Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: laboni11

@bold- Why is this guy even in the pic?He can come during LT of course,but CM/FJ is not his worries.I don't see him fitting in any of this.GH despise him even he has his best interest for them.His name is dragging in every track along with KN.This is so BS.He can go to his Sheesh Mahal and take a good nap to utilize his bird brain for LT.I'm seriously losing interest in KNV track-they need to end it.Put a full stop.

But it's KN who is dragging him in this time right? They suspect he has the RJ. I mean...Viraj blames Kabir and KN think Viraj has the RJ, I mean...why not keep an eye on Sumit always and check his whereabouts? Follow him...Or does Sumit goes to meet Viraj? πŸ˜• 
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Hey m Deeksha..ur name is laboni? :)
Yeah that is on the basis on purvis intrvw ..she said that aapko lagta h dolly aisa karegi? A age age dekhiye so v r assuming she's putting up n act to do sumit bp by double crossing him

HEY Deeksha-very nice name😊
Yes,it is laboni.
AH!Thanks a lot.I couldn't make it to forum for some imp work priorities plus board exam and looks like I missed alot of BTS.πŸ‘πŸΌ
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

But it's KN who is dragging him in this time right? They suspect he has the RJ. I mean...Viraj blames Kabir and KN think Viraj has the RJ, I mean...why not keep an eye on Sumit always and check his whereabouts? Follow him...Or does Sumit goes to meet Viraj? πŸ˜• 

Please don't phodo ur head for this shweta ..can't see u like this :p CVS r gone mad n they ll make us too ...we ll think something n then kn will do something dumb n then u ll b like ef them..whwres ramesh? Lol ..we have to wait n watch
laboni11 thumbnail

Sorry to cut in...πŸ˜† Its based on Purvi's statement actually during the interview. She said aage aage dekhiye and she seemed to be telling like Dolly has some plan in mind.

so Dolly will be doing Sumit's BP or she just wanna cut it out for V2 sake? thought at-least she knows the real Sumit.Cut in and out anytime girl.πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
My only worry is where is Ramesh going to fit in all this...and when he is going to remember the bang with Sumit...if he will support KN or not. Baaki jaaye bhaad mein. FJ never made sense from day 1. 
Dolly might act...but she hasn't suspected Sumit of FJ yet. So we can't tell. May be seeing Nisha siding Kabir, she sides Sumit
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What is this yaar. Another bachkana kn plan. Dimag kharab Kar rakho abhi and kabir will not even get to see the pic here. Kabir ko pH dikhane le aye they kya???
I.would love if kabir gets the CCTV footage of Ph and sees chuha meeting vv. Par they won't show that also. And in the end if to video they showed viraj asking kabir to stop. I am sure that it would be for giving him the payment for the kaam. Why CVS why??? 
laboni11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Lol I quite liked the chandu track(except kn's dumbness in it) it established kn's relationship n trust to an extent.. But that's bcoz I so all the episode in one go online lol :p I Can imagine if I had to see it day after day like now I would've gone mad n ripped my hair off :p :p

@ Deeksha- KN went along with SV with so much happiness that they didn't even thought the consequences going to be?I mean they are not 8year old Chandu,they are adults.It shocked me to the core who would do something like this making a marriage a mockery.I"'m sorry that was not done for me.πŸ˜’
Teogapi thumbnail

My only worry is where is Ramesh going to fit in all this...and when he is going to remember the bang with Sumit...if he will support KN or not. Baaki jaaye bhaad mein. FJ never made sense from day 1. 

Dolly might act...but she hasn't suspected Sumit of FJ yet. So we can't tell. May be seeing Nisha siding Kabir, she sides Sumit

ramy has to fit in somewhere varna we will be banging out heads on the wall. Ramy getting involved  moves the track forward. Varna its cousins bachkane plans.
laboni11 thumbnail

This is all so confusing.She also said to Viren she would not do any mistake to bow down his head in-front of Samaj😑
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

@ Deeksha- KN went along with SV with so much happiness that they didn't even thought the consequences going to be?I mean they are not 8year old Chandu,they are adults.It shocked me to the core who would do something like this making a marriage a mockery.I"'m sorry that was not done for me.πŸ˜’

sv toh tab bhi theek tha but cm was absolutely ridiculous. Dimag kharab ho gaya tha. I mean why can't they show something sensible for one time.