Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 27)

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

If GF blames Ramesh, he would take it. Somewhere he feels he is at wrong too. But he wouldn't let Nisha's life to be ruined again. But that depends on if Nisha trusts Ramesh now or not. He would definitely go to Meri Beti mode if Dadaji takes any decision that Nisha wouldn't be happy about or is unfair for Kabir. 

Yes. Ramesh has to become more strict with Nisha, in this CM matter. He has to MAKE her understand that whatever KN has done is not as simple or easy to solve. 
he will take theblame but i want gf to blame nisha more. then ramy will erupt like a olcano. if dadaji tells kn that he was never wrong and his olx idea was correct  i want ramy to count dadaji's failures. from ritesh to sumit everything.
i want a talk between kn about why nisha hides everything form ramy. a mature talk involving rdr past etc. we never had rn talk regarding nisha's past. it is a taboo for ramy as of now where he has failed. i would like if they talk about it an nisha consoles ramy that it was not his failure. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

If GF blames Ramesh, he would take it. Somewhere he feels he is at wrong too. But he wouldn't let Nisha's life to be ruined again. But that depends on if Nisha trusts Ramesh now or not. He would definitely go to Meri Beti mode if Dadaji takes any decision that Nisha wouldn't be happy about or is unfair for Kabir. 

Yes. Ramesh has to become more strict with Nisha, in this CM matter. He has to MAKE her understand that whatever KN has done is not as simple or easy to solve. 
he will take theblame but i want gf to blame nisha more. then ramy will erupt like a olcano. if dadaji tells kn that he was never wrong and his olx idea was correct  i want ramy to count dadaji's failures. from ritesh to sumit everything.
i want a talk between kn about why nisha hides everything form ramy. a mature talk involving rdr past etc. we never had rn talk regarding nisha's past. it is a taboo for ramy as of now where he has failed. i would like if they talk about it an nisha consoles ramy that it was not his failure. 

Ramy in volcano mode is needed. (Eat more vicks and get ready Ramy..LOL) But it all depends on Dadaji's take on CM now. Who knows with Sumit's BP, he goes into guilty mode and accepts his decisions have always been wrong? 

I wish Ramesh had told Nisha at the door scene that he has failed as a father. That would have hit Nisha more. I want RN bond to become more stronger after this with Nisha trusting and sharing everything with Ramesh. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

i think dadaji believed SuLee more coz doubting sulle will be like doubting his own decisions.  he was the one who chose sumit for dolly but in kabir's case it was not that. so when sumit was blamed he was like this cannot happen as i had brought the rishta and they are good people.  i think dadaji was pretty careless with his granddaughters' life.  he did not do any bg check for sumit ritesh or even kabir. and after ritesh fiasco he whould have atleast been careful. aise kaise without having a bg check or without even meeting the boy's mother he married off nisha to kabir?? he is fortunate that kabir is a good guy what if he was like sumit. given nisha's past everything would havve gone disastrous.[/QUOTE]

@ bold-
you said it,given Nisha past if Kabir was like Sumit it would be all hell break loose(I can't even imagine how would Nisha dealt with it).I was amazed he was giving marriage gyaan to dadi but fail to see the most important element of the marriage to provide.He didn't even have a second thought about doing a background check on all of them.Dolly's life is in danger only because of him.Dadaji is certainly guilty for his actions in my eyes.
[/QUOTE]he just acts on insticts impulsively in my pov. i think he has not experienced failures and if he had no one made him realise that it was his mistake. it was easy for him and he has not seen the real world till now. he is in the older era where people were genuine and he believes that its still the same.
actually i want someone to make dadaji realise that sumit was his choice and it failed because of his carelessness. but no one would do that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

i think dadaji believed SuLee more coz doubting sulle will be like doubting his own decisions.  he was the one who chose sumit for dolly but in kabir's case it was not that. so when sumit was blamed he was like this cannot happen as i had brought the rishta and they are good people.  i think dadaji was pretty careless with his granddaughters' life.  he did not do any bg check for sumit ritesh or even kabir. and after ritesh fiasco he whould have atleast been careful. aise kaise without having a bg check or without even meeting the boy's mother he married off nisha to kabir?? he is fortunate that kabir is a good guy what if he was like sumit. given nisha's past everything would havve gone disastrous.

Excellent point! At the end of the day, most of the decisions/choices that dadaji makes is to defend his previous ones.

Since he chose Sumit for Dolly, he would naturally side more with Sumit. It is painful to watch the someone like him with his ideals entertains Sumit's stay at GH as well as Leela's, Sumit's unemployment and time-pass giri. All because he is the one who brought Sumit in their life.

