Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: deek_210

BTW in dadaji ramy convo did it seem like ramy trusted kn?

i was confused actually. nothing can be told. i felt dadaji was talking about fj and ramy about cm ðŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever it is yar...Dadaji and Ramy have a bond which was shown today. They can have any number of differences, but somewhere they are there for each other. 
Yes. Ramesh was talking about CM and Dadaji about Kabir I think. And Dadaji accepting he made a mistake with KN marriage was good. But I wonder where it is going then.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Whatever it is yar...Dadaji and Ramy have a bond which was shown today. They can have any number of differences, but somewhere they are there for each other. 

Yes. Ramesh was talking about CM and Dadaji about Kabir I think. And Dadaji accepting he made a mistake with KN marriage was good. But I wonder where it is going then.

For LS looks obvious I guess..so then now ramy n dadaji r on same side.. So now no chance of family giving them a chance
Wonder what us gonna stop KB now..doesn't look like he's gonna accept love soon..as we saw in OLV too he was saying kB is not in love..oiohh 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

For LS looks obvious I guess..so then now ramy n dadaji r on same side.. So now no chance of family giving them a chance
Wonder what us gonna stop KB now..doesn't look like he's gonna accept love soon..as we saw in OLV too he was saying kB is not in love..oiohh 

May be LT would make the difference? And we always know...a positive scene between Dadaji and Ramesh is always followed by war...😆

May be Ramesh remembering the bang scene would make him side Kabir, but Dadaji still won't believe?
Teogapi thumbnail

ramy did not blame kabir but dadaji was blaming kabir for fj i think.
i loved ramy dadaji scene today. i dont know if ramy will support but i want himin action after black bag thing and bedhakal threat.
Teogapi thumbnail

May be LT would make the difference? And we always know...a positive scene between Dadaji and Ramesh is always followed by war...😆

May be Ramesh remembering the bang scene would make him side Kabir, but Dadaji still won't believe?

i want ladaai immediately.😆 what if dadaji wants kn together after sumit bp and ramy wants ls??😆
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honestly m bored now coz v know mandir scene viraj house scene is happening which ll take a week n then after that them getting fj.ramy obviously will entry maaro at last..pheww.. So m gonna stay with ur MOTD for a week(till fj is over).. Waise b cable nhi h :p
Now only Lt n cm is exciting me.. This fj feels like a burden to watch
Shwets1502 thumbnail
MOTD up!
I think with bang moment springing...Ramesh would support KN. For now he is broken with CM and Dadaji being broken.