Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

A better ways would be to help people, help people lead a better life, help to educate the uneducated, the poor to find jobs, homes and so on.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try;  at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

That to me is a bigger repentance and way more useful to the society than sleeping 5 years in Jail. You wont ever find peace by serving time in prison. At-least I know, I never will.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.

Exactly that's what I am trying to say because I don't think putting him in jail will be useful for him at this point after so many years! People want him for the sake of setting examples or for being his haters. They don't care if he should regret or victims should get justice. If victims want him in jail, then I wouldn't mind and I want him to there if that will make him regret. However, he just doesn't seem like the kind of. As long as what makes the victims get justice and what will make Salman regret, that's the appropriate punishment, IMO. Not what people want for the sake of this and that or what fans/haters want. 
I think he's very peaceful 
Reading the comments from the haters is making me all the more peaceful 😉 
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
If he has a conscience and a moral compass then probably not.  Fact is he is directly responsible for the death of one person and injury of 3 more and indirectly responsible for the death one other person. You have it be a sociopath to not have this affect you for the rest of your life. He's also spent the last 13 years denying any wrong doing.  He came this close to allowing another man to be punished for his wrong doing. He's refusing to take any responsibility or accountability here and as some else said a few pages back that is the first step to repentance.  

So if he's feeling guilt and remorse yet has such a fear of going to jail, or an incredible arrogance of thinking he doesn't deserve to, then no he'll never find complete peace of mind and have a clear conscience. 

But if he doesn't feel any guilt, if he, like some of his supporters, has a "they shouldn't have been sleeping on the sidewalk, it's their fault or the governments fault ..." mentality then it's a moot point. He has peace of mind because none of this is registering for him as being wrong. In this scenario he probably thinks he's been the victim. The idea or concept of peace of mind probably isn't registering for him. It's a nonentity. Sociopath. 
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If he has a conscience and a moral compass then probably not. Fact is he is directly responsible for the death of one person and injury of 3 more and indirectly responsible for the death one other person. You have it be a sociopath to not have this affect you for the rest of your life. He's also spent the last 13 years denying any wrong doing. He came this close to allowing another man to be punished for his wrong doing. He's refusing to take any responsibility or accountability here and as some else said a few pages back that is the first step to repentance.

So if he's feeling guilt and remorse yet has such a fear of going to jail, or an incredible arrogance of thinking he doesn't deserve to, then no he'll never find complete peace of mind and have a clear conscience.

But if he doesn't feel any guilt, if he, like some of his supporters, has a "they shouldn't have been sleeping on the sidewalk, it's their fault or the governments fault ..." mentality then it's a moot point. He has peace of mind because none of this is registering for him as being wrong. In this scenario he probably thinks he's been the victim. The idea or concept of peace of mind probably isn't registering for him. It's a nonentity. Sociopath.

Even if I feel bad for it, I can't help but like the way you post. You have a beautiful way of expressing your opinions and it makes me want to completely agree with you. :)
He was never at peace after his breakup with Aish.

He does not have a wife or children.

He still has some pending cases.

I'm sure he is used to all this now, but really who knows what he feels.. 
Edited by Euphorrria - 8 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maseera.

Even if I feel bad for it, I can't help but like the way you post. You have a beautiful way of expressing your opinions and it makes me want to completely agree with you. :)

Thanks.  And there is nothing wrong in feeling bad.  I certainly felt bad for his family on the 6th. Feeling bad for his family or even him is not the same as accepting him as innocent.  Two completely separate things.  
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Maseera.

same here Lol

She sure does have a way with words
Great writing and expressing skills @ILB
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Aww thanks.  You guys are making me blush. 😳

I try to stay objective.  Not always easy though. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Aww thanks. You guys are making me blush.😳

I try to stay objective. Not always easy though.

Awww
Blush then 😆

Exactly it's not easy...that too on this forum.
that's why I find it very impressive ⭐️
Keep it up :)
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when'll u stop moral policing??its kinda anoying seeing every person giving lecture on the issue we're nt intrested...seems like more than justice they jst wnt salmn behind the bar by hook or by crook... N how mch ppl denied it bt the fact is he's saved thousand ppl n gave them a new n meaningful life which is praiseworthy