Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 19)

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I was wondering...Nisha blasted VV for telling CM truth to Ramesh. I somehow didn't find that good. I mean...so Nisha wanted to keep CM under wraps, or didn't want VV to tell Ramesh? In a way, hasn't VV helped Nisha in breaking CM to Ramesh? She would have never done that on her own.

tbh-- I think that situation can be viewed from two different angles with both of them technically being right. 

Like on Nisha's side -- first off, it's her own personal matter. Viraj has no right to interfere or anything. That's why Kabir backed out on telling her parents (although i didn't necesserily agree, Kabir did have a point with saying that it was Nisha's family that would be affects so Nisha should be the one to break the news). She could've broken it to Ramesh anyway. I think, she was banking on the confession to make it or break it. Like if confession worked and Kabir felt same way -- CM void and no reason to tell the family. If confession didn't work and Kabir didn't feel same way -- she'd be heartbroken and realize that not point in having false hopes and would've eventually confessed within a couple of weeks, esp if RL talked more about how KN were perfect together. So from her pov, she was completely right in being pissed off with Viraj. why was he interfering? 

But from Viraj pov, he was doing Nisha and GF a favor by telling them the truth. Nisha would no longer have to keep up the false pretence of being happy with Kabir (his pov, not reality) and she would also be saved from telling them herself and going thru that pain. similarly, by telling the GF earlier, they could also brace themselves and prepare for the badnaami that would come after CM was over. 

Both are right. Also, I feel like Sumit bp is mainly going to be KN with Ramesh in background. CM and LT are when Ramesh will be in full focus. 

tbh -- i don't really see CM as over yet because no one is focussing on it -- except maybe Ramesh. Everyone else is too distracted by FJ. Once FJ over, then CM focus begins and at the same time I feel LT will break -- adding another dimension to CM/ situation. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmdeek_210-Ila-Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Good morning guys...happy weekend
so Sukku's plan is gonna fail

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@Isha I agree. Nisha's POV was Viraj's interference. But I can't stop from thinking her line to Ramesh that she TRIED telling him but couldn't see him hurt. When did she TRY? 
Anyway...I think Ramesh is still in CM mode and his brain/mind is jammed with so many things that he has decided to go on silent mode. 

Also...I think after FJ, Nisha might actually answer those questions Ramesh asked...that Kabir isn't going to stay back, her marriage isn't going to work..and Ramesh would probably decide on LS? Or knowing Nisha loves Kabir would make him rethink? 

GF isn't focusing on CM at all. So once FJ ends and Kabir is proved innocent...Dadaji would want KN together then? Or would he still stick to Nisha returning to GH? 

Actually, questioning Viraj about Sumit can make him realise Sumit has played a game with him, and can actually pave way for Sumit's BP, but yes...no one would believe Viraj also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Ila-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Good morning guys...happy weekend
so Sukku's plan is gonna fail

If Sukku's plan is CCTV footage, then he passes...LOL Don't know from whom mandir box idea is coming from. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Ila-

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

tbh-- I think that situation can be viewed from two different angles with both of them technically being right. 

Like on Nisha's side -- first off, it's her own personal matter. Viraj has no right to interfere or anything. That's why Kabir backed out on telling her parents (although i didn't necesserily agree, Kabir did have a point with saying that it was Nisha's family that would be affects so Nisha should be the one to break the news). She could've broken it to Ramesh anyway. I think, she was banking on the confession to make it or break it. Like if confession worked and Kabir felt same way -- CM void and no reason to tell the family. If confession didn't work and Kabir didn't feel same way -- she'd be heartbroken and realize that not point in having false hopes and would've eventually confessed within a couple of weeks, esp if RL talked more about how KN were perfect together. So from her pov, she was completely right in being pissed off with Viraj. why was he interfering? 

But from Viraj pov, he was doing Nisha and GF a favor by telling them the truth. Nisha would no longer have to keep up the false pretence of being happy with Kabir (his pov, not reality) and she would also be saved from telling them herself and going thru that pain. similarly, by telling the GF earlier, they could also brace themselves and prepare for the badnaami that would come after CM was over. 

