Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 25)

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 305

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged


Dolly's LS will probably get GH divided into two groups-RLKN and cousins Vs Rest of GH.I can totally see V2 asking Dolly to manage with Sumit unless the abuse is out.Why should Rupan walk away scoot free ?She should get a good slap for her all wrong doings.My GoD! forget about SULEE the lady is plotting against her own loved ones.Ouch

[/QUOTE]
But we have an article saying Dadaji would support whatever decision Dolly takes. So it depends on Dolly. But if Sumit is going to be arrested, what option does V2 have but LS? They can't force Dolly with Sumit then? 
[/QUOTE]
OH Really! didn't know ab the article.In that case,yes,LS will be the only option and like I said physical abuse will be a very different scenario for GH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Joined: 25 March 2015
Posts: 841

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

I see lot of people in the forum is talking about DOSA's marriage-I for one wouldn't  want it to happen so fast.In-fact,I will be happy if Saurav thinks it's some kind of infatuation for him and move on.Dolly can have career and focus on her life.Later can think about settling down.


I do not want DoSa! The just do not work for me. Not only is the situation and context all wrong, DoSa as a couple is so unconvincing.

I really want Saurav to just get over his moony-eyed phase. Dolly should not entertain Saurav's romantic notions. Given that we have recently seen how Dolly wants to do something for herself, not just because Sumit is unemployed but she feels she should be independent, CVs should focus on that. Even if she doesn't have a career does not mean she should jump on from being Sumit's wife to Saurav's love interest/wife.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11



Dolly's LS will probably get GH divided into two groups-RLKN and cousins Vs Rest of GH.I can totally see V2 asking Dolly to manage with Sumit unless the abuse is out.Why should Rupan walk away scoot free ?She should get a good slap for her all wrong doings.My GoD! forget about SULEE the lady is plotting against her own loved ones.Ouch


But we have an article saying Dadaji would support whatever decision Dolly takes. So it depends on Dolly. But if Sumit is going to be arrested, what option does V2 have but LS? They can't force Dolly with Sumit then? 
[/QUOTE]
OH Really! didn't know ab the article.In that case,yes,LS will be the only option and like I said physical abuse will be a very different scenario for GH.
[/QUOTE]
But yes...V2 would be apprehensive and would worry about what samaj will say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Joined: 25 March 2015
Posts: 841

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Mehrana



@bold...you think so? I want dadaji to be like "Kabir, you were not behind FJ, but CM is still your fault. So shoo-off". Even if KN stay at GH after this, I really want everyone to be pissed off with them and then slowly getting over their anger. No amount of rectifying anything else should make amends for CM, IMO.

Also, I would like GF/dadaji/ramesh to suggest LS as soon as FJ is over and they are back to concentrating on CM. How I wish CM was not involved with FJ or any other track. This has just made the effects of other tracks and the consequences of other tracks entwined with the decisions that will be made regarding CM.

Regarding, DKNG's photo on the CM...I really want dadaji or Ramesh to see the contract, and their reaction on the choice of photo.

Except for Ramesh, no one else actually has the right to be angry at CM. They are forced KN into this. Yes...KN agreed for the marriage, but wasn't it obvious that they are doing it to save the family name? Kabir said he and Nisha never considered SV as marriage, and then in few minutes, they accepted it? 

TBH, Dadaji has no right to decide on CM. It has to be Ramesh. Dadaji has to see his decisions have been wrong all the time and let Ramesh have the final call here, and Ramesh would leave it to KN despite their mistake. 

If Ramesh has cooled down, he would definitely laugh at the photo..LOL


I agree, Dadaji has no right whatsoever to give any sort of decision on this...but isn't he always the one throwing orders? Ideally, I would like to see GF blaming themselves for seeking the easy way out of this SV by throwing KN under the bus. But we all know that's not gonna happen.

Technically, only KN have the right to decide what they want to do with the CM. But they would definitely look up to Ramesh to sort this. I would like to see them wanting Ramesh to have a final say in this not only because they want to make it up to Ramesh, or Ramesh wants to get things straight for them...but because KN actually believes that Ramesh is the one who is capable of making the wisest decisions.

But Ramesh should be like "whatever. I was fighting tooth and nail for you, but you did what you had to. Clean up your mess by yourself. While you are at it, you might wanna take Viraj's advice since you guys love being involved with him."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11Shwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 305

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Except for Ramesh, no one else actually has the right to be angry at CM. They are forced KN into this. Yes...KN agreed for the marriage, but wasn't it obvious that they are doing it to save the family name? Kabir said he and Nisha never considered SV as marriage, and then in few minutes, they accepted it? 

TBH, Dadaji has no right to decide on CM. It has to be Ramesh. Dadaji has to see his decisions have been wrong all the time and let Ramesh have the final call here, and Ramesh would leave it to KN despite their mistake. 

