Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 24

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: laboni11

I would love to see Ramesh letting KN know that he trusts them on the FJ issue and just leave them to deal with it. Ramesh can work with Dolly, if he must, to find answers himself. But if he decides to stay out of this thing, it still works just perfectly for me.

I don't want Nisha to have the satisfaction of having her father actively on team KN. Knowing Ramesh still trusts them, and not only that, but trusts them to clear the mess would/should increase KN's guilt.

Yes. Even if Ramesh decides to keep himself away, he isn't wrong. But do you think he can keep quiet after bedakal threat from Dadaji? 

Yes. I don't want Nisha to think it's easy to convince Ramesh. I want her to struggle to get Ramesh even to talk to her.
[/QUOTE]

@ bold- what?bedakal?when?
[/QUOTE]
As per a segment...Aneri said Dadaji has told her that if she doesn't prove Kabir innocent, he would bedakal her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

Yes. Even if Ramesh decides to keep himself away, he isn't wrong. But do you think he can keep quiet after bedakal threat from Dadaji? 

Yes. I don't want Nisha to think it's easy to convince Ramesh. I want her to struggle to get Ramesh even to talk to her.

I totally forgot about the bedakal thing. I didn't watch that segment so when exactly will dadaji say it? After Nisha fails to bring expose Sumit in the mandir?

Hmmm, Ramesh will definitely not want Nisha to be 'bedakal-ed' so I guess he will start working on his own. Yes, own...please don't go to KN and make them feel that their guardian angel is here again to save their a**es. I guess this is when he will also remember bumping on Sumit and that bag. Since SuLee plan to hide the bag in a safe place, do you suppose Ramesh will see them taking carrying a bag out of the house and connect the dots?

Anyway, whatever Ramesh decides to do he will be right and will have my complete support. Not only because I am biased Ramesh fanπŸ˜†, but because he is seldom ever not right (did not like his take on Bunty-coaching classes track, but he wasn't wrong). He is THAT person who can just make everything things look up with his involvement in it. Without him, you feel helpless about any situation...lol.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mehrana

I totally forgot about the bedakal thing. I didn't watch that segment so when exactly will dadaji say it? After Nisha fails to bring expose Sumit in the mandir?

Hmmm, Ramesh will definitely not want Nisha to be 'bedakal-ed' so I guess he will start working on his own. Yes, own...please don't go to KN and make them feel that their guardian angel is here again to save their a**es. I guess this is when he will also remember bumping on Sumit and that bag. Since SuLee plan to hide the bag in a safe place, do you suppose Ramesh will see them taking carrying a bag out of the house and connect the dots?

Anyway, whatever Ramesh decides to do he will be right and will have my complete support. Not only because I am biased Ramesh fanπŸ˜†, but because he is seldom ever not right (did not like his take on Bunty-coaching classes track, but he wasn't wrong). He is THAT person who can just make everything things look up with his involvement in it. Without him, you feel helpless about any situation...lol.

The segment actually doesn't show Dadaji telling about bedakal, but Aneri said Dadaji tells that to Nisha. 

May be if Sukku shows the CCTV footage with Sumit having that bag, Ramesh might remember. First cousins and KN have to remember that they can still approach Ramesh..which they never do. I really hope Ramesh does have a hand in this FJ case solving. And I also wish Ramesh supports KN, after KN leaves and not in front of them. 

KN should miss Ramesh's support and feel bad for breaking his trust. 

@bold Ditto! That's why he goes MIA when things mess up, else things won't mess up..πŸ˜† I think its his non biased approach which makes things easy for him and others. 
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As per a segment...Aneri said Dadaji has told her that if she doesn't prove Kabir innocent, he would bedakal her.

What is Dadaji's problem,man?Isn't he the one got KN married,Then what is this?Ramesh won't like this and jump on the battle field.But he is no more with GS?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laboni11

What is Dadaji's problem,man?Isn't he the one got KN married,Then what is this?Ramesh won't like this and jump on the battle field.But he is no more with GS?

According to Dadaji, Nisha is blindly trusting Kabir...I don't know what's Dadaji problem too...but Ramesh isn't going to like one bit but would be helpless. Any word from him would get RDR as reply. He isn't with GS and can't interfere too. He doesn't know the exact truth or what more KN is hiding, if any. No proof against Sumit also.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
On a different note, Prakash (?) with whom Viren met on Kabir's bday does not have any role to play? He was a random name being thrown around? Here, I actually thought he might be connected to VJ somehow or would know Kabir.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i dont know why but i want nisha to bebedhakaled from gf. it will actually reduce majority of her problems and along with nisha ramy and co should be bedhakaled as well. lol
i want kn to fail and dadaji carrying onhis bedhakal threat and police to come to gh for arresting kabir. then super ramy makes an entry and shows proof that sumit is the culprit and not kabir. filmy i know.πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

On a different note, Prakash (?) with whom Viren met on Kabir's bday does not have any role to play? He was a random name being thrown around? Here, I actually thought he might be connected to VJ somehow or would know Kabir.

I thought he would have a role to play too... Seems like a random mention now, just to make Ramesh wait to go for the confrontation. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Rema Actually what I want is...Dadaji gives bedakal threat...but Nisha succeeds in proving Kabir innocent...but Ramesh saying since Dadaji had no trust on KN...they wouldn't enter GH anymore...and he is leaving with his family too...πŸ˜† Kuch bhi I know..πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The segment actually doesn't show Dadaji telling about bedakal, but Aneri said Dadaji tells that to Nisha. 

May be if Sukku shows the CCTV footage with Sumit having that bag, Ramesh might remember. First cousins and KN have to remember that they can still approach Ramesh..which they never do. I really hope Ramesh does have a hand in this FJ case solving. And I also wish Ramesh supports KN, after KN leaves and not in front of them. 

KN should miss Ramesh's support and feel bad for breaking his trust. 

@bold Ditto! That's why he goes MIA when things mess up, else things won't mess up..πŸ˜† I think its his non biased approach which makes things easy for him and others. 

but wont ramy remembering about the bag after nauc telling him about it will be like ramy believing them only after getting the proof???  i want sukku to go and blabber everything to ramy.  he was the one who told rl about why nisha agreed for the marriage in both ritesh and kabir time.πŸ˜†
have u noticed bunty ka red striped t shirt is also manhoos. he wore that during pc ab phirse during fj.🀣