Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 29)

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Laboni I don't think it's gathering up courage when it comes to Ramesh. He doesn't tell because it would hurt Dadaji. Being the middle generation, he has to make sure both his father and his kids are not hurt by his actions...both the first and third gen makes sure they use Ramesh to their advantage..LOL

LOL,I second that.Ramesh needs Rum/Vodka to let go of his misery.It will ease him down.Cool his brain from eruption.I still wants it to be Ramy to show Dadaji his karma.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Dadaji's saas...LOL Dadi should have been like Leela...mazaa aatha..LOL

Yes. But Dadaji should have stopped the engagement or choice of Ritiesh there itself when Nisha said he came close to her. But Dadaji diddn't say anything because Ritiesh was his choice. 

I think it was difficult for Lakshmi to tell Ramesh. Understandable. But I felt bad that he was the last to know. And that too because he got to know from counselor. Lakshmi should have said she wouldn't let this engagement happen. But she left it to Dadaji. What if Ritiesh wasn't in love with Kirti? Or Ramesh hadn't done any plans?
if dadi was like leela then moresh would be like sumit.ROFL
but yaar coming closer was a big thing. i wanted ramy to object on that basis too but kya karen nisha was adament and sukku beating ritesh took it to another level.

i know it would have been difficult for laskhmi but she agreed to dadaji and kept quiet?? she atlest should have tried to tell ramy after dadaji knew. i felt too bad coz he was the one who solved the things even without knowing the past.

brb lunch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

@Laboni I don't think it's gathering up courage when it comes to Ramesh. He doesn't tell because it would hurt Dadaji. Being the middle generation, he has to make sure both his father and his kids are not hurt by his actions...both the first and third gen makes sure they use Ramesh to their advantage..LOL

LOL,I second that.Ramesh needs Rum/Vodka to let go of his misery.It will ease him down.Cool his brain from eruption.I still wants it to be Ramy to show Dadaji his karma.LOL

Yeah...Ramy should look for his blue bottle now...LOL 

Ramy did try showing Dadaji his mistake...but Dadaji played with retirement drama and forced Ramy to leave the house, and then termed him a "runaway". Dadaji knows how to escape from blames and play games...Angry

laboni11

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehrana

Mr Leela is either probably cleaning up some other chori ke kaand done by his wife and son, or just left them for his own mental well-being. There's no place for sensible people in this showLOL. Ramesh is the last man standing!

Ramesh will definitely defend KN eventually. At this point he is confused and more than that I don't think he even should. Sure, he believes KN are innocent fo FJ, but how will he do anything without any proof. And why should he? KN have damaged their own credibility so much that Ramesh should just stay out of it. He can be their moral support as of now. But its not fair that he should stand up for them and take all the blows on their behalf, when they are stupid enough to create a mess. At least for now. In future of course I would love seeing Ramesh do that and KN actually doing something to deserve Ramesh as their shield.

@bold...Dadaji is weird...he does things on his whims.

@bold Loved this point. Too many things had been happening, and Ramesh was still kept in the dark. Kabir has indeed been careless by signing up Viraj's land. He cannot do anything now until there is a hope of evidence being acquired. 

I would still want to see Ramesh telling KN coldly that inspite of their CM bewakoofi, he still trusts them..and leave. KNs reaction would be worth watching. 

I would love to see Ramesh letting KN know that he trusts them on the FJ issue and just leave them to deal with it. Ramesh can work with Dolly, if he must, to find answers himself. But if he decides to stay out of this thing, it still works just perfectly for me.

I don't want Nisha to have the satisfaction of having her father actively on team KN. Knowing Ramesh still trusts them, and not only that, but trusts them to clear the mess would/should increase KN's guilt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Dadaji's saas...LOL Dadi should have been like Leela...mazaa aatha..LOL

Yes. But Dadaji should have stopped the engagement or choice of Ritiesh there itself when Nisha said he came close to her. But Dadaji diddn't say anything because Ritiesh was his choice. 

I think it was difficult for Lakshmi to tell Ramesh. Understandable. But I felt bad that he was the last to know. And that too because he got to know from counselor. Lakshmi should have said she wouldn't let this engagement happen. But she left it to Dadaji. What if Ritiesh wasn't in love with Kirti? Or Ramesh hadn't done any plans?
if dadi was like leela then moresh would be like sumit.ROFL
but yaar coming closer was a big thing. i wanted ramy to object on that basis too but kya karen nisha was adament and sukku beating ritesh took it to another level.

i know it would have been difficult for laskhmi but she agreed to dadaji and kept quiet?? she atlest should have tried to tell ramy after dadaji knew. i felt too bad coz he was the one who solved the things even without knowing the past.

brb lunch.

Yes. Ramesh should have objected more strongly...I think then he thought Nisha's marriage would actually give her the happiness he couldn't give. Remember the ungli scene? (I know u remember..LOL) But fights and Sukku hitting took the problem to a different level. 

Yeah...and no one knew Ramesh played a huge role.

laboni11

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Mr Leela is either probably cleaning up some other chori ke kaand done by his wife and son, or just left them for his own mental well-being. There's no place for sensible people in this showLOL. Ramesh is the last man standing!

Ramesh will definitely defend KN eventually. At this point he is confused and more than that I don't think he even should. Sure, he believes KN are innocent fo FJ, but how will he do anything without any proof. And why should he? KN have damaged their own credibility so much that Ramesh should just stay out of it. He can be their moral support as of now. But its not fair that he should stand up for them and take all the blows on their behalf, when they are stupid enough to create a mess. At least for now. In future of course I would love seeing Ramesh do that and KN actually doing something to deserve Ramesh as their shield.

@bold...Dadaji is weird...he does things on his whims.

@bold Loved this point. Too many things had been happening, and Ramesh was still kept in the dark. Kabir has indeed been careless by signing up Viraj's land. He cannot do anything now until there is a hope of evidence being acquired. 

I would still want to see Ramesh telling KN coldly that inspite of their CM bewakoofi, he still trusts them..and leave. KNs reaction would be worth watching. 

I would love to see Ramesh letting KN know that he trusts them on the FJ issue and just leave them to deal with it. Ramesh can work with Dolly, if he must, to find answers himself. But if he decides to stay out of this thing, it still works just perfectly for me.

I don't want Nisha to have the satisfaction of having her father actively on team KN. Knowing Ramesh still trusts them, and not only that, but trusts them to clear the mess would/should increase KN's guilt.

Yes. Even if Ramesh decides to keep himself away, he isn't wrong. But do you think he can keep quiet after bedakal threat from Dadaji? 

Yes. I don't want Nisha to think it's easy to convince Ramesh. I want her to struggle to get Ramesh even to talk to her.

laboni11

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Yes. Dolly was just fascinated about getting married. Her transition has been good though. From being immature and thinking of just shopping, she now wants to be independent. Life has taught her a lot. 
[/QUOTe]

Dolly has come along way.That being said,for such a air headed girl she has grown up into a mature married woman.Marriage was sort of a dream idea for her.Now,she have certainly realize it's now a cake walk.Lot of emotions are involved.She is finding herself in this journey.Long way to go yet.I hope she stays strong and brave.Thumbs Up

Shwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:53am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Even if Ramesh decides to keep himself away, he isn't wrong. But do you think he can keep quiet after bedakal threat from Dadaji? 

Yes. I don't want Nisha to think it's easy to convince Ramesh. I want her to struggle to get Ramesh even to talk to her.
[/QUOTE]

@ bold- what?bedakal?when?

Shwets1502

Go to top