Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

cvs always steals blah ideas.πŸ˜†

Haha but they stole ur CCTV idea na? :p it wasn't blah..let's hope they steal this ones tooπŸ˜‰
deek_210 thumbnail

arey i toh wanted a love triangle between sheks nisha and viraj πŸ˜†

Haha that would've been good too for me but then I would've wanted her to end up with sheks ..I know illogical n totally wrong but still :p :p
Maybe she could've made him a better person.. I know kuch b but still :p

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ bold- Rema that was so creepy- the way he was talking to that kangan I had goosebumps.I would run thousand miles away from him if I were Nisha.Yeah,he was getting all excited that Miss.Nisha will come running to him for his bravery.I wanna hug the guy and give him a bara wala jhappi for his so called BIRD BRAIN.😊
he can go to vl and collect his manhoos blue shirt and teddy bear hug it too.πŸ˜†
honestly it was too creepy. i was actually scared that he might do something to nisha after nisha refuses him. he said that during kn marriage too na?? agar aap meri nahi ho sakti toh hum kisi aur ki bhi nahi hone denge. i never connected to his maggi love.  2 mins mein his love transferred to nisha πŸ˜•

I know people in the forum might hate me for saying this.I was never fond of NIsha-Viraj love story,Heck! there was no love story to begin with.It was so out of place that his feelings about Nisha was out of nowhere.I believe there was no connection with their feelings getting inter linked with each other or the whole VN love track was very poorly dealt with.Totally my personal take though.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Haha but they stole ur CCTV idea na? :p it wasn't blah..let's hope they steal this ones tooπŸ˜‰

they steal those ideas which are like kuch bhi for us.πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Haha that would've been good too for me but then I would've wanted her to end up with sheks ..I know illogical n totally wrong but still :p :p
Maybe she could've made him a better person.. I know kuch b but still :p

hi 5. i too wanted nisha to be fida over sheks spiky hair and all.but she was in dd mode even before sheks entry.πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

I know people in the forum might hate me for saying this.I was never fond of NIsha-Viraj love story,Heck! there was no love story to begin with.It was so out of place that his feelings about Nisha was out of nowhere.I believe there was no connection with their feelings getting inter linked with each other or the whole VN love track was very poorly dealt with.Totally my personal take though.

I agree with u. atlest here in kn they are equals but durin vn time nisha put viraj up in a pedestal and moreover viraj would have nerver gelled with rl the way kabir has. IMO kn being equals gives them an edge over vn. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Keep discussing...I am reading...πŸ˜† 
Working Saturday..and deadline nearing...πŸ˜† 
deek_210 thumbnail

they steal those ideas which are like kuch bhi for us.πŸ˜†

Haha maybe they want to shock us to five entertainment ;p
deek_210 thumbnail

I agree with u. atlest here in kn they are equals but durin vn time nisha put viraj up in a pedestal and moreover viraj would have nerver gelled with rl the way kabir has. IMO kn being equals gives them an edge over vn. 

Ditto.. True..bang on! Won't add more warna it ll b like "glorifying" one character over another :p 
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ bold-AH!you have bought a very good and valid point to discuss.This is where I see Ramesh never liking Viraj and Viraj always putting Dadaji over Ramesh.Even-though,Nisha is his daughter.You have said in an earlier post that, Dadaji hates to be pointed out about his messy decisions,same implies to Viraj he would hate if anyone tries to correct his wrong doings ex- Holli Fiasco.That's why they are both so much alike.Viraj never puts Ramy in his thoughts being in love with Nisha.He straight ended up with Dadaji.Whereas, Kabir can see people,he can sense wrong/right,he will analyze the situation first and get in action,just like Ramy would do.Yes,he is immature in certain aspect but he still have his heart in the right place like Ramy would do ex-Wedding.I hope I made some sense.

I'm so waiting for RAKA to bond.😊