Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

I agree with u. atlest here in kn they are equals but durin vn time nisha put viraj up in a pedestal and moreover viraj would have nerver gelled with rl the way kabir has. IMO kn being equals gives them an edge over vn.

This topic is like opening a pandora box :p

Totally agree...In fact, I used to tell my mom that time that the best thing about show is its showing how not always crushes are reciprocated and how to handle but slowly Nisha in DD mode went crazier and I absolutely lost the interest (to the extent that stopped reading even written updates)and also the fact that i was not at all expecting a love story, I just thought he was a phase to bring her out of pilani trauma and move on so dint even see any visible chemistry brewing (even in paper dance), which apparently was visible to fans at that point. Was almost disappointed to see VV falling in love "maggi love (lol) "

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Aditi

This topic is like opening a pandora box :p

Totally agree...In fact, I used to tell my mom that time that the best thing about show is its showing how not always crushes are reciprocated and how to handle but slowly Nisha in DD mode went crazier and I absolutely lost the interest (to the extent that stopped reading even written updates)and also the fact that i was not at all expecting a love story, I just thought he was a phase to bring her out of pilani trauma and move on so dint even see any visible chemistry brewing (even in paper dance), which apparently was visible to fans at that point. Was almost disappointed to see VV falling in love "maggi love (lol) "

This topic cud make us get a mod note but...

I completely agree with you guys...I have been watching the show from the beginning...but Nisha 's love was like one of a fan girl to her idol...seriously and I hated Nisha in doobi doobi mode..that was so out of chrctr...and come on Viraj was too old and serious for her and her cousins...not to mention not GF type...most importantly Ramesh was never much fond of him...and the dadaji thing irked me so muchEdited by lgr007 - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
First on Viraj and Ramesh...I think it was never anything personal from Ramesh's side. He was just seeing his daughter fangirling Viraj and he knew she is going to face a huge heartbreak. And her DD mode irked us a lot, so there is no question of Ramesh liking it..😆

Now for the OLV. Seems like this finding jewellery thing is going to be dragged beyond limit...
-Ila- thumbnail
Is kabir gonna find the pic...unless why viraj's house
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I also thought the same...But I don't think they would include LT here. If Kabir finds the pic...the entire focus would shift from FJ, CM to LT. But yes, there would be hit and miss for sure.
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh god..this fj drama is gonna b stretched for too long just saw the OLV ..Lt is definitely not coming out varna they would ve said in OLV . telly bytes usually gives updates..
Do it's gonna b boring for me if stretched too long :/ n seems dey get the whole  of next day too :/
-Ila- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I also thought the same...But I don't think they would include LT here. If Kabir finds the pic...the entire focus would shift from FJ, CM to LT. But yes, there would be hit and miss for sure.

Dii just as I thought...they are gonna drag this thing...are they even within the deadline
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Writers take the cake for the wierdest ideas ...something none of us even think through the entire day discussion :p

Hopefully Kabir sees the pic *pretty pleaaassseee* and we jump on to LT ...but Kabir would currently face serious disappointment if Viraj is the brother revelation happens now, coz he hasnt seen him at his good but instead at personal lowest.
So it should happen after Nisha tells him ki Viraj is a pretty good guy and did all this etc etc things but just currently undergoing a low phase!!!!
-Ila- thumbnail
But sumit hiding jewellery in Viraj 's house...wud he?...i mean kn may think if Viraj is in league with sumit...but why wud CVs show them wasting time there
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whose plan/idea was it ? I wanna know?Is it the cousins or KN own's idea?I just skim through the OLV video.It was too funny and downright dumb.Please,CV's spare us from this misery😔.