If Ramesh has cooled down, he would definitely laugh at the photo..LOL
[/QUOTE]


Absolutely rightly said,Though,his name and respect is at stake,but I was very sad to see him all helpless.KN was not even ready for this marriage and Dadaji forced his decisions on them.Ramesh knew it was a very wrong move by Dadaji and worst on KN.He saw no hope for this marriage and then the threat from SIngham did it all.He is doing the exact same mistake again on KN.I sometimes don't get him.He was so quick to judge Kabir in Character and didn't even raise any questions at SULee.If CM questions arise Ramesh should tell Singham he will see through it by his own means- clear and loud.Dadaji has no right on CM-because of him things are so messy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana


I agree, Dadaji has no right whatsoever to give any sort of decision on this...but isn't he always the one throwing orders? Ideally, I would like to see GF blaming themselves for seeking the easy way out of this SV by throwing KN under the bus. But we all know that's not gonna happen.

Technically, only KN have the right to decide what they want to do with the CM. But they would definitely look up to Ramesh to sort this. I would like to see them wanting Ramesh to have a final say in this not only because they want to make it up to Ramesh, or Ramesh wants to get things straight for them...but because KN actually believes that Ramesh is the one who is capable of making the wisest decisions.

But Ramesh should be like "whatever. I was fighting tooth and nail for you, but you did what you had to. Clean up your mess by yourself. While you are at it, you might wanna take Viraj's advice since you guys love being involved with him."

I can see GF blaming Nisha for taking CM and blaming Ramesh for his parenting, but I want Ramesh to openly tell KN has ruined their lives because of them, because they looked at GKI more than these two's lives. Dadaji has to see that he cared more for family name than KNs future. 

I think Ramesh himself would leave the final call to KN, after letting them understand what they have ACTUALLY done and what they CAN do to rectify it. Nisha, at least, would want Ramesh to be in the process loop now. 

@bold ROFLROFL I can so see just his expression conveying all this..LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11facepalm

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 305

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by laboni11

I see lot of people in the forum is talking about DOSA's marriage-I for one wouldn't  want it to happen so fast.In-fact,I will be happy if Saurav thinks it's some kind of infatuation for him and move on.Dolly can have career and focus on her life.Later can think about settling down.


I do not want DoSa! The just do not work for me. Not only is the situation and context all wrong, DoSa as a couple is so unconvincing.

I really want Saurav to just get over his moony-eyed phase. Dolly should not entertain Saurav's romantic notions. Given that we have recently seen how Dolly wants to do something for herself, not just because Sumit is unemployed but she feels she should be independent, CVs should focus on that. Even if she doesn't have a career does not mean she should jump on from being Sumit's wife to Saurav's love interest/wife.




I don't see any wrong on Dolly wants to do something for herself .She should focus on her first rather than jumping the guns from Sumit to Saurav.I would love to see her Character Growth which the PH is not showing with the cousins.I fail to understand the logic of a girl cannot make her mark with out a marriage idea.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

Except for Ramesh, no one else actually has the right to be angry at CM. They are forced KN into this. Yes...KN agreed for the marriage, but wasn't it obvious that they are doing it to save the family name? Kabir said he and Nisha never considered SV as marriage, and then in few minutes, they accepted it? 

TBH, Dadaji has no right to decide on CM. It has to be Ramesh. Dadaji has to see his decisions have been wrong all the time and let Ramesh have the final call here, and Ramesh would leave it to KN despite their mistake. 

If Ramesh has cooled down, he would definitely laugh at the photo..LOL



Absolutely rightly said,Though,his name and respect is at stake,but I was very sad to see him all helpless.KN was not even ready for this marriage and Dadaji forced his decisions on them.Ramesh knew it was a very wrong move by Dadaji and worst on KN.He saw no hope for this marriage and then the threat from SIngham did it all.He is doing the exact same mistake again on KN.I sometimes don't get him.He was so quick to judge Kabir in Character and didn't even raise any questions at SULee.If CM questions arise Ramesh should tell Singham he will see through it by his own means- clear and loud.Dadaji has no right on CM-because of him things are so messy.
[/QUOTE]
Exactly Laboni. Even during SV, when Nisha agreed to the marriage, Ramesh knew she didn't tell YES from heart. He fought the rest of the seniors, and then against Singham also..but in vain. He agreed at the end after Nisha convinced him. He realises now that he should have seen through more. 

There was indeed no scope for marriage there. Dadaji knew nothing about Kabir. At least Ramesh had the trust factor because of them saving each other's life and helping out in each other's problems. But Dadaji? Kabir was/is nothing careerwise also. Ramesh has to get his point straight this time, if Dadaji is going to make his "wise" decisions again. CM happened because of Dadaji. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11facepalm

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 7/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 342   Views: 9624

Shwets1502 342 9624 08 May 2015 at 1:31am by deek_210
Moments of the day - 6/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 269   Views: 8683

Shwets1502 269 8683 07 May 2015 at 3:38am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 5/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 397   Views: 9471

Shwets1502 397 9471 06 May 2015 at 4:53am by -Ila-
Moments of the day - 2/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 463   Views: 10719

Shwets1502 463 10719 04 May 2015 at 4:38am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 371   Views: 13708

Shwets1502 371 13708 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index