Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Officially announcend criminal Salman Bhai ever find peace!

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
will you as human being?

there were 6 ppl under his car. one was already dead. the others were struggling to survive...desperately needed help, a hand.

salman bhai was right there ...that moment. the biggest helper and saviour of all.
did he give them a hand?  when it MOST counted.

how can one enter a theater with popcorn and soda, and watch this guy play larger than life roles now.
HOW?

just for one moment, think, and think hard, if it was one of your loved one under his car..crying and asking for help. and the criminal ignored you and took off.

not only that, today he daily visits hosptals to see those who are in need. did he visit those whom he left fighting for life under his car?

i don't know anyone ever noticed this or not, but when i see salman bhai, i feel there is a storm inside him. with so much love from all over for him, yet he seems unhappy, lonely. he always look for sympathy, love from others.

this was his last opportunity given by judge to finally find some peace within himself. not for anyone else..but for himself. he surrended himself, this could have been his biggest win ever!

5 yrs is not long. good behaviour he might have been out in 4 yrs.

he comes out...nobody dare point a finger at him. simple...he did his time already.
the next ...write a book. he loves kids, loves to help them...educate...how drinking and driving almost cost his life. no doubt his book would have become a best seller. #honesty.

but ...no. i don't see this happening. i guess he already made up his mind to die inside each day than find peace.

how long a person can go on living on a bail and jhoota support and symphathy from others? how long?

and yes.. i hate this criminals guts.

Edited by briahna - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How long? Jab tuk hai jaan...Jab tuk hai jaan!
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You seriously think Bhai would surrender? 😆 ..These things happen only in films. .
Wait and watch this criminal will earn crores by doing movies..no matter what aam janta will go to watch his movies...

🤢
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

How long? Jab tuk hai jaan...Jab tuk hai jaan!

jab tuk jhoot bolne kit taakaqt, himmat, aur jhooti humdardi from janta... tabb tuk meri jaan...
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sallu jaisa koi middle class aadmi hota toh na jane kitni baar for misbehaving with women alone , public milti usko 😡
How would these supporters react if Salman was the victim and a rich brat gets his ass saved from a similar case?
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Doing time in jail means that you would find peace??
Nope.

A better ways would be to help people, help people lead a better life, help to educate the uneducated, the poor to find jobs, homes and so on.

That's how you can find true peace within yourself and with nature as well. Knowing that if you did a mistake, something that you can't undo no matter how hard you try;  at-least you tried to help others in need. Brought a smile on their face or made their life better in any way possible.

That to me is a bigger repentance and way more useful to the society than sleeping 5 years in Jail. You wont ever find peace by serving time in prison. At-least I know, I never will.

Edit: Before those with comprehension problems get all fired up; nowhere does this post say that Salman is not guilty or that he shouldn't serve time in Jail.

Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
The lesson learnt from Salman's case is that if you witness an accident live,gather a crowd and beat the living daylights out of the culprit yourselves,before the system does what it must (i.e. protect the rich culprit).
Help each other or be helpless in front of the system,which bends over easily for money.
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: briahna

jab tuk jhoot bolne kit taakaqt, himmat, aur jhooti humdardi from janta... tabb tuk meri jaan...

And jab tak paisa hai ...tab tak meri jaan 😆
Edited by -silentbang- - 8 years ago
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahatma123

Sallu jaisa koi middle class aadmi hota toh na jane kitni baar for misbehaving with women alone , public milti usko 😡

😆
lets refresh..
khule aam in broad daylight , once again DRUNK, chasing the famous ashwariya rai on movie sets.

👏👏👏

isski picture zaroor dekhni chahiye...kaamaal ka criminal hain!