Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

mfd bhi chala gya what will she do without vv.πŸ˜† i can bear him for the sake of her.πŸ˜‰

Clearly I am no different than Nisha when it comes to how fast I fall in love and the tragic ending of my dreamlandπŸ˜†.

MFD didn't even glance back before he went lapata. I don't think I will be able to take that from Viraj.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I can imagine Kabir disco dancing "Mil gaya...Mujhe Papa mil gaya..." πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Lmao x'D πŸ€£ omg that would b awesome.. Yes yes we want raka dance pls..CVS yeh idea b chura lo na please x'D
Raka raka all the way..
nowadays I'm rooting more for raka than nibir :p

hi 5. i am watiting for RaKa too. i want to see raka masti and raka pulling nisha's leg.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

s2 actor has to  give takkar to badolaji. i want s1 vs s2 too.πŸ˜†

More than S1 Vs S2...I think it would be VJ Vs S2...πŸ˜† 

S2 would probably be younger than S1 I feel. 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

s2 actor has to  give takkar to badolaji. i want s1 vs s2 too.πŸ˜†

What if s2 is dead? :p I mean bohot Buddha hogaya hoga na .. He's not even seen once in India. he isnt in London,is he? So maybe m guessing he's dead?
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

Clearly I am no different than Nisha when it comes to how fast I fall in love and the tragic ending of my dreamlandπŸ˜†.

MFD didn't even glance back before he went lapata. I don't think I will be able to take that from Viraj.

i am missing mfd too.πŸ˜”
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i am missing mfd too.πŸ˜”

Who's MFD BTW?
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

VJs entry can be sensed actually. Both KV mentioned VJ/mother in the past week. With FJ over...and SuLee out, we would need VJ in...Oh No! May be she is greyish too... 

I don't know how Nisha or what role Nisha is going to play. Viraj can't possibly be thinking of getting back to Nisha after knowing Kabir is innocent and it was all Sumit? Would he believe that? He has to. 

Ramesh has to have his Glucon-D ready to know KN arranged for Fake Mama and Mami for the wedding and that VJ hasn't even been informed.
[/QUOTE]

Fake mama and mami and VJ not informed about the wedding is another blow on Ramy's face.KN has digger a grave for them.VJ may not be greyish but she will certainly have reservation against Nisha and RL, could be GH too.I'm sensing that she won't be too fond of Nisha.

Viraj is in a phase he totally refused to acknowledge anything or anyone except his own delusions.VJ might be the eye opener for him.I also believed Nisha's might help him in this,but I think it's better she stays out.

facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Who's MFD BTW?

MFD is mutual fund doctor. He is the mahapurush who treated DJ, couldn't save him and then went MIAπŸ˜†. He stole Rema's and my heart with his mutual fund agent-like dialogue delivery.

Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

More than S1 Vs S2...I think it would be VJ Vs S2...πŸ˜† 

S2 would probably be younger than S1 I feel. 

i want vj vs kn too.