Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 39

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

ramy has to fit in somewhere varna we will be banging out heads on the wall. Ramy getting involved  moves the track forward. Varna its cousins bachkane plans.

I can't take another 4 or 5 days of Ramesh in MIA...😕 At least they have to show some argument on CM side by side...

Plans are so childish. Probably they would see Sumit going inside warehouse...or just Saurav. I am getting impatient. This can only mean Sumit has successfully taken RJ out of the house...😡

Originally posted by laboni11

This is all so confusing.She also said to Viren she would not do any mistake to bow down his head in-front of Samaj😡

That could mean she cannot go against Sumit now. I wish she speaks to Ramy. There is a savior in the house no one approaches for help.

What is this yaar. Another bachkana kn plan. Dimag kharab Kar rakho abhi and kabir will not even get to see the pic here. Kabir ko pH dikhane le aye they kya???
I.would love if kabir gets the CCTV footage of Ph and sees chuha meeting vv. Par they won't show that also. And in the end if to video they showed viraj asking kabir to stop. I am sure that it would be for giving him the payment for the kaam. Why CVS why??? 
What if he gets NV hum tum video? :p 
Yar OLV me he's returning khali haatg

Originally posted by Shwets1502

That could mean she cannot go against Sumit now. I wish she speaks to Ramy. There is a savior in the house no one approaches for help.👍🏼 bang on.He should get out of all this and be happy in his singing.Why waste your energey when no one appreciate or sees through it?
@Laboni And when things become a complete mess, Ramesh enters and gets all stressed up...😡 Why not confide in him from the first. I mean...cousins know him. He has parented every one of them. 

I can't take another 4 or 5 days of Ramesh in MIA...😕 At least they have to show some argument on CM side by side...

Plans are so childish. Probably they would see Sumit going inside warehouse...or just Saurav. I am getting impatient. This can only mean Sumit has successfully taken RJ out of the house...😡

ramy will be shown in the mandir box scene na and after bedhkal he will be in full form for sure.
The plans are childish to the core. I think its solely kabir's coz nisha won't suspect viraj for fj I think. I think side by side we will be having rn and nauc scenes side by side in knh and GH.

ramy will be shown in the mandir box scene na and after bedhkal he will be in full form for sure.
The plans are childish to the core. I think its solely kabir's coz nisha won't suspect viraj for fj I think. I think side by side we will be having rn and nauc scenes side by side in knh and GH.

In mandir box scene, Ramesh seems to be in moun vrath. With bedakal, he will go to shock mode. As usual, CVs are deliberately keeping him out of action, so that they can mess up the situation even more. 

My hopes are coming down for Ramy's involvement in any of this. I don't know if he would want to speak with Nisha also. I just hope we have a RL scene.
Originally posted by deek_210

What if he gets NV hum tum video? :p 
Yar OLV me he's returning khali haatg

VN dance video was inside oh na.CCTV is outside pH 😆

@Laboni And when things become a complete mess, Ramesh enters and gets all stressed up...😡 Why not confide in him from the first. I mean...cousins know him. He has parented every one of them. 

Kids are going to be Kids but someone mature need to guide them.They can surely confide in Ramy.But would they or would he be up for it this time?They are probably gonna drag him at the eleventh hour.
Anywho,gotta go and talk to ya all lovely ladies tonight.
Bye and Keep Smiling.😊

In mandir box scene, Ramesh seems to be in moun vrath. With bedakal, he will go to shock mode. As usual, CVs are deliberately keeping him out of action, so that they can mess up the situation even more. 

My hopes are coming down for Ramy's involvement in any of this. I don't know if he would want to speak with Nisha also. I just hope we have a RL scene.
I think in mandir box scene they were taking closeup shots. They did show the aftermath of mandir box na?? I think ramy will have some lines there and after bedhakal too. There has to be some reason why sumit banged with ramy.