India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 31)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
@Rema Actually what I want is...Dadaji gives bedakal threat...but Nisha succeeds in proving Kabir innocent...but Ramesh saying since Dadaji had no trust on KN...they wouldn't enter GH anymore...and he is leaving with his family too...LOL Kuch bhi I know..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11facepalmTeogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

The segment actually doesn't show Dadaji telling about bedakal, but Aneri said Dadaji tells that to Nisha. 

May be if Sukku shows the CCTV footage with Sumit having that bag, Ramesh might remember. First cousins and KN have to remember that they can still approach Ramesh..which they never do. I really hope Ramesh does have a hand in this FJ case solving. And I also wish Ramesh supports KN, after KN leaves and not in front of them. 

KN should miss Ramesh's support and feel bad for breaking his trust. 

@bold Ditto! That's why he goes MIA when things mess up, else things won't mess up..LOL I think its his non biased approach which makes things easy for him and others. 
but wont ramy remembering about the bag after nauc telling him about it will be like ramy believing them only after getting the proof???  i want sukku to go and blabber everything to ramy.  he was the one who told rl about why nisha agreed for the marriage in both ritesh and kabir time.LOL
have u noticed bunty ka red striped t shirt is also manhoos. he wore that during pc ab phirse during fj.ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

The segment actually doesn't show Dadaji telling about bedakal, but Aneri said Dadaji tells that to Nisha. 

May be if Sukku shows the CCTV footage with Sumit having that bag, Ramesh might remember. First cousins and KN have to remember that they can still approach Ramesh..which they never do. I really hope Ramesh does have a hand in this FJ case solving. And I also wish Ramesh supports KN, after KN leaves and not in front of them. 

KN should miss Ramesh's support and feel bad for breaking his trust. 

@bold Ditto! That's why he goes MIA when things mess up, else things won't mess up..LOL I think its his non biased approach which makes things easy for him and others. 
but wont ramy remembering about the bag after nauc telling him about it will be like ramy believing them only after getting the proof???  i want sukku to go and blabber everything to ramy.  he was the one who told rl about why nisha agreed for the marriage in both ritesh and kabir time.LOL
have u noticed bunty ka red striped t shirt is also manhoos. he wore that during pc ab phirse during fj.ROFL

With CM in his mind, Ramy won't believe anything without proof, probably even Nisha...Unhappy I want Lakshmi back, and him talking to her. That would give him the strength and recharge. 

Sukku should keep Ramesh in the loop. 

Haha...So Bunty in red is jinxed too..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged

According to Dadaji, Nisha is blindly trusting Kabir...I don't know what's Dadaji problem too...but Ramesh isn't going to like one bit but would be helpless. Any word from him would get RDR as reply. He isn't with GS and can't interfere too. He doesn't know the exact truth or what more KN is hiding, if any. No proof against Sumit also.
i think dadaji's main problem is kabir being Ramy's SIL.ROFL sumit has an advantage there.LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged

According to Dadaji, Nisha is blindly trusting Kabir...I don't know what's Dadaji problem too...but Ramesh isn't going to like one bit but would be helpless. Any word from him would get RDR as reply. He isn't with GS and can't interfere too. He doesn't know the exact truth or what more KN is hiding, if any. No proof against Sumit also.
i think dadaji's main problem is kabir being Ramy's SIL.ROFL sumit has an advantage there.LOL

Exactly. If Sumit would have been the first suspect...Things would have happened inside, in the main living room and not courtyard...LOL Kabir being Ramy's SIL is the biggest problem...LOL
Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Originally posted by Mehrana

On a different note, Prakash (?) with whom Viren met on Kabir's bday does not have any role to play? He was a random name being thrown around? Here, I actually thought he might be connected to VJ somehow or would know Kabir.

I thought he would have a role to play too...Ouch Seems like a random mention now, just to make Ramesh wait to go for the confrontation. 
prakash was maily there for ramesh's delay so that nisha could have an elaborate dream sequence. varna sumit ke saath chala jaata ramy and mm nisha kaise milti??LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

@Rema Actually what I want is...Dadaji gives bedakal threat...but Nisha succeeds in proving Kabir innocent...but Ramesh saying since Dadaji had no trust on KN...they wouldn't enter GH anymore...and he is leaving with his family too...LOL Kuch bhi I know..LOL
super. coffee for u if that happens.LOL

Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehrana

I totally forgot about the bedakal thing. I didn't watch that segment so when exactly will dadaji say it? After Nisha fails to bring expose Sumit in the mandir?

Hmmm, Ramesh will definitely not want Nisha to be 'bedakal-ed' so I guess he will start working on his own. Yes, own...please don't go to KN and make them feel that their guardian angel is here again to save their a**es. I guess this is when he will also remember bumping on Sumit and that bag. Since SuLee plan to hide the bag in a safe place, do you suppose Ramesh will see them taking carrying a bag out of the house and connect the dots?

Anyway, whatever Ramesh decides to do he will be right and will have my complete supportApprove. Not only because I am biased Ramesh fanLOL, but because he is seldom ever not right (did not like his take on Bunty-coaching classes track, but he wasn't wrong). He is THAT person who can just make everything things look up with his involvement in it. Without him, you feel helpless about any situation...lol.
i dont know why but i want nisha to bebedhakaled from gf. it will actually reduce majority of her problems and along with nisha ramy and co should be bedhakaled as well. lol
i want kn to fail and dadaji carrying onhis bedhakal threat and police to come to gh for arresting kabir. then super ramy makes an entry and shows proof that sumit is the culprit and not kabir. filmy i know.LOL

Now, wouldn't that make life easier for all off us and Rameshians? No matter how mistreated they are, Ramesh and Nisha still loves their family and wants to be with them. I want RN to bedakal dadajiLOL.

I am not sure if I want police drama. But hey, Ramy making a heroic entry and being all "thank me later dimwits" while exposing Sumit is an incentive.Wink

laboni11

Go to top