he just doesn't seem like the kind of. As long as what makes the victims get justice and what will make Salman regret, that's the appropriate punishment, IMO. Not what people want for the sake of this and that or what fans/haters want. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter.MainePyaarKiya

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MainePyaarKiya

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
If he has a conscience and a moral compass then probably not.  Fact is he is directly responsible for the death of one person and injury of 3 more and indirectly responsible for the death one other person. You have it be a sociopath to not have this affect you for the rest of your life. He's also spent the last 13 years denying any wrong doing.  He came this close to allowing another man to be punished for his wrong doing. He's refusing to take any responsibility or accountability here and as some else said a few pages back that is the first step to repentance.  

So if he's feeling guilt and remorse yet has such a fear of going to jail, or an incredible arrogance of thinking he doesn't deserve to, then no he'll never find complete peace of mind and have a clear conscience. 

But if he doesn't feel any guilt, if he, like some of his supporters, has a "they shouldn't have been sleeping on the sidewalk, it's their fault or the governments fault ..." mentality then it's a moot point. He has peace of mind because none of this is registering for him as being wrong. In this scenario he probably thinks he's been the victim. The idea or concept of peace of mind probably isn't registering for him. It's a nonentity. Sociopath. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketHeisenberg.anonymous39_Darling_Veni-Vidi-ViciBeautyful_Messpallavi25

SalmanKiBiwi Goldie

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBollyBeautyful_MessMainePyaarKiya

glitter. Senior Member

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

_Darling_MainePyaarKiya

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maseera.

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

If he has a conscience and a moral compass then probably not. Fact is he is directly responsible for the death of one person and injury of 3 more and indirectly responsible for the death one other person. You have it be a sociopath to not have this affect you for the rest of your life. He's also spent the last 13 years denying any wrong doing. He came this close to allowing another man to be punished for his wrong doing. He's refusing to take any responsibility or accountability here and as some else said a few pages back that is the first step to repentance.

So if he's feeling guilt and remorse yet has such a fear of going to jail, or an incredible arrogance of thinking he doesn't deserve to, then no he'll never find complete peace of mind and have a clear conscience.

But if he doesn't feel any guilt, if he, like some of his supporters, has a "they shouldn't have been sleeping on the sidewalk, it's their fault or the governments fault ..." mentality then it's a moot point. He has peace of mind because none of this is registering for him as being wrong. In this scenario he probably thinks he's been the victim. The idea or concept of peace of mind probably isn't registering for him. It's a nonentity. Sociopath.

Even if I feel bad for it, I can't help but like the way you post. You have a beautiful way of expressing your opinions and it makes me want to completely agree with you. :)

Thanks.  And there is nothing wrong in feeling bad.  I certainly felt bad for his family on the 6th. Feeling bad for his family or even him is not the same as accepting him as innocent.  Two completely separate things.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_Beautyful_MessMainePyaarKiya

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maseera.

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

If he has a conscience and a moral compass then probably not. Fact is he is directly responsible for the death of one person and injury of 3 more and indirectly responsible for the death one other person. You have it be a sociopath to not have this affect you for the rest of your life. He's also spent the last 13 years denying any wrong doing. He came this close to allowing another man to be punished for his wrong doing. He's refusing to take any responsibility or accountability here and as some else said a few pages back that is the first step to repentance.

Even if I feel bad for it, I can't help but like the way you post. You have a beautiful way of expressing your opinions and it makes me want to completely agree with you. :)
same here Lol

She sure does have a way with words
Great writing and expressing skills @ILB

IAmLuvBollyMainePyaarKiya

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks.  You guys are making me blush. Embarrassed

I try to stay objective.  Not always easy though. 

Beautyful_MessMainePyaarKiya

Go to top