Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 21

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I can see GF blaming Nisha for taking CM and blaming Ramesh for his parenting, but I want Ramesh to openly tell KN has ruined their lives because of them, because they looked at GKI more than these two's lives. Dadaji has to see that he cared more for family name than KNs future. 

I think Ramesh himself would leave the final call to KN, after letting them understand what they have ACTUALLY done and what they CAN do to rectify it. Nisha, at least, would want Ramesh to be in the process loop now. 

@bold 🤣🤣 I can so see just his expression conveying all this..😆 
but will ramy do that?? even if he blames gf they would be like apni galti kisi aur pe mat dalo ramesh. i think dadaji will allow dolly to make her decisions but for nisha he will take the matter in his hands but if he does something which will be against nisha's happiness in ramy's view he will surely raise his voice. meri beti has tocome back then and it will for sure. i think nisha this time wont interfere even if she does i want ramy to be stricter and say tujhe jo karna tha tune kar liya ab mujhe kuch karne de.
Originally posted by Teogapi

but will ramy do that?? even if he blames gf they would be like apni galti kisi aur pe mat dalo ramesh. i think dadaji will allow dolly to make her decisions but for nisha he will take the matter in his hands but if he does something which will be against nisha's happiness in ramy's view he will surely raise his voice. meri beti has tocome back then and it will for sure. i think nisha this time wont interfere even if she does i want ramy to be stricter and say tujhe jo karna tha tune kar liya ab mujhe kuch karne de.

If GF blames Ramesh, he would take it. Somewhere he feels he is at wrong too. But he wouldn't let Nisha's life to be ruined again. But that depends on if Nisha trusts Ramesh now or not. He would definitely go to Meri Beti mode if Dadaji takes any decision that Nisha wouldn't be happy about or is unfair for Kabir. 

Yes. Ramesh has to become more strict with Nisha, in this CM matter. He has to MAKE her understand that whatever KN has done is not as simple or easy to solve. 

@Rema
It's high time Dadaji thinks about his decisions and how he never lets anyone else have a say. If not for Ramesh, Nisha would have gotten engaged to Ritiesh and her life would have been ruined back then itself. Sumit/Leela was a bad choice. I never liked Sumit from the beginning. 

i was never impressed with SuLee too. how did dadaji did not notice leela's greedy nature before marriage ?? and he went ahead with that??? its actually shocking. I too did not like sumit. he was not brave enough to tell dolly the truth about not shifting to bangalore and was playing with DoLa both. I hated when he ran awy from the marriage. nisha kovapas laane ki kya zaroorat thi. vahin pe chod deti. 

ritesh ke bare mein toh bolo hi mat. i just cant believe that he went ahead with the engagement plan after knowing ritesh tried to get close to nisha and he knew that nisha is agreeing for the marriage just for ramy;s sake. that man did not even wish to stop the engagement even after past revelation. he would have gone ahead hadnt lakshmi been strongly against the marriage.😡

i think dadaji believed SuLee more coz doubting sulle will be like doubting his own decisions.  he was the one who chose sumit for dolly but in kabir's case it was not that. so when sumit was blamed he was like this cannot happen as i had brought the rishta and they are good people.  i think dadaji was pretty careless with his granddaughters' life.  he did not do any bg check for sumit ritesh or even kabir. and after ritesh fiasco he whould have atleast been careful. aise kaise without having a bg check or without even meeting the boy's mother he married off nisha to kabir?? he is fortunate that kabir is a good guy what if he was like sumit. given nisha's past everything would havve gone disastrous.

@ bold-
you said it,given Nisha past if Kabir was like Sumit it would be all hell break loose(I can't even imagine how would Nisha dealt with it).I was amazed he was giving marriage gyaan to dadi but fail to see the most important element of the marriage to provide.He didn't even have a second thought about doing a background check on all of them.Dolly's life is in danger only because of him.Dadaji is certainly guilty for his actions in my eyes.

i think dadaji believed SuLee more coz doubting sulle will be like doubting his own decisions.  he was the one who chose sumit for dolly but in kabir's case it was not that. so when sumit was blamed he was like this cannot happen as i had brought the rishta and they are good people.  i think dadaji was pretty careless with his granddaughters' life.  he did not do any bg check for sumit ritesh or even kabir. and after ritesh fiasco he whould have atleast been careful. aise kaise without having a bg check or without even meeting the boy's mother he married off nisha to kabir?? he is fortunate that kabir is a good guy what if he was like sumit. given nisha's past everything would havve gone disastrous.

Excellent point! At the end of the day, most of the decisions/choices that dadaji makes is to defend his previous ones.

Since he chose Sumit for Dolly, he would naturally side more with Sumit. It is painful to watch the someone like him with his ideals entertains Sumit's stay at GH as well as Leela's, Sumit's unemployment and time-pass giri. All because he is the one who brought Sumit in their life.

