India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 (Page 18)

Infinite_Flame Goldie
Infinite_Flame
Infinite_Flame

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Somehow the star of Sumit's BP would be Ramesh and Dolly..inspite of all efforts by team cousins.

Should Rupan not be suspicious or is she that dumb?

V2 rift would be really great to see, but they need to go into a huge remorse for the horror they are pushing thru dolly in the name of samaj. I want them to promise later ki at this point onwarda her happiness would be their priority.

This CID drama seems would be stretched and then seems an upcoming DoSa wedding coming up, with KN trying to bring them together spoiler.

TBH the huge loopholes with regard to timelines that NAUC has everytime is a huge turn off. Birthday is over and yet both were speaking about bday spoilt and not spoilt. All confrontation happen early morning and by the time they reach home its night.Why cant they justify timeline properly...everytime goofups!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aditi

Somehow the star of Sumit's BP would be Ramesh and Dolly..inspite of all efforts by team cousins.

V2 rift would be really great to see, but they need to go into a huge remorse for the horror they are pushing thru dolly in the name of samaj. I want them to promise later ki at this point onwarda her happiness would be their priority.

This CID drama seems would be stretched and then seems an upcoming DoSa wedding coming up, with KN trying to bring them together spoiler.

TBH the huge loopholes with regard to timelines that NAUC has everytime is a huge turn off. Birthday is over and yet both were speaking about bday spoilt and not spoilt. All confrontation happen early morning and by the time they reach home its night.Why cant they justify timeline properly...everytime goofups!!!

@bold I wish. But I feel it would be KN, but after Ramesh lends his support to them. Just like cousins came in, Ramesh might come in. 

As Rema said few days back, I would love if Ramesh and Dolly had planned something. At least Dolly can tell her problems to RL, as she always used to do. I miss Lakshmi. 

DoSa wedding is a HUGE NO from my side NOW. Dolly's marriage would have just broken. She have to get LS to get married to Saurav, and that should take more than 6 months for sure. Also, Dolly has no feelings for Saurav. 

Mention of birthday was actually irritating when it was clearly shown the birthday was over. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinite_Flamedeek_210lovely_lady

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aditi

TBH the huge loopholes with regard to timelines that NAUC has everytime is a huge turn off. Birthday is over and yet both were speaking about bday spoilt and not spoilt. All confrontationhappen early morning and by the time they reach home its night.Why cant they justify timeline properly...everytime goofups!!!

UOTE]
@bold are I told na gola khaane gaye the  :p n that's how vv overheard abt fj problem warna how he knows when aman just disconnected d phone :p bloopers ki dukaan h nauc
@underline ..I think kB was refering to d fact that his bday brings a bad news n DAT happened na ramy got go knw abt cm n sumit did chori(bday ke din) coz of which gf is affected n nisha said she won't let it b bad in the sense she ll rectify the problem n not let his bday b reason of sadness.. Do I make sense? :p I don't know how to explain but I got what she was saying there

I really hope dolly only does his bp ..I want tha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmInfinite_FlameShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I was wondering...Nisha blasted VV for telling CM truth to Ramesh. I somehow didn't find that good. I mean...so Nisha wanted to keep CM under wraps, or didn't want VV to tell Ramesh? In a way, hasn't VV helped Nisha in breaking CM to Ramesh? She would have never done that on her own.
deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I was wondering...Nisha blasted VV for telling CM truth to Ramesh. I somehow didn't find that good. I mean...so Nisha wanted to keep CM under wraps, or didn't want VV to tell Ramesh? In a way, hasn't VV helped Nisha in breaking CM to Ramesh? She would have never done that on her own.
Bit that's for the viewers he has helped na not nisha :p
I mean nisha would obvio think he said in a wrong tone/way coz now she knows sumraj r involved in fj since he's land lord n of course she didn't want truth out coz she was hoping to give her marriage a chance by proposing kabir. So for her in her POV he just ruined everything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

I mean nisha would obvio think he said in a wrong tone/way coz now she knows sumraj r involved in fj since he's land lord n of course she didn't want truth out coz she was hoping to give her marriage a chance by proposing kabir. So for her in her POV he just ruined everything

But Ramesh didn't tell Nisha in any way that seemed that he is under a MU. He just asked if her marriage is CM, which it is. Also, her wanting to give her marriage a chance doesn't take away the fact that she indeed has lied and betrayed her parents na? Anyday which this truth had come out, Ramesh would have reacted in the same way. 

Also, I think Sumit telling the entire family has ruined everything, not Viraj telling Ramesh. But yes, Nisha thinks VV and Sumit are in this together and hence she mentioned that. I get it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

But Ramesh didn't tell Nisha in any way that seemed that he is under a MU. He just asked if her marriage is CM, which it is. Also, her wanting to give her marriage a chance doesn't take away the fact that she indeed has lied and betrayed her parents na? Anyday which this truth had come out, Ramesh would have reacted in the same way. 

Also, I think Sumit telling the entire family has ruined everything, not Viraj telling Ramesh. But yes, Nisha thinks VV and Sumit are in this together and hence she mentioned that. I get it.

U expect her to thank him kya? :p She's naturally upset n she ll not think d way we r. Abt telling ramesh n its the right thing to do..for her its also that he interfered in her personal matter which she doesn't like.n him constantly blaming kabir n talking I'll of him must have put her off too..
N who knows maybe she didn't want her parents to get to know about the truth from Anybody else than her n kabir?

facepalmShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

U expect her to thank him kya? :p She's naturally upset n she ll not think d way we r. Abt telling ramesh n its the right thing to do..for her its also that he interfered in her personal matter which she doesn't like.n him constantly blaming kabir n talking I'll of him must have put her off too..
N who knows maybe she didn't want her parents to get to know about the truth from Anybody else than her n kabir?

No...LOL I am not telling she should have thanked him...LOL Yes...Viraj interfering in Nisha's life is all wrong...but CM is the truth which she cannot run away or shouldn't run away from. Viraj informing Ramesh would definitely look to Nisha like taking revenge or ruining her life. But she cannot attribute Ramesh's reaction to VV...that's all I am saying. She cannot run away from the fact that she is at the wrong side. 

@bold That would be SOOO wrong on her side if she had thought that. 

laboni11deek_210

Go to top