Will Officially announcend criminal Salman Bhai ever find peace! - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Really??

Nowhere does this case say anything like this too me. Take Justice into your own hands( so called justice or your version of it might I add) just because you feel a certain way.

I have seen poor get away as well, because none even bothers to report about them. Drunk killings, Honor Killings and on and on. Have all of them got justice as well?? So I don't see the drama behind that rich people get off.

If you have a decent enough lawyer like Salman hired you would get off as well, rich or poor.
And the system convicted Salman. They did, so where you are are coming from I have no idea. If Salman was all powerful why did he have to suffer the humiliation of being announced guilty in front of the whole world??

It is not rich people's fault that the prosecution cant prove that Salman was behind the wheel even after 13 years.Have you read there arguments?? They are laughable. And no court on this earth sentences people based on such a pathetic arguments.
This has been the norm where the rich miss out of punishment.It took 13 years to get Salman convicted and within 2 hours the 5 years jail sentence was suspended.So why not they face humiliation from the general public before the judiciary system does what it's best known for bow down to the rich and powerful.This has not been only Salman but many celebrities.
Even after being announced guilty he is out of jail.

Forget it,

This is a country where mass murderers become the Prime Minister with record vote shares.

Being criminal is an achievement here and sign of playing cards right.

Shareef bande ki koi value nahin yahan. 😡

i m a salman fan and beleive me i agree with you..it wud have been the best decision of his life... people already knows he  did that.. and still loves him..accident can happn from anyone..he should just have gone to pay for it and he would have found peace and people wont be bothering anymore about  this case .. i love him  and i seriously want him  to find peace in his life . may be 5 years is just too much and i wont mind him getting little lesser punishment...
Love your post.
He might find peace as if he cares. 
These jail and bail are all publicity stunts to promote himself.

But I feel everybody who commits sins gets punished in one way or the other. 
So anything can happen anytime. 

Love your post.
He might find peace as if he cares. 
These jail and bail are all publicity stunts to promote himself.

But I feel everybody who commits sins gets punished in one way or the other. 
So anything can happen anytime. 

These people portray themselves as so good in movies but see the harsh reality they are exactly the same villains they beat up in their movies. 
why so concerned over Salman? ðŸ˜† itna toh shayed khudke fav pe dhyaan nahi dete ho jitna salman pe phd kar chuke😆
I agree with you. I was also thinking abt the same. Mayb if he excepted the verdict it would be a relief feel for him too than doing charity here and there to reduce the burden.

But I guess he is on a rollercoater ride and can't get down. It's like  ppl on high post who take wrong decision and they regret it but can't change it. They just stick to it though they know they are wrong causing further damage.

Originally posted by joyce_k

I agree with you. I was also thinking abt the same. Mayb if he excepted the verdict it would be a relief feel for him too than doing charity here and there to reduce the burden.

But I guess he is on a rollercoater ride and can't get down. It's like  ppl on high post who take wrong decision and they regret it but can't change it. They just stick to it though they know they are wrong causing further damage.

If he felt remorseful for what he had done then he would have accepted it.He wouldn't have been manipulating with the law,lying for 13 years,allowing an innocent to die and allowing Ashok Singh to take the blame.Edited by RogerFedrer - 8 years ago
Originally posted by RogerFedrer

If he felt remorseful for what he had done then he would have accepted it.He wouldn't have been manipulating with the law,lying for 13 years,allowing an innocent to die and allowing Ashok Singh to take the blame.

I tend to agree with you but then his face and charity acts surrender his guilt (I don't mean that's enough and it might be just to gain sympathy I don't know...). I just think he is afraid of going to jail just like anyone else so he is doing everything he can to avoid it. I am not justifying what he did or the way he is defending himself, just saying that his acts don't have to mean he is not remorseful (just my thoughts).

Edited by joyce_k - 8 years ago
You said it. He may have got bail, have his freedom but never will be mentally at peace. He may do movies, earn crores, have his fans, but if not now, there will be a day when everything will catch up with him. He will regret and regret isn't an emotion that should be felt by anyone honestly. One day Karma will catch up..