Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 29

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mehrana

@bold...I suppose they took the decision regarding LT track over a few days. Because with OMM knowing about Kabir and then paying US to hide it from K, it seemed like they were moving forward with the LT and OMM being the puppeteer of it.

But then they sent OMM to prison and later killed DJ making it almost seem like they wanted a clean slate for LT.

Hmmm, I suppose they were not really happy with the way LT was being written or the lack of basis for LT to have the desired impact made them change the course. It was right after DJ's death that Sumit started conveniently being everywhere to eavesdrop and get to know about everything, right?
along with that i think they wanted hatred to develop between vk. abhi its perfectly going fine. i want lt to be a big dhamaka. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Arey haan...So for the sake of Mehrana...he has to be there...πŸ˜† 

Rema...tum to predictions dena band hi karo😑. CVs always take the one which they shouldn'tπŸ˜†.

I look forward to Viraj scenes these days. Don't take that away from me!

EDIT: just noticed that the prediction was by ShwetsπŸ˜†...Shwets, how frequently does you "feelings" come true? LOL

Edited by Mehrana - 8 years ago
Originally posted by deek_210

Like baahon me darmiyan do pyaar song for KN we can have "beti k darmiyan sasur damaad mil rahe hai" In same tone doing sasurdamaad dance🀣
super. i want to see that dance. RaKa all the way πŸ€£
and in bhuddha mil gaya tune kabir singing. main dance karoon yaar mujhe papa mil gaya.🀣
Originally posted by Mehrana

Rema...tum to predictions dena band hi karo😑. CVs always take the one which they shouldn'tπŸ˜†.

I look forward to Viraj scenes these days. Don't take that away from me!

viraj mia was shweta's prediction yaar. not mine.πŸ˜†

Yes. And I feel Viraj would be MIA for sometime now. I mean, what does he have to do now? Everything is out in the open. 
[/QUOTE]

Common he has so much work to do to make Nisha happy.Oops! MISS.NISHA.To be in good books for GH.Making arrangements for his marriage with Miss.Nisha.To make Kabir look bad in front of GH and Nisha.

YES! finally one thing he did good was to say Ramesh about CM and he should leave it there.Even though,he has no right to invade the space of a married couple.He seriously needs a break.He should go to Teer-Yaatra with Dadaji to give him company.They are fond of each other.πŸ˜†

Edited by laboni11 - 8 years ago
I am still excited to know who would play VJ and S2. I want it to be really experienced actors there. 
Originally posted by Teogapi

super. i want to see that dance. RaKa all the way πŸ€£
and in bhuddha mil gaya tune kabir singing. main dance karoon yaar mujhe papa mil gaya.🀣
Lmao x'D πŸ€£ omg that would b awesome.. Yes yes we want raka dance pls..CVS yeh idea b chura lo na please x'D
Raka raka all the way..
nowadays I'm rooting more for raka than nibir :p
Originally posted by laboni11

Common he has so much work to do to make Nisha happy.Opps! MISS.NISHA.To be in good books for GH.Making arrangements for his marriage with Miss.Nisha.To make Kabir look bad in front of GH and Nisha.
YES! finally one thing he did good was to say Ramesh about CM and he should leave it there.Even though,he has no right to invade the space of a married couple.He seriously needs a break.He should go to Teer-Yaatra with Dadaji to give him company.They are fond of each other.πŸ˜†
and he needs to talk with the photo and kangan too and wonder why miss nisha is angry with him. uske bina mazaa kaise ayega?? 
dadaji would rather go on his aakhri yaathra than theerth yaathra with viraj.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by laboni11

Yes. And I feel Viraj would be MIA for sometime now. I mean, what does he have to do now? Everything is out in the open. 

Common he has so much work to do to make Nisha happy.Oops! MISS.NISHA.To be in good books for GH.Making arrangements for his marriage with Miss.Nisha.To make Kabir look bad in front of GH and Nisha.

[/QUOTE]
True that. Dadaji and Viraj can go on a yatra to come out of their delusion...πŸ˜† 

Viraj can't possibly think of still getting married to Miss Nisha. I want him to try talking to Ramesh one more time..that would be fun. Last time Ramy was lost for words. But not this time..πŸ˜† 

I still dream of Ramy to be the first guy to know about LT...Or at least see the photo in Viraj's PH.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I am still excited to know who would play VJ and S2. I want it to be really experienced actors there. 
s2 actor has to  give takkar to badolaji. i want s1 vs s2 too.πŸ˜†