Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 18

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

They haven't thought through the entire plan of CM well at all. It's a very kiddish plan. Kabir would leave, Nisha would be free is what they have in mind. But they haven't thought about the future. Would Kabir or Nisha be able to actually have a married life after CM? 

That's why RNK scene is very important. Ramesh has to make KN understand the consequences of the CM they have played and how it is not easy as they had thought.
So true.. Even I had that question in mind that after this shaadi will nisha b able to Mary again? N why they didn't think about it.. N also kabir hididng it from his mom ..I mean hypothetically one day if his mom decides to marry him off what would he do about having already married nisha? Such dumbos they r
if KN were a real life couple wud their marriage work?
i am not using love becoz that cud work but marriage...

Kabir was right when he told Lakshmi that they were still young...they r too young to be in marriage with absolutely no real view on life...yes they cud grow together but this cud also lead them in committing huge mistakes too
Originally posted by deek_210

So true.. Even I had that question in mind that after this shaadi will nisha b able to Mary again? N why they didn't think about it.. N also kabir hididng it from his mom ..I mean hypothetically one day if his mom decides to marry him off what would he do about having already married nisha? Such dumbos they r

Imagine what if VJ is actually looking for a girl for Kabir in Dubai now? 

VJ is going to be mad at the fact that Kabir is MARRIED without telling her, and then the marriage is CM.
Originally posted by lgr007

if KN were a real life couple wud their marriage work?
i am not using love becoz that cud work but marriage...

Kabir was right when he told Lakshmi that they were still young...they r too young to be in marriage with absolutely no real view on life...yes they cud grow together but this cud also lead them in committing huge mistakes too

Ramesh told Dadaji when he wanted to stop the marriage that KN are too young. Kabir said the same thing too...and it's proving how important it is to get married at the right age. 

If we take the current scenario...with no CM and just that KN are forced into marriage. Their marriage wouldn't work according to me. One...Kabir or Nisha...they both haven't done anything worthwhile in their life. Both would have their own priorities and would feel tied up in marriage.
THANK-YOU SHWETA FOR THE MOMENTSπŸ€—
couldn't make it to the forum cuz of work pressure and finally broad exam is done.So much happen in the show.Where is it leading to?Looks like everything is going on in jet-speed.😳
I watched all the episode from Monday till today in one go.Within a day both CM and FJ came out-thought it's gonna be a blast but it was so cool as cucumber.I knew it Saurav will get out stake by GF-it was pretty much clear after the Ritiesh fiasco.He is a nice guy but quite slow in using brain like his BFF.Wah! both are really quite fast in love.Finally,Nisha is out of MM mode-Thank-God for that.If I 'm not mistaken it looks like she has not yet understand the gravity of lying to RL about CM.She looked mad at Viraj today for telling Ramy about CM.She just wants a forgiveness from Ramy,but fail to see the worst outcome it will be for her parents to face.I'm so glad Ramy didn't say a word and kept him out from all of this.He got a very bad blow from his own daughter.He has all the right to be angry.He certainly needs time to grasp.Btw, Where is Lakshmi?He needs someone to talk too.I can't imagine his pain and heartbreak.
Dadaji has done it again.He always loose his logic when his own decisions are on stake.V2 have no sympathy from my side I was shocked to see that they want forgiveness from that snake and his monster mum.Viren-Why didn't he question Sumit cuz he is scared of Samaj? They didn't even let Dolly speak for her actions.Vimla pisses me off.Stop crying woman, and stand for your daughter.Sumit has lost all respect  the day he raised his hand on Dolly.Sorry! I can't see him in my list any more.There is no second chance and no redemption for him.There is a famous saying that Real men don't buy women.He is certainly not the one.πŸ˜’
Kabir-Viraj- WHY-always have to be physical?Suddenly,Kabir knew Physio was an act.Kabir had clean get way from all of this- Why didn't he?Unless his emotions/feelings are all patched up more than he does realize?
Cousins-Even though they are with KN but it will be a miracle if they can do Sumit's BP is yet to see.
Why did Aman answer Viraj's ph?What was the need for that?
Side note-VIVEK was spot on on CM confrontation.In-fact,all three actors were amazing on CM Confrontation.πŸ‘
So good to be back on discussion.😊

