Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

We have CCTV, then mandir box and then this...FJ isn't coming out soon...😔

N where is ramy in all this yar? :( oh ha n we have dolly doing natak too..shit its gonna take way longer than a week..I just hope they don't show this day as a month n kB falling in love in a day lol :p torture torture
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LT cannot be forced into this track now. FJ has to end. Sumit's BP has to happen and when CM is taken, that's when LT can come out. Not now. 

Guess, we are going to have a bad week coming up...

Is this going to be another Chandu/SV track with more twist?That track was absolute forced and without any point proven.😔
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deek_210

N where is ramy in all this yar? :( oh ha n we have dolly doing natak too..shit its gonna take way longer than a week..I just hope they don't show this day as a month n kB falling in love in a day lol :p torture torture

Ramy is going to be MIA I guess... This is so not done. Not interested at all. I wanted Viraj to be out of the track after yesterday's scene. But now...😕 Kabir can't be falling in love in a day like this...And also...when Kabir is doing this..I am sure Nisha would be doing something else...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Laboni Chandu track was one of the worst...Ramesh and Dadaji's fight with retirement drama and Ramesh leaving the house running in parallel saved me during those times. 
I wanted to see some clever plans against Sumit...and not Viraj...😕
laboni11 thumbnail

HEY!😊
Sorry don't know your name but I have a question regarding the bold-Why will she do natak?any reason for that?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

HEY!😊
Sorry don't know your name but I have a question regarding the bold-Why will she do natak?any reason for that?

Sorry to cut in...😆 Its based on Purvi's statement actually during the interview. She said aage aage dekhiye and she seemed to be telling like Dolly has some plan in mind.
deek_210 thumbnail

@Laboni Chandu track was one of the worst...Ramesh and Dadaji's fight with retirement drama and Ramesh leaving the house running in parallel saved me during those times. 

Lol I quite liked the chandu track(except kn's dumbness in it) it established kn's relationship n trust to an extent.. But that's bcoz I so all the episode in one go online lol :p I Can imagine if I had to see it day after day like now I would've gone mad n ripped my hair off :p :p
deek_210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

HEY!😊

Hey m Deeksha..ur name is laboni? :)
Yeah that is on the basis on purvis intrvw ..she said that aapko lagta h dolly aisa karegi? A age age dekhiye so v r assuming she's putting up n act to do sumit bp by double crossing him
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Lol I quite liked the chandu track(except kn's dumbness in it) it established kn's relationship n trust to an extent.. But that's bcoz I so all the episode in one go online lol :p I Can imagine if I had to see it day after day like now I would've gone mad n ripped my hair off :p :p

KN was Ok...But the plans were dumb! 😆
laboni11 thumbnail

@bold- Why is this guy even in the pic?He can come during LT of course,but CM/FJ is not his worries.I don't see him fitting in any of this.GH despise him even he has his best interest for them.His name is dragging in every track along with KN.This is so BS.He can go to his Sheesh Mahal and take a good nap to utilize his bird brain for LT.I'm seriously losing interest in KNV track-they need to end it.Put a full stop.