If anything wrong is revealed about Kabir, he would anyday blame Nisha and Ramesh's parenting for SV and bringing Kabir in their life. He wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that he forced KN into validating the marriage and did not bother being more cautious about Kabir because Nisha already was married to him. Nisha, Kabir and Ramesh are the perfect scapegoat for dadaji and his wrongdoings.

ramesh did not raise his voice for himself but if kn are made the scape goat he will definitely defend them. abhi he is too confused and shocked.
i just cant believe that dadaji was ready to stop the marriage for non veg but was happily ignoring leela's behavior and taunts to the family. and where is mr. Leela sumit's father(naam nahi pata).  he seemed pretty sensible. he even forced leela to stop badmouthing gf. sumit ke papa has to be involved now and he seemed to be having a good rapport with dolly too. 

laboni11deek_210Shwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by laboni11

i think dadaji believed SuLee more coz doubting sulle will be like doubting his own decisions.  he was the one who chose sumit for dolly but in kabir's case it was not that. so when sumit was blamed he was like this cannot happen as i had brought the rishta and they are good people.  i think dadaji was pretty careless with his granddaughters' life.  he did not do any bg check for sumit ritesh or even kabir. and after ritesh fiasco he whould have atleast been careful. aise kaise without having a bg check or without even meeting the boy's mother he married off nisha to kabir?? he is fortunate that kabir is a good guy what if he was like sumit. given nisha's past everything would havve gone disastrous.

@ bold-
you said it,given Nisha past if Kabir was like Sumit it would be all hell break loose(I can't even imagine how would Nisha dealt with it).I was amazed he was giving marriage gyaan to dadi but fail to see the most important element of the marriage to provide.He didn't even have a second thought about doing a background check on all of them.Dolly's life is in danger only because of him.Dadaji is certainly guilty for his actions in my eyes.
[/QUOTE]he just acts on insticts impulsively in my pov. i think he has not experienced failures and if he had no one made him realise that it was his mistake. it was easy for him and he has not seen the real world till now. he is in the older era where people were genuine and he believes that its still the same.
actually i want someone to make dadaji realise that sumit was his choice and it failed because of his carelessness. but no one would do that.
[/QUOTE]
@ bold- I want Ramesh to gather up courage and say it to Dadaji till now all his decision regarding his loved ones are wrong.He should have the guts to acknowledge it.I know it's a dream but I want it to come true.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TeogapiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged

ramesh did not raise his voice for himself but if kn are made the scape goat he will definitely defend them. abhi he is too confused and shocked.
i just cant believe that dadaji was ready to stop the marriage for non veg but was happily ignoring leela's behavior and taunts to the family. and where is mr. Leela sumit's father(naam nahi pata).  he seemed pretty sensible. he even forced leela to stop badmouthing gf. sumit ke papa has to be involved now and he seemed to be having a good rapport with dolly too. 

Ramesh has always raised voice when it comes to his kids, and he would do the same. He did it during SV too. He just needs some time to understand what's going on, and who is right and who is wrong. 

@bold Hai na! This is too bad. But we can't ignore the fact that Dolly was happy with Sumit during marriage. It wasn't like she was forced, like what happened with Nisha. 

Mr. Leela? MIS...LOL Missing in Show..LOL

laboni11deek_210Teogapi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
@Laboni I don't think it's gathering up courage when it comes to Ramesh. He doesn't tell because it would hurt Dadaji. Being the middle generation, he has to make sure both his father and his kids are not hurt by his actions...both the first and third gen makes sure they use Ramesh to their advantage..LOL

laboni11deek_210Teogapi

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Exactly. Leela's greediness wasn't hidden and so was her taunting. No body liked it and still they all went with the marriage? Not informing about the transfer, drinking and running away from the marriage, not being strong to support Dolly in front of Leela...and also supporting Ritiesh in the kiss challenge...Sumit wasn't a good guy from the beginning. 

And Lakshmi too left the decision to Dadaji? I mean what if Dadaji hadn't stopped and got Kirti engaged? Lakshmi wouldn't have said anything? And Dadaji took away all the credit..Angry Dadaji knew RL and Nisha weren't happy with the marriage, so was Dadi...What did he think he was doing then?
leela was always like this. i wish ki dadaji ki saas aisi hoti.LOL he deseves a saas like leela.Wink
i hated the kiss bet and dolly though was angry with sumit i found her reaction very thanda. she should have informed ramesh or laskhmi about the bet. atleast dadaji ko toh batana chahiye tha after it came out. atleast nisha should have told clearly that he tried to kiss her coz of bet and dolly would have surely vouched for it.

i was so shocked that lakshmi agreed to dadaji and did not even inform ramy. ramy should be the frst person to be involved in nisha's past. it is his daughter and he has more tights than dadaji on matters related to nisha. laskhmi was actually cool and agreed to dadaji??? and she did not even try to stop the engagement uske baad. i was shocked.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top