Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_lady thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah Dolly might just opt out of the LS for her parents. Which is sad, especially if the spoiler about Dada Ji ready to support her in whatever decision she takes is true. Could it maybe be Nisha who fights for Dolly to get LS? But I suppose it wouldn't make sense if Dolly doesn't want it. Tbh -- I really want Leela to get arrested. I have a feeling she'll go scot-free and it's making me really angry. I want her to be jailed. There's literally nothing redeemable about Leela. 

Do you think it would be possible to get friction between V2 over Dolly LS? Like Vimla saying go for it and Viren against it? And the Viren convo was so indicate of the differences between Viren and Ramesh. Viren is all about samaj whereas Ramesh can care less about them. 

And the Nisha-Kabir-Viraj scene was done very well. Kudos to all actors! 

Sidenote- that end KN scene was the cutest. Seriously. I absolutely love the way Kabir continually uplifts Nisha and her confidence. She was so touched when Kabir said he must;ve done something good to get someone like her. That was wonderful. And their hug at the end was adorable. 

And the cousins! Glad to see them getting involved. although Bunty invvolement is kinda weird, he's really young. How wonderful would it have been to see Sukku-Jwala-Bunty supporting KN and Umesh-Kirti-Dolly supporting Sumit? 

Anyways, tbh I kinda like that Dolly isn't really suspicious on Sumit being behind the jewelry. It makes sense to me. She's lived with the guy for a while. He's been okay to her and beginning to be abusive. but that still does not necessarily mean he'd cheat her entire family. Sumit bp will be amazing. I'm so excited to see the dumbstruck and shocked faces of the elder GF.  
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Good Morning guys...😊
Leela has to be arrested and V2 have to feel bad for trusting SuLee more than their daughter. And just for that reason and comparison, I want a moment where Ramesh tells the entire family that he is on KNs side and trusts them. 

I think even if Sumit is found in the CCTV footage, nothing can be proved. He has to be caught red handed with the jewels. How is Nisha going to know Sumit is hiding the jewels in the mandir? Is Sumit going to give a false trail on his own, or succeed in transferring the jewels from the mandir at the last moment?

And how can 1 hour of footage be taken off? That can only mean, the security agency has helped Sumit. Wouldn't questioning them give away Sumit? 
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Good Morning guys...😊

Leela has to be arrested and V2 have to feel bad for trusting SuLee more than their daughter. And just for that reason and comparison, I want a moment where Ramesh tells the entire family that he is on KNs side and trusts them. 

I think even if Sumit is found in the CCTV footage, nothing can be proved. He has to be caught red handed with the jewels. How is Nisha going to know Sumit is hiding the jewels in the mandir? Is Sumit going to givers a false trail on his own, or succeed in transferring the jewels from the mandir at the last moment?

And how can 1 hour of footage be taken off? That can only mean, the security agency has helped Sumit. Wouldn't questioning them give away Sumit? 

Pls don't speak logically.  CVS r not gonna make them qstn security for sure :p the CCTV thing like sm1 else said dtgey cudve checked the perfume wala incident time too na..
Maybe they r just doing natak abt jewels in mandir they want leela to check original place that's y? BT in OLV nishu was qstng dolly abt her support to sumit n asking Di u know anything abt jewels? N she was crying too so don't know if natak or not
Yeah I too want ramy to support them openly though looks difficult :(
N I want viren realising his mistake too abt samaj thing..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Pls don't speak logically.  CVS r not gonna make them qstn security for sure :p the CCTV thing like sm1 else said dtgey cudve checked the perfume wala incident time too na..
Maybe they r just doing natak abt jewels in mandir they want leela to check original place that's y? BT in OLV nishu was qstng dolly abt her support to sumit n asking Di u know anything abt jewels? N she was crying too so don't know if natak or not
Yeah I too want ramy to support them openly though looks difficult :(
N I want viren realising his mistake too abt samaj thing..

I think mandir thing can't be a naatak but a genuine failure. Nisha was crying badly, also bedakal threat would come in then I feel. SuLee would become overconfident, or may be after this Ramy would remember the bang and would enter the planning also? 

I think they would need footage of Sumit switching jewels. Any other footage can't be taken as evidence by senior GF. But Sumit with bag near warehouse can make Ramy remember the bang. 