If anything wrong is revealed about Kabir, he would anyday blame Nisha and Ramesh's parenting for SV and bringing Kabir in their life. He wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that he forced KN into validating the marriage and did not bother being more cautious about Kabir because Nisha already was married to him. Nisha, Kabir and Ramesh are the perfect scapegoat for dadaji and his wrongdoings.

i was never impressed with SuLee too. how did dadaji did not notice leela's greedy nature before marriage ?? and he went ahead with that??? its actually shocking. I too did not like sumit. he was not brave enough to tell dolly the truth about not shifting to bangalore and was playing with DoLa both. I hated when he ran awy from the marriage. nisha kovapas laane ki kya zaroorat thi. vahin pe chod deti. 

ritesh ke bare mein toh bolo hi mat. i just cant believe that he went ahead with the engagement plan after knowing ritesh tried to get close to nisha and he knew that nisha is agreeing for the marriage just for ramy;s sake. that man did not even wish to stop the engagement even after past revelation. he would have gone ahead hadnt lakshmi been strongly against the marriage.😡

Exactly. Leela's greediness wasn't hidden and so was her taunting. No body liked it and still they all went with the marriage? Not informing about the transfer, drinking and running away from the marriage, not being strong to support Dolly in front of Leela...and also supporting Ritiesh in the kiss challenge...Sumit wasn't a good guy from the beginning. 

And Lakshmi too left the decision to Dadaji? I mean what if Dadaji hadn't stopped and got Kirti engaged? Lakshmi wouldn't have said anything? And Dadaji took away all the credit..😡 Dadaji knew RL and Nisha weren't happy with the marriage, so was Dadi...What did he think he was doing then?

If GF blames Ramesh, he would take it. Somewhere he feels he is at wrong too. But he wouldn't let Nisha's life to be ruined again. But that depends on if Nisha trusts Ramesh now or not. He would definitely go to Meri Beti mode if Dadaji takes any decision that Nisha wouldn't be happy about or is unfair for Kabir. 

Yes. Ramesh has to become more strict with Nisha, in this CM matter. He has to MAKE her understand that whatever KN has done is not as simple or easy to solve. 
he will take theblame but i want gf to blame nisha more. then ramy will erupt like a olcano. if dadaji tells kn that he was never wrong and his olx idea was correct  i want ramy to count dadaji's failures. from ritesh to sumit everything.
i want a talk between kn about why nisha hides everything form ramy. a mature talk involving rdr past etc. we never had rn talk regarding nisha's past. it is a taboo for ramy as of now where he has failed. i would like if they talk about it an nisha consoles ramy that it was not his failure. 

he will take theblame but i want gf to blame nisha more. then ramy will erupt like a olcano. if dadaji tells kn that he was never wrong and his olx idea was correct  i want ramy to count dadaji's failures. from ritesh to sumit everything.
i want a talk between kn about why nisha hides everything form ramy. a mature talk involving rdr past etc. we never had rn talk regarding nisha's past. it is a taboo for ramy as of now where he has failed. i would like if they talk about it an nisha consoles ramy that it was not his failure. 

Ramy in volcano mode is needed. (Eat more vicks and get ready Ramy..😆) But it all depends on Dadaji's take on CM now. Who knows with Sumit's BP, he goes into guilty mode and accepts his decisions have always been wrong? 

I wish Ramesh had told Nisha at the door scene that he has failed as a father. That would have hit Nisha more. I want RN bond to become more stronger after this with Nisha trusting and sharing everything with Ramesh. 
Originally posted by laboni11

i think dadaji believed SuLee more coz doubting sulle will be like doubting his own decisions.  he was the one who chose sumit for dolly but in kabir's case it was not that. so when sumit was blamed he was like this cannot happen as i had brought the rishta and they are good people.  i think dadaji was pretty careless with his granddaughters' life.  he did not do any bg check for sumit ritesh or even kabir. and after ritesh fiasco he whould have atleast been careful. aise kaise without having a bg check or without even meeting the boy's mother he married off nisha to kabir?? he is fortunate that kabir is a good guy what if he was like sumit. given nisha's past everything would havve gone disastrous.[/QUOTE]

@ bold-
you said it,given Nisha past if Kabir was like Sumit it would be all hell break loose(I can't even imagine how would Nisha dealt with it).I was amazed he was giving marriage gyaan to dadi but fail to see the most important element of the marriage to provide.He didn't even have a second thought about doing a background check on all of them.Dolly's life is in danger only because of him.Dadaji is certainly guilty for his actions in my eyes.
[/QUOTE]he just acts on insticts impulsively in my pov. i think he has not experienced failures and if he had no one made him realise that it was his mistake. it was easy for him and he has not seen the real world till now. he is in the older era where people were genuine and he believes that its still the same.
actually i want someone to make dadaji realise that sumit was his choice and it failed because of his carelessness. but no one would do that.
Originally posted by Mehrana

Excellent point! At the end of the day, most of the decisions/choices that dadaji makes is to defend his previous ones.

Since he chose Sumit for Dolly, he would naturally side more with Sumit. It is painful to watch the someone like him with his ideals entertains Sumit's stay at GH as well as Leela's, Sumit's unemployment and time-pass giri. All because he is the one who brought Sumit in their life.

If anything wrong is revealed about Kabir, he would anyday blame Nisha and Ramesh's parenting for SV and bringing Kabir in their life. He wouldn't even acknowledge the fact that he forced KN into validating the marriage and did not bother being more cautious about Kabir because Nisha already was married to him. Nisha, Kabir and Ramesh are the perfect scapegoat for dadaji and his wrongdoings.

ramesh did not raise his voice for himself but if kn are made the scape goat he will definitely defend them. abhi he is too confused and shocked.
i just cant believe that dadaji was ready to stop the marriage for non veg but was happily ignoring leela's behavior and taunts to the family. and where is mr. Leela sumit's father(naam nahi pata).  he seemed pretty sensible. he even forced leela to stop badmouthing gf. sumit ke papa has to be involved now and he seemed to be having a good rapport with dolly too.