Will Officially announcend criminal Salman Bhai ever find peace! - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Comprehension problem πŸ˜†

More like  I-Only-Read-What-I-Wanna-Read problem πŸ˜†

My posts in the 186 page thread was saying this only, that Salman has been convicted guilty, and no bail can repair that...  but people were busy rejoicing his jail term πŸ˜† Today when he is free again, they are giving essays on how he is a worldwide known criminal now ... basically this proves, people need anything , just anything to "HATE"... πŸ˜†

Yes he is known universally , even more then before now..

here is what CNN reported πŸ˜†

Who is Salman Khan? Only one of the world's biggest stars

(CNN)The easiest way to describe Salman Khan to American audiences: Think Tom Cruise, George Clooney and Charlie Sheen all rolled into one.

Like Cruise, Khan burst onto the movie scene in the 1980s with matinee idol good looks and went on to become a hunky major action star.

He has long been a bachelor, much like Clooney was before he married human rights attorney Amal Alamuddin in 2014, and has had a string of high profile, highly publicized relationships.

And like Sheen, he's had a reputation as a bad boy -- albeit a now reformed one -- accused of everything from temper tantrums to domestic violence.

But in sheer numbers, those three actors don't compare to the popularity of Khan who is considered one of Bollywood's most bankable actors and one of the world's biggest stars. While Hollywood struggles to get its numbers up at the box office these days, Bollywood enjoys success and popularity across Asia, Africa, Europe, the U.S. and Canada from millions of fans who flock to theaters and purchase DVDs of their favorite stars.

This week Khan was found guilty of a hit-and-run accident in 2002 in which the actor was accused of running over several men sleeping on a Mumbai pavement, and killing one of them. Khan, who authorities said was traveling after a night of drinking, was sentenced to five years in prison and has appealed the ruling.

haters can continue to hate... πŸ˜† 

Yes, haters will hate and blind phangirls will continue to worship the moron😳
It is sad but the truth that he is criminal, officially announced, though many people wont accept, but he himself got into trouble by running away or not telling the truth in 2002, his punishment would have been lessened... 
But now, according to me, his stardom will go down, he wont receive the same respect people have had so far... especially now that he has been bailed out again...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

Comprehension problem πŸ˜†

More like  I-Only-Read-What-I-Wanna-Read problem πŸ˜†

My posts in the 186 page thread was saying this only, that Salman has been convicted guilty, and no bail can repair that...  but people were busy rejoicing his jail term πŸ˜† Today when he is free again, they are giving essays on how he is a worldwide known criminal now ... basically this proves, people need anything , just anything to "HATE"... πŸ˜†

Yes he is known universally , even more then before now..

here is what CNN reported πŸ˜†

Who is Salman Khan? Only one of the world's biggest stars

(CNN)The easiest way to describe Salman Khan to American audiences: Think Tom Cruise, George Clooney and Charlie Sheen all rolled into one.

Like Cruise, Khan burst onto the movie scene in the 1980s with matinee idol good looks and went on to become a hunky major action star.

He has long been a bachelor, much like Clooney was before he married human rights attorney Amal Alamuddin in 2014, and has had a string of high profile, highly publicized relationships.

And like Sheen, he's had a reputation as a bad boy -- albeit a now reformed one -- accused of everything from temper tantrums to domestic violence.

But in sheer numbers, those three actors don't compare to the popularity of Khan who is considered one of Bollywood's most bankable actors and one of the world's biggest stars. While Hollywood struggles to get its numbers up at the box office these days, Bollywood enjoys success and popularity across Asia, Africa, Europe, the U.S. and Canada from millions of fans who flock to theaters and purchase DVDs of their favorite stars.

This week Khan was found guilty of a hit-and-run accident in 2002 in which the actor was accused of running over several men sleeping on a Mumbai pavement, and killing one of them. Khan, who authorities said was traveling after a night of drinking, was sentenced to five years in prison and has appealed the ruling.

haters can continue to hate... πŸ˜† 

What this have to do with anything or the case? Your obsession with Salman Khan is scary. It's not even cute and funny any more. 
Edited by TheJake - 8 years ago
This gives me great motivation to become a superstar. One can go scot free even after being convicted for murder AND gain more popularity. Who doesn't want that?

Edited by CDlove - 8 years ago
i see cnn thrown here.

must say criminal salman bhai hardly came on any local and national news here  before, but mannn..almost all the channels covered his conviction.

one of the biggest star of bollywood is being found guilty for killing an innocent and sentenced for 5 years

finally bhai hogs the limelight in  international territory. those who even didn't know this big superstar now know him..unfortunately as a killer.

πŸ‘
Originally posted by briahna

i see cnn thrown here.

must say criminal salman bhai hardly came on any local and national news here  before, but mannn..almost all the channels covered his conviction.

one of the biggest star of bollywood is being found guilty for killing an innocent and sentenced for 5 years

finally bhai hogs the limelight in  international territory. those who even didn't know this big superstar now know him..unfortunately as a killer.

πŸ‘
Why do I feel that most of the threads here are made by Salman Haters rather than those who really care about the victims πŸ˜•
He doesn't have any conscience to have some mental peace problem. He will be enjoying or partying soon. 
Originally posted by briahna

will you as human being?

there were 6 ppl under his car. one was already dead. the others were struggling to survive...desperately needed help, a hand.

salman bhai was right thereup ...that moment. the biggest helper and saviour of all.
did he give them a hand?  when it MOST counted.

how can one enter a theater with popcorn and soda, and watch this guy play larger than life roles now.
HOW?

just for one moment, think, and think hard, if it was one of your loved one under his car..crying and asking for help. and the criminal ignored you and took off.

not only that, today he daily visits hosptals to see those who are in need. did he visit those whom he left fighting for life under his car?

i don't know anyone ever noticed this or not, but when i see salman bhai, i feel there is a storm inside him. with so much love from all over for him, yet he seems unhappy, lonely. he always look for sympathy, love from others.

this was his last opportunity given by judge to finally find some peace within himself. not for anyone else..but for himself. he surrended himself, this could have been his biggest win ever!

5 yrs is not long. good behaviour he might have been out in 4 yrs.

he comes out...nobody dare point a finger at him. simple...he did his time already.
the next ...write a book. he loves kids, loves to help them...educate...how drinking and driving almost cost his life. no doubt his book would have become a best seller. #honesty.

but ...no. i don't see this happening. i guess he already made up his mind to die inside each day than find peace.

how long a person can go on living on a bail and jhoota support and symphathy from others? how long?

and yes.. i hate this criminals guts.

HC are deciding. Can't you wait? He will go eventually anyway, and I hope soon. He did compensate for the victims. 
I really do wonder if making him go to jail will make him regret because i don't feel he will. Inetead, he already regretted I think and he just doesn't feel jail is useful. So I feel like all this drama is just fake/useless and people want him to go to jail just for rhe sake of some stupid so called example for others while I want HIM to regret.  So I don't care about setting example if jailing won't even do good for him, but if it does, then it shouldn't be a problem. But that's what I am guessing. I have no idea how he exactly feels or thinks. 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Well, for once you guys agreed that he does have human emotions, and this did actually affected him emotionally and mentally..
Otherwise people never even gave him this much.
He was walking free, and was acting in movies and all, meant that he was at peace always...where any normal human being wld suffer if they kill someone accidentally.