Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 22)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Also one thing that has caught my attention till now is that in the epi till date kabir has only mentioned about 3 months n den main London tu. Apne ghar but not once have they even thought about divorce..neither nisha NoR kabir..once he goes to London how will they apply for LS n stuff?
What are they? Have they subconsciously accepted their marriage? Idk I find it very odd..han maybe they haven't thought abt future that much but still yar. 
They r two confused souls perfect for each other :p
I want  someone to mention DIVORCE word now (ramesh) b then their reaction..

They haven't thought through the entire plan of CM well at all. It's a very kiddish plan. Kabir would leave, Nisha would be free is what they have in mind. But they haven't thought about the future. Would Kabir or Nisha be able to actually have a married life after CM? 

That's why RNK scene is very important. Ramesh has to make KN understand the consequences of the CM they have played and how it is not easy as they had thought.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

@deeksha...seriously yaar KN seems to be blind  in legal matters...they seem so childish...they nevr thought of LS... proves they are still kids
Lol yeah... N worse than teenagers x'D i should make my mom watch the serial n tell her to b thank ful that how matured I am even as a teenager :p xD
They r full on dhakkans n their contract is a BIG JOKE

Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

@Mehrana -- I feel like CM will definitely come into focus once FJ is resolved. It has to be. There was nothing from the GF when CM was revealed. Which I personally found to be very apt. The entire family was shocked and didn't know what to do or believe. Everything came out at once: DoSa "relationship", Sumit allegation, Kabir allegation, Viraj landlord, FJ, CM, etc. It's been a pretty tense day -- another reason why Nisha broke down today the way she did. And like you said, FJ is more pressing matter right now because it concerns entire livlihood of family.  

Maybe KN CM question will pop up once DoSu LS question pops up. 

Completely agree with you. I also found GF's reaction to CM very apt given the situation at hand. This is why I wanted CM to be a standalone revelation, so that KN could have seen the repercussions of it on the family members and their emotions.

Now the situation is such that CM has become an explanation of why Kabir would do FJ and gives the GF a look into Kabir's ability to be deceptive. I hope you are right. After the FJ is over, GF brings up the CM topic to the fore, and reacts to that or deals with that.

Nisha's breakdown was such a good thing to add. With so many things just going down for Nisha in like a day, this was bound to happen. She became the reason for her father's misery, she lost his faith/trust, she got the rude reality check that the "love" she was counting on won't be, then Kabir being framed for FJ, then Saurav being framed for it, SuLee's blatant lies and manipulation, Saurav harbouring feelings for Dolly, Dolly being questioned because of that, Kabir blamed for CM and everything, her ex-flames involvement in the warehouse...I mean come on!!! The girl needs a break! Now she has 24 hours to prove Kabir innocent and on top of that she gets visited by the guy who is somewhat responsible for the situation she is in and just refuses to leave. Nisha is supposed to go crazy by now...she just broke down.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Originally posted by Shwets1502

May be that's the actual reason for Ramy to be silent, since it's GS matter and he has no right in that? At the same time I felt, he was too much confused with too many details coming in. He was shocked to see Viraj was involved here also. Also, he could have said nothing but just that he supports KN? which would have been blasted by everyone as evidences are against Kabir? 

I think Ramesh did notice how Nisha was supporting Kabir. He has seen/heard how Kabir has always been supporting Nisha. Now if Lakshmi comes and tells about Nisha's love for Kabir...things would be clear to him but he wouldn't know the solution. Yes. He has to have a talk with Nisha, and ask her what she has decided...and then a talk with Kabir also. Actually I want Kabir to have with Ramesh..LOL Ramesh would definitely tell Nisha that if Kabir doesn't love her, she cannot stop him from chasing his dream whatsoever. 

Dadaji! I don't know. There has always been double standards involved. So what he decides for Nisha cannot be predicted. But one thing for sure...if KN wants to separate, they have to apply for LS which KN hasn't even thought about. 

Yeah, I think Ramesh knows what his position in GS is - nothing. He has no real tie to it -- didn't he give his portion to Sukku? Ramesh is out and he knows his interference will do nothing. If anything it will only aggravate the situation. Dada Ji told Ramesh that the shop could totally work without him -- it's also kind of like a warning saying that ur disposable and now that ur out, you're out with no opinion. 

I want to have Kabir talk with Ramesh too. But I also really want RN scene regarding Nisha's feelings over CM. I feel like Ramesh will have trouble being unbiased in his talk with Kabir over CM?  Idk. 

And KN haven't thought of anything, let alone LS. flop plan from the beginning LOL. 

Exactly. Dadaji had made very clear that he doesn't want Ramesh involved in GS after Ramesh quit. And more than that, every evidence is pointing at Kabir. What difference would his words make? 

I think Ramesh would be open. He would say he is biased if he is. He would tell Kabir directly that he cares for Nisha's future more and I think Kabir would understand that also. RN scene is very much needed. Would Nisha tell her feelings for Kabir or would Ramesh know it from Lakshmi is yet to be seen. But I feel Ramesh has already deduced it himself with the way Nisha supported Kabir during confrontation as well as at GH. 

They should be given the best flop plan award...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Also one thing that has caught my attention till now is that in the epi till date kabir has only mentioned about 3 months n den main London tu. Apne ghar but not once have they even thought about divorce..neither nisha NoR kabir..once he goes to London how will they apply for LS n stuff?
What are they? Have they subconsciously accepted their marriage? Idk I find it very odd..han maybe they haven't thought abt future that much but still yar. 

They haven't thought through the entire plan of CM well at all. It's a very kiddish plan. Kabir would leave, Nisha would be free is what they have in mind. But they haven't thought about the future. Would Kabir or Nisha be able to actually have a married life after CM? 

That's why RNK scene is very important. Ramesh has to make KN understand the consequences of the CM they have played and how it is not easy as they had thought.
So true.. Even I had that question in mind that after this shaadi will nisha b able to Mary again? N why they didn't think about it.. N also kabir hididng it from his mom ..I mean hypothetically one day if his mom decides to marry him off what would he do about having already married nisha? Such dumbos they r

Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
if KN were a real life couple wud their marriage work?
i am not using love becoz that cud work but marriage...

Kabir was right when he told Lakshmi that they were still young...they r too young to be in marriage with absolutely no real view on life...yes they cud grow together but this cud also lead them in committing huge mistakes too

laboni11deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

So true.. Even I had that question in mind that after this shaadi will nisha b able to Mary again? N why they didn't think about it.. N also kabir hididng it from his mom ..I mean hypothetically one day if his mom decides to marry him off what would he do about having already married nisha? Such dumbos they r

Imagine what if VJ is actually looking for a girl for Kabir in Dubai now? 

VJ is going to be mad at the fact that Kabir is MARRIED without telling her, and then the marriage is CM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

if KN were a real life couple wud their marriage work?
i am not using love becoz that cud work but marriage...

Kabir was right when he told Lakshmi that they were still young...they r too young to be in marriage with absolutely no real view on life...yes they cud grow together but this cud also lead them in committing huge mistakes too

Ramesh told Dadaji when he wanted to stop the marriage that KN are too young. Kabir said the same thing too...and it's proving how important it is to get married at the right age. 

If we take the current scenario...with no CM and just that KN are forced into marriage. Their marriage wouldn't work according to me. One...Kabir or Nisha...they both haven't done anything worthwhile in their life. Both would have their own priorities and would feel tied up in marriage.

laboni11deek_210lovely_lady-Ila-

Go to top