I see lot of people in the forum is talking about DOSA's marriage-I for one wouldn't  want it to happen so fast.In-fact,I will be happy if Saurav thinks it's some kind of infatuation for him and move on.Dolly can have career and focus on her life.Later can think about settling down.
Originally posted by Mehrana

Completely agree with you. I also found GF's reaction to CM very apt given the situation at hand. This is why I wanted CM to be a standalone revelation, so that KN could have seen the repercussions of it on the family members and their emotions.

Now the situation is such that CM has become an explanation of why Kabir would do FJ and gives the GF a look into Kabir's ability to be deceptive. I hope you are right. After the FJ is over, GF brings up the CM topic to the fore, and reacts to that or deals with that.

Nisha's breakdown was such a good thing to add. With so many things just going down for Nisha in like a day, this was bound to happen. She became the reason for her father's misery, she lost his faith/trust, she got the rude reality check that the "love" she was counting on won't be, then Kabir being framed for FJ, then Saurav being framed for it, SuLee's blatant lies and manipulation, Saurav harbouring feelings for Dolly, Dolly being questioned because of that, Kabir blamed for CM and everything, her ex-flames involvement in the warehouse...I mean come on!!! The girl needs a break! Now she has 24 hours to prove Kabir innocent and on top of that she gets visited by the guy who is somewhat responsible for the situation she is in and just refuses to leave. Nisha is supposed to go crazy by now...she just broke down.

i agree with the Nisha break down part...couldnt be more specific myself...we also have to agree Nisha is pretty strong too...after all she has been through she has breakdowns only at relevent moments...she is not whiny
@laboni Welcome back! Confrontation was an absolute spot on scene. And Vivek outclassed himself. Yes. Ramesh needs someone to talk to, to get all the thoughts jamming in his mind to come out. His silence was good. He couldn't say anything. I was happy that Ramesh's focus was on Nisha's betrayal and not Kabir. 
Viren! I wish he had at least said he trusts Dolly. He seems to be thinking about just the samaj. So if the samaj would talk bad of Dolly's LS, he would want Dolly to stay married with Sumit? Why didn't Dolly tell about the abuse? Viren was holding the same hand. 

Nisha! Yes. I do feel she is yet to understand the level of hurt Ramesh is facing. She seems to be ashamed of her CM act for sure. She knows Ramesh in angry, but his pain? I am not sure. Let's see. May be a RN scene with Nisha opening up to Ramesh would fix that. 

I hated the physical fight too. No need for that...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by laboni11

I see lot of people in the forum is talking about DOSA's marriage-I for one wouldn't  want it to happen so fast.In-fact,I will be happy if Saurav thinks it's some kind of infatuation for him and move on.Dolly can have career and focus on her life.Later can think about settling down.

I actually don't want DoSa to happen. Yes. Saurav likes Dolly...but...it could just be a crush or attraction and nothing more. I don't want Dolly to fall in love so soon with Saurav...and also...they have to wait for DoSu LS. DoSa happening before that would be a huge BLAH!
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Also...should KN stay at KNH still? I want them to leave. Viraj seems to be holding on to the fact that he is MM and has right over the house, which I really don't like. 

Yes, KN should definitely leave this house. I guess it is too soon to expect a reaction from them now, their focus is now on proving Kabir innocent on FJ issue. They cannot just pack their stuff and leave without no where else to crash in. After FJ, most probably CM will come up and with that the matter of LS...so again being tenants to VV would be a forgotten issue.

I don't know what events will come to play, but as soon as time urgency isn't a factor for KN, they should definitely shift. The point is, after CM takes priotity will they even be "they" or it will be just Kabir staying at VV's place.

That will be so funny!!!!πŸ˜†