Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago
And Viraj not recognizing kabir was 😆
LT can't come out know...and Kabir directly finding it so easily would be worst writing from CVs. 
Focus has to be on Sumit's BP now..and then CM. Bringing in LT would just mess up the current tracks more. Just now it has cleared up a bit. 

The idea is so bad. Sumit is definitely not going to hide it in Viraj's place and even if he does...then Sumit is safe and Viraj is caught, which is not going to happen. Then I don't understand the point of this disguise drama. 

I am already disappointed. I mean..the revelation was done is such a speed and now they are going to waste time in all this. 
Originally posted by -Aditi

Writers take the cake for the wierdest ideas ...something none of us even think through the entire day discussion :p

Hopefully Kabir sees the pic *pretty pleaaassseee* and we jump on to LT ...but Kabir would currently face serious disappointment if Viraj is the brother revelation happens now, coz he hasnt seen him at his good but instead at personal lowest.
So it should happen after Nisha tells him ki Viraj is a pretty good guy and did all this etc etc things but just currently undergoing a low phase!!!!

LOL so true...I mean how do they even come up with such SILLY ideas? Ek toh bura idea, upar se usse bhi zyaada bura execution. Kabir just has a beard and Viraj cannot recognize him. This is like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi 2.0. Like really? I am sure even the gola guy would recognize Kabir.

I don't think Kabir will see the pic, at least not in this scene. Its another story if he decides to make it a hobby to dress up like an electrician and visit Viraj every now and then. LT is on a hold it seems, and I suppose it would be better if they start LT after a decision has been made about CM. Too many things happening at once will make it all so confusing.

Originally posted by laboni11

Whose plan/idea was it ? I wanna know?Is it the cousins or KN own's idea?I just skim through the OLV video.It was too funny and downright dumb.Please,CV's spare us from this misery😔.

Even Mishkat and Taher gave sort of "we can't believe we are doing this" expression while narrating the scene😆.

Maybe it is Bunty's idea...that's why they have him present with KN and others😛. On a serious note though, this seems like Kabir's idea. He does have a weak spot for disguising himself and going on secret missions.
Edited by Mehrana - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mehrana

Even Mishkat and Taher gave sort of "we can't believe we are doing this" while narrating the scene😆.

Maybe it is Bunty's idea...that's why they have him present with KN and others😛. On a serious note though, this seems like Kabir's idea. He does have a weak spot for disguising himself and going on secret missions.

Bunty would come with better plans...😆 Must be KNs own one after mandir box failure. 
sorry but i have the BIGGEST question

Leela and Sumit already changed the jewellery that day itself...
so why did sumit need to do it again???

did they forget??

Originally posted by soooperfan

sorry but i have the BIGGEST question

Leela and Sumit already changed the jewellery that day itself...
so why did sumit need to do it again???

did they forget??

They aren't switching jewellery but hiding real jewellery somewhere safe now.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Bunty would come with better plans...😆 Must be KNs own one after mandir box failure. 

Yeah, disguise se purana rishta hai KN ka. The chandu track was dominated by it. Even during SV, instead of hiding under the table with chandu they chose to dress up as bride and groom. Definitely has to be KN's idea...more like K's idea than N's.

I can't believe the cast and crew are overworking to deliver such silly scenes and fillers.

Yeah, disguise se purana rishta hai KN ka. The chandu track was dominated by it. Even during SV, instead of hiding under the table with chandu they chose to dress up as bride and groom. Definitely has to be KN's idea...more like K's idea than N's.

I can't believe the cast and crew are overworking to deliver such silly scenes and fillers.

Honestly...they should end this FJ jamela and focus on DoSu LS and KN CM. Searching for the jewels with weirdo plans like this is waste of time. 

I swear I wanna bang my head for seeing this .pheww but u know m guessing this scene must have some purpose nhi toh y CVS would waste their money on 2 male leads? They pay a lot to leads unless the pH suddenly has a lot of money ? They would've just shown cousins n kn finding otherwise..there definitely is some purpose to this scene