Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

@Rema I think writers weren't happy with the way they had written LT track and hence scrapped it off. Ended all characters involved and would probably start fresh. I think they must have written LT track keeping Viraj in perspective...and now probably they want it to be centered around Kabir. 
hmmm agree. when LT was started then viraj was the lead andnow kabir is the lead and they would want it to be from kabir's POV.

Yes. And I feel Viraj would be MIA for sometime now. I mean, what does he have to do now? Everything is out in the open. 
arey aise mat bolo yaar. he is the one who makes the episodes lighter now. LOL what will mehrana do without him.LOL

Arey haan...So for the sake of Mehrana...he has to be there...LOL 
mfd bhi chala gya what will she do without vv.LOL i can bear him for the sake of her.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:23am | IP Logged

@Rema I think writers weren't happy with the way they had written LT track and hence scrapped it off. Ended all characters involved and would probably start fresh. I think they must have written LT track keeping Viraj in perspective...and now probably they want it to be centered around Kabir. 
hmmm agree. when LT was started then viraj was the lead andnow kabir is the lead and they would want it to be from kabir's POV.

Yes. And I feel Viraj would be MIA for sometime now. I mean, what does he have to do now? Everything is out in the open. 
arey aise mat bolo yaar. he is the one who makes the episodes lighter now. LOL what will mehrana do without him.LOL

mfd bhi chala gya what will she do without vv.LOL i can bear him for the sake of her.Wink

Yep...It would be fun to read her review..LOL
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

I am inclined to say "kuch bhi" to that as wellLOL. CVs are quite shifty when it comes to RaKa.

Btw, do you guys feel that CVs actually wanted LT to be the first revelation but has now postponed it due to some reason? That's why they brought in FJ as an alternative to fill the drama quotient. Maybe because of unavailability of actors, not being able to cast someone for VJ, or properly building up Viraj vs Kabir...whatever the reason.

I just cannot make sense of the random ending of OMM and killing of DJ...or the randomness of Sumit's FJ plan and how it amateurishly has been executed.

RaKa is definitely there. So no worries..LOL

I think writers must have realised that LT so soon wouldn't make much of a difference as Kabir and Viraj haven't interacted much...or Kabir's character has been established well. Kabir-Nisha wasn't strong either. 

I don't understand why they had to get OMM arrested and sent off though? May be they wanted Viraj all alone. Kyra was sent off, and DJ was packed off permanently. 

Sumit's FJ plan hasn't been amateurish...If it was amateurish, we would have atleast understood. It seems like the FJ plan has been written by multiple people and put together...LOL
cost cutting?? honestly i wouldhavelikedif kaira was with viraj atleast she would have been able to gude him as a friend and nsha nagpal was pretty good as kaira. dj even if he was there would not be able to do much due to his dayraa as a caretaker. 
What i dont understand was why dj was made to know about lt and then killedoff immediately. maybe they wanted omm to be out for sometime and hence staged this drama??

@bold...I suppose they took the decision regarding LT track over a few days. Because with OMM knowing about Kabir and then paying US to hide it from K, it seemed like they were moving forward with the LT and OMM being the puppeteer of it.

But then they sent OMM to prison and later killed DJ making it almost seem like they wanted a clean slate for LT.

Hmmm, I suppose they were not really happy with the way LT was being written or the lack of basis for LT to have the desired impact made them change the course. It was right after DJ's death that Sumit started conveniently being everywhere to eavesdrop and get to know about everything, right?
along with that i think they wanted hatred to develop between vk. abhi its perfectly going fine. i want lt to be a big dhamaka. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged

Rema...tum to predictions dena band hi karoAngry. CVs always take the one which they shouldn'tLOL.

I look forward to Viraj scenes these days. Don't take that away from me!Ouch

EDIT: just noticed that the prediction was by ShwetsLOL...Shwets, how frequently does you "feelings" come true? LOL

Edited by Mehrana - 09 May 2015 at 3:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

dkng would be like mere hi ghar se how can u bedhakal me and will call his hunts men and dhakke marke nikalofy rameshians.LOL
police will be called toarrest kabir but ramy will present the proof against sumit. imagine just when police is going to make kabir wear the handcuffs ramy enters with rukiye...ROFL

@bold...that would be a introspective moment for DKNG. He would wonder "wait...isn't mouthing random crap my department?"

Ramy coming in at the last minute with "rukiye" would be so dramaticLOL. Can we please have the Kabir/KN background music for RaKa?Tongue
i want a seperate raka music we can even have a song sequence ROFL
Like baahon me darmiyan do pyaar song for KN we can have "beti k darmiyan sasur damaad mil rahe hai" In same tone doing sasurdamaad danceROFL
super. i want to see that dance. RaKa all the way ROFL
and in bhuddha mil gaya tune kabir singing. main dance karoon yaar mujhe papa mil gaya.ROFL

deek_210Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Rema...tum to predictions dena band hi karoAngry. CVs always take the one which they shouldn'tLOL.

I look forward to Viraj scenes these days. Don't take that away from me!Ouch

viraj mia was shweta's prediction yaar. not mine.LOL

facepalmShwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:29am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Common he has so much work to do to make Nisha happy.Oops! MISS.NISHA.To be in good books for GH.Making arrangements for his marriage with Miss.Nisha.To make Kabir look bad in front of GH and Nisha.

YES! finally one thing he did good was to say Ramesh about CM and he should leave it there.Even though,he has no right to invade the space of a married couple.He seriously needs a break.He should go to Teer-Yaatra with Dadaji to give him company.They are fond of each other.LOL

Edited by laboni11 - 09 May 2015 at 3:29am

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I am still excited to know who would play VJ and S2. I want it to be really experienced actors there. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

Go to top