Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Will Officially announcend criminal Salman Bhai ever find peace! (Page 4)

Resident_Evil IF-Rockerz
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I agree with the OP. Mental agony is way worse than any punishment. But then again we dont know what Salman is feeling. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_pallavi25

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
He deserved to be in jail. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by briahna

Originally posted by briahna

Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

A better ways would be to help people, help people lead a better life, help to educate the uneducated, the poor to find jobs, homes and so on.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try;  at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

That to me is a bigger repentance and way more useful to the society than sleeping 5 years in Jail. You wont ever find peace by serving time in prison. At-least I know, I never will.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.

did he help the ones who were struglying under his car injured?
now that you have to live with this guilt, then you start helping. really?

@ Bold. I hope you read that.

The post was about finding peace; not right or wrong at that time.

So going to jail will mean that he will go back in time to help those lying under his car??

i read the bold.

i am more worried about the help bussiness he running since the killing.
and ur posts have many helps thrown in.

Sorry I didn't get your post.

oops sorry you didn't get it.  its pretty simple

i have loads of money. i have just killed someone. what should be my next move to get love and sympathy from all.

i am going to build a phony HELP empire. i will daily visit hospitals, making sure my camera man follows me...send invitaions to media also. be there please ..witness my social work.

i will make sure my HELP to poor and needy gets front page coverage...DAILY.

this phony HELP bussiness has been running almost for good 13yrs now. its too hard to bring it down now.

it has given me much needed sympathy and love from all...BUT...has it really given me peace inside?

because  deep down i know this businnes is a big dongh..and built on a shaky ground. kabhi bhi ghir saktaa hain...you just never know.

i never knew that a day woudl arrive...especially after building such a huge HELP empire, a judge would point a finger at me and say:

you were drunk, and you were behind the wheels and you killed an innocent. jail for five years.

and I KNOW he is damn right.

its time to be a responsible citizenship and surrender myself and PAY for the crime i comitted.

i feel uneasy, i hate looking for sympathy, my friends, family and fans are tortured each day.

i want peace.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11LoveAnnyAllBlacks1anitaraniVeni-Vidi-Vici--Ariana--

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resident_Evil

I agree with the OP. Mental agony is way worse than any punishment. But then again we dont know what Salman is feeling. 

He doesnt feel anything, Sociopaths like him dont feel regret or remorse. They think whatever happened was not their fault. 
The expression in his eyes say it all, arrogance, a sense of entitlement, power and invincibility! 
Always thought he was a thug and hes proved to be so...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous39NadanParindeyMeherbaanAllBlacks1anitarani--Ariana--

taurean12 Senior Member
taurean12
taurean12

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
One thing is definite..Indian Judiciary system is a big joke and there is no definition of following the law..prosecutor can argue different things in different courts with different results! This itself shows that there is no such thing as law and order in India!!

Congratulations India for getting another shining feather in your cap!!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketanonymous39--Ariana--pallavi25

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
LoveAnny Senior Member
LoveAnny
LoveAnny

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

A better ways would be to help people, help people lead a better life, help to educate the uneducated, the poor to find jobs, homes and so on.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try;  at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

That to me is a bigger repentance and way more useful to the society than sleeping 5 years in Jail. You wont ever find peace by serving time in prison. At-least I know, I never will.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.

Comprehension problem LOL

More like  I-Only-Read-What-I-Wanna-Read problem LOL

My posts in the 186 page thread was saying this only, that Salman has been convicted guilty, and no bail can repair that...  but people were busy rejoicing his jail term LOL Today when he is free again, they are giving essays on how he is a worldwide known criminal now ... basically this proves, people need anything , just anything to "HATE"... LOL

Yes he is known universally , even more then before now..

here is what CNN reported LOL

Who is Salman Khan? Only one of the world's biggest stars

(CNN)The easiest way to describe Salman Khan to American audiences: Think Tom Cruise, George Clooney and Charlie Sheen all rolled into one.

Like Cruise, Khan burst onto the movie scene in the 1980s with matinee idol good looks and went on to become a hunky major action star.

He has long been a bachelor, much like Clooney was before he married human rights attorney Amal Alamuddin in 2014, and has had a string of high profile, highly publicized relationships.

And like Sheen, he's had a reputation as a bad boy -- albeit a now reformed one -- accused of everything from temper tantrums to domestic violence.

But in sheer numbers, those three actors don't compare to the popularity of Khan who is considered one of Bollywood's most bankable actors and one of the world's biggest stars. While Hollywood struggles to get its numbers up at the box office these days, Bollywood enjoys success and popularity across Asia, Africa, Europe, the U.S. and Canada from millions of fans who flock to theaters and purchase DVDs of their favorite stars.

This week Khan was found guilty of a hit-and-run accident in 2002 in which the actor was accused of running over several men sleeping on a Mumbai pavement, and killing one of them. Khan, who authorities said was traveling after a night of drinking, was sentenced to five years in prison and has appealed the ruling.

haters can continue to hate... LOL 

Yes, haters will hate and blind phangirls will continue to worship the moronEmbarrassed

pallavi25

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
It is sad but the truth that he is criminal, officially announced, though many people wont accept, but he himself got into trouble by running away or not telling the truth in 2002, his punishment would have been lessened... 
But now, according to me, his stardom will go down, he wont receive the same respect people have had so far... especially now that he has been bailed out again...Confused

pallavi25

Go to top