Both are right. Also, I feel like Sumit bp is mainly going to be KN with Ramesh in background. CM and LT are when Ramesh will be in full focus. 

tbh -- i don't really see CM as over yet because no one is focussing on it -- except maybe Ramesh. Everyone else is too distracted by FJ. Once FJ over, then CM focus begins and at the same time I feel LT will break -- adding another dimension to CM/ situation. 

I found it very apt and good that Nisha told Viraj off for revealing the CM and ruining everything. He had no right to do that and his audacity to propose marriage with Nisha was appalling. Moreover, Viraj along with the dadaji et al are blaming Kabir solely for the CM. As if he had deceived Nisha into it. I think it was only natural for Nisha to hold Viraj responsible for the difficult situation she is facing. The FJ has become doubly complicated because of Viraj's involvement in it.

As for Viraj, although his concern was misplaced and he just cooked things up in his mind, he meant well when he told Ramesh about CM. So he did a good job by doing that (barring the marriage proposal bitLOL).

I just hope that CM isn't downplayed. It is very obvious why the focus is now on FJ, dadaji did wish Nisha to leave Kabir at once after CM was revealed. FJ needs to be dealt with more urgently. It would be good if CVs follow up on CM after FJ is over.

laboni11deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
But Viraj is getting more delusional...the way he was blaming Kabir...i dont think he wud believe kabir innocent even if Sumit BP happens...he wud contnu thinking worse of Kabir...but he is missing nisha's reaction

laboni11deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Isha I agree. Nisha's POV was Viraj's interference. But I can't stop from thinking her line to Ramesh that she TRIED telling him but couldn't see him hurt. When did she TRY? 
Anyway...I think Ramesh is still in CM mode and his brain/mind is jammed with so many things that he has decided to go on silent mode. 

Also...I think after FJ, Nisha might actually answer those questions Ramesh asked...that Kabir isn't going to stay back, her marriage isn't going to work..and Ramesh would probably decide on LS? Or knowing Nisha loves Kabir would make him rethink? 

GF isn't focusing on CM at all. So once FJ ends and Kabir is proved innocent...Dadaji would want KN together then? Or would he still stick to Nisha returning to GH? 

Actually, questioning Viraj about Sumit can make him realise Sumit has played a game with him, and can actually pave way for Sumit's BP, but yes...no one would believe Viraj also.

Idk she probably thought about telling him in her head and counted that as an attempt? LOL idk. 

And yeah, Ramesh is definitely dealing with the aftershock of CM, FJ, Kabir blame, Sumit accusation. I actually want him to stay on silent mode right now. KN deserve to at least figure out one of their own problems by themselves and give Ramesh a break. Secondly, I feel like Ramesh knows he has no right to interfere in GS because he quit. Also, like you said, he also understands that if he speaks and supports Kabir right now, it'll do more harm than good. 

I want Ramesh to recharge and focus all his energy for the upcoming tracks because I expect to see A LOT of him in CM, LT, etc. I feel like the CM is going to really confuse him. I'm kinda hoping for that track Rema outlined with Nisha herself getting a LS to free Kabir. I'd like to see scenes of RN together discussing Nisha's "sacrifice." I think it would also be a really nice way for CVs to portray how love isn't selfish and is about letting the one you love go free. 

On that note, yeah, I think RN will definitely have a scene after FJ to figure out how to proceed forward with CM out. A serious talk needs to be undertaken. While the initial confrontation was very good, it was just that, a confrontation. A more serious, thoughtful discussion has to be undertaken impov.  

And I feel like after FJ, similar to Dolly, Dada Ji will also give KN option to do what they want + his support. Because if he allows one grand-daughter a LS, it's not fair that he forces the other one to remain in a compromised marriage.  

And idk about Viraj. too much of a wildcard. 

deek_210Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
and the cm...as we discussed Nisha wud want LS aftr FJ and Ramy would support...but aftr FJ i think the family is going to think that KN are the perfect couple and they wud want them to stay together...Kabir wud be confused and in half mind
but I am still not able to get over the joke CM has been reduced to

deek_210Shwets1502

Go to top