Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

but wont ramy remembering about the bag after nauc telling him about it will be like ramy believing them only after getting the proof???  i want sukku to go and blabber everything to ramy.  he was the one who told rl about why nisha agreed for the marriage in both ritesh and kabir time.😆
have u noticed bunty ka red striped t shirt is also manhoos. he wore that during pc ab phirse during fj.🤣

With CM in his mind, Ramy won't believe anything without proof, probably even Nisha...😔 I want Lakshmi back, and him talking to her. That would give him the strength and recharge. 

Sukku should keep Ramesh in the loop. 

Haha...So Bunty in red is jinxed too..😆
Originally posted by Shwets1502

According to Dadaji, Nisha is blindly trusting Kabir...I don't know what's Dadaji problem too...but Ramesh isn't going to like one bit but would be helpless. Any word from him would get RDR as reply. He isn't with GS and can't interfere too. He doesn't know the exact truth or what more KN is hiding, if any. No proof against Sumit also.
i think dadaji's main problem is kabir being Ramy's SIL.🤣 sumit has an advantage there.😆

i think dadaji's main problem is kabir being Ramy's SIL.🤣 sumit has an advantage there.😆

Exactly. If Sumit would have been the first suspect...Things would have happened inside, in the main living room and not courtyard...😆 Kabir being Ramy's SIL is the biggest problem...😆

I thought he would have a role to play too... Seems like a random mention now, just to make Ramesh wait to go for the confrontation. 
prakash was maily there for ramesh's delay so that nisha could have an elaborate dream sequence. varna sumit ke saath chala jaata ramy and mm nisha kaise milti??😆

@Rema Actually what I want is...Dadaji gives bedakal threat...but Nisha succeeds in proving Kabir innocent...but Ramesh saying since Dadaji had no trust on KN...they wouldn't enter GH anymore...and he is leaving with his family too...😆 Kuch bhi I know..😆
super. coffee for u if that happens.😆

i dont know why but i want nisha to bebedhakaled from gf. it will actually reduce majority of her problems and along with nisha ramy and co should be bedhakaled as well. lol
i want kn to fail and dadaji carrying onhis bedhakal threat and police to come to gh for arresting kabir. then super ramy makes an entry and shows proof that sumit is the culprit and not kabir. filmy i know.😆

Now, wouldn't that make life easier for all off us and Rameshians? No matter how mistreated they are, Ramesh and Nisha still loves their family and wants to be with them. I want RN to bedakal dadaji😆.

I am not sure if I want police drama. But hey, Ramy making a heroic entry and being all "thank me later dimwits" while exposing Sumit is an incentive.😉

With CM in his mind, Ramy won't believe anything without proof, probably even Nisha...😔 I want Lakshmi back, and him talking to her. That would give him the strength and recharge. 

Sukku should keep Ramesh in the loop. 

Haha...So Bunty in red is jinxed too..😆
i think he believes kn are not behind fj but is keeping quiet coz of  lack of evidence. i would not be surprised if ramy was the one asked the cousins to go to knh to console kn.

super. coffee for u if that happens.😆

Haha...I am never going to get coffee I guess...😆

Exactly. If Sumit would have been the first suspect...Things would have happened inside, in the main living room and not courtyard...😆 Kabir being Ramy's SIL is the biggest problem...😆
abhi when sumit is proven guilty then the drama will happen in the courtyard but if kabir was proven guilty then morenand dadaji would have dhakke maarke nikalofy kabir 😆.
Originally posted by Mehrana

Now, wouldn't that make life easier for all off us and Rameshians? No matter how mistreated they are, Ramesh and Nisha still loves their family and wants to be with them. I want RN to bedakal dadaji😆.

I am not sure if I want police drama. But hey, Ramy making a heroic entry and being all "thank me later dimwits" while exposing Sumit is an incentive.😉

@bold 🤣🤣 You are too good yar...😆 

Hope we have Detective Ramy along with Dolly doing something worthwhile in GH while our Rameshians are outside searching for footages...😆