Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't have any problems waiting for RaKa...but I am just asking would FJ bring that moment? Or may be when Ramesh lets Kabir go for his dream?
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Now that you mention about RaKa..when will we have that fatherly moment? 

I am inclined to say "kuch bhi" to that as well๐Ÿ˜†. CVs are quite shifty when it comes to RaKa.

Btw, do you guys feel that CVs actually wanted LT to be the first revelation but has now postponed it due to some reason? That's why they brought in FJ as an alternative to fill the drama quotient. Maybe because of unavailability of actors, not being able to cast someone for VJ, or properly building up Viraj vs Kabir...whatever the reason.

I just cannot make sense of the random ending of OMM and killing of DJ...or the randomness of Sumit's FJ plan and how it amateurishly has been executed.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

I am inclined to say "kuch bhi" to that as well๐Ÿ˜†. CVs are quite shifty when it comes to RaKa.

Btw, do you guys feel that CVs actually wanted LT to be the first revelation but has now postponed it due to some reason? That's why they brought in FJ as an alternative to fill the drama quotient. Maybe because of unavailability of actors, not being able to cast someone for VJ, or properly building up Viraj vs Kabir...whatever the reason.

I just cannot make sense of the random ending of OMM and killing of DJ...or the randomness of Sumit's FJ plan and how it amateurishly has been executed.

RaKa is definitely there. So no worries..๐Ÿ˜†

I think writers must have realised that LT so soon wouldn't make much of a difference as Kabir and Viraj haven't interacted much...or Kabir's character has been established well. Kabir-Nisha wasn't strong either. 

I don't understand why they had to get OMM arrested and sent off though? May be they wanted Viraj all alone. Kyra was sent off, and DJ was packed off permanently. 

Sumit's FJ plan hasn't been amateurish...If it was amateurish, we would have atleast understood. It seems like the FJ plan has been written by multiple people and put together...๐Ÿ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I don't have any problems waiting for RaKa...but I am just asking would FJ bring that moment? Or may be when Ramesh lets Kabir go for his dream?

kabhi bhi ho but hona chayie.๐Ÿ˜†
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As per a segment...Aneri said Dadaji has told her that if she doesn't prove Kabir innocent, he would bedakal her.

What is Dadaji's problem,man?Isn't he the one got KN married,Then what is this?Ramesh won't like this and jump on the battle field.But he is no more with GS?

According to Dadaji, Nisha is blindly trusting Kabir...I don't know what's Dadaji problem too...but Ramesh isn't going to like one bit but would be helpless. Any word from him would get RDR as reply. He isn't with GS and can't interfere too. He doesn't know the exact truth or what more KN is hiding, if any. No proof against Sumit also.

Why not any proof against Sumit?What about the CCTV?They did show last entry was deleted on precap?Hold on-Kabir gave Saurav the sim card for the door?Don't they have any system log in and out for the alarm security ?
Teogapi thumbnail

RaKa is definitely there. So no worries..๐Ÿ˜†

I think writers must have realised that LT so soon wouldn't make much of a difference as Kabir and Viraj haven't interacted much...or Kabir's character has been established well. Kabir-Nisha wasn't strong either. 

I don't understand why they had to get OMM arrested and sent off though? May be they wanted Viraj all alone. Kyra was sent off, and DJ was packed off permanently. 

Sumit's FJ plan hasn't been amateurish...If it was amateurish, we would have atleast understood. It seems like the FJ plan has been written by multiple people and put together...๐Ÿ˜†

cost cutting?? honestly i wouldhavelikedif kaira was with viraj atleast she would have been able to gude him as a friend and nsha nagpal was pretty good as kaira. dj even if he was there would not be able to do much due to his dayraa as a caretaker. 
What i dont understand was why dj was made to know about lt and then killedoff immediately. maybe they wanted omm to be out for sometime and hence staged this drama??
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Laboni Yes. Saurav swiped in and that's registered. But how Sumit entered isn't known..๐Ÿ˜• Yes...they probably would find something in CCTV footage...what if it's Saurav and not Sumit? Also..even if it's Sumit, how can they say he stole? Portion of the footage deleted can't prove Sumit is the culprit na?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema I think writers weren't happy with the way they had written LT track and hence scrapped it off. Ended all characters involved and would probably start fresh. I think they must have written LT track keeping Viraj in perspective...and now probably they want it to be centered around Kabir. 
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: laboni11

Why not any proof against Sumit?What about the CCTV?They did show last entry was deleted on precap?Hold on-Kabir gave Saurav the sim card for the door?Don't they have any system log in and out for the alarm security ?

the log in details were the reason why kabir and saurav were framed.
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now, wouldn't that make life easier for all off us and Rameshians? No matter how mistreated they are, Ramesh and Nisha still loves their family and wants to be with them. I want RN to bedakal dadaji๐Ÿ˜†.

I am not sure if I want police drama. But hey, Ramy making a heroic entry and being all "thank me later dimwits" while exposing Sumit is an incentive.๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

@ bold -OH BOY! Can't stop laughing.You girls are way too smart and intelligent.Good One,though.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