It does look difficult that Ramesh would support KN openly. But who knows, the bedakal threat would get him speaking? May be he speaks after KN leaves? 

Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Somehow the star of Sumit's BP would be Ramesh and Dolly..inspite of all efforts by team cousins.

Should Rupan not be suspicious or is she that dumb?

V2 rift would be really great to see, but they need to go into a huge remorse for the horror they are pushing thru dolly in the name of samaj. I want them to promise later ki at this point onwarda her happiness would be their priority.

This CID drama seems would be stretched and then seems an upcoming DoSa wedding coming up, with KN trying to bring them together spoiler.

TBH the huge loopholes with regard to timelines that NAUC has everytime is a huge turn off. Birthday is over and yet both were speaking about bday spoilt and not spoilt. All confrontation happen early morning and by the time they reach home its night.Why cant they justify timeline properly...everytime goofups!!!

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aditi

Somehow the star of Sumit's BP would be Ramesh and Dolly..inspite of all efforts by team cousins.

V2 rift would be really great to see, but they need to go into a huge remorse for the horror they are pushing thru dolly in the name of samaj. I want them to promise later ki at this point onwarda her happiness would be their priority.

This CID drama seems would be stretched and then seems an upcoming DoSa wedding coming up, with KN trying to bring them together spoiler.

TBH the huge loopholes with regard to timelines that NAUC has everytime is a huge turn off. Birthday is over and yet both were speaking about bday spoilt and not spoilt. All confrontation happen early morning and by the time they reach home its night.Why cant they justify timeline properly...everytime goofups!!!

@bold I wish. But I feel it would be KN, but after Ramesh lends his support to them. Just like cousins came in, Ramesh might come in. 

As Rema said few days back, I would love if Ramesh and Dolly had planned something. At least Dolly can tell her problems to RL, as she always used to do. I miss Lakshmi. 

DoSa wedding is a HUGE NO from my side NOW. Dolly's marriage would have just broken. She have to get LS to get married to Saurav, and that should take more than 6 months for sure. Also, Dolly has no feelings for Saurav. 

Mention of birthday was actually irritating when it was clearly shown the birthday was over. 
deek_210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Aditi

TBH the huge loopholes with regard to timelines that NAUC has everytime is a huge turn off. Birthday is over and yet both were speaking about bday spoilt and not spoilt. All confrontationhappen early morning and by the time they reach home its night.Why cant they justify timeline properly...everytime goofups!!!

UOTE]
@bold are I told na gola khaane gaye the  :p n that's how vv overheard abt fj problem warna how he knows when aman just disconnected d phone :p bloopers ki dukaan h nauc
@underline ..I think kB was refering to d fact that his bday brings a bad news n DAT happened na ramy got go knw abt cm n sumit did chori(bday ke din) coz of which gf is affected n nisha said she won't let it b bad in the sense she ll rectify the problem n not let his bday b reason of sadness.. Do I make sense? :p I don't know how to explain but I got what she was saying there

I really hope dolly only does his bp ..I want tha
Shwets1502 thumbnail
I was wondering...Nisha blasted VV for telling CM truth to Ramesh. I somehow didn't find that good. I mean...so Nisha wanted to keep CM under wraps, or didn't want VV to tell Ramesh? In a way, hasn't VV helped Nisha in breaking CM to Ramesh? She would have never done that on her own.
deek_210 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I was wondering...Nisha blasted VV for telling CM truth to Ramesh. I somehow didn't find that good. I mean...so Nisha wanted to keep CM under wraps, or didn't want VV to tell Ramesh? In a way, hasn't VV helped Nisha in breaking CM to Ramesh? She would have never done that on her own.

Bit that's for the viewers he has helped na not nisha :p
I mean nisha would obvio think he said in a wrong tone/way coz now she knows sumraj r involved in fj since he's land lord n of course she didn't want truth out coz she was hoping to give her marriage a chance by proposing kabir. So for her in her POV he just ruined everything
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Bit that's for the viewers he has helped na not nisha :p
I mean nisha would obvio think he said in a wrong tone/way coz now she knows sumraj r involved in fj since he's land lord n of course she didn't want truth out coz she was hoping to give her marriage a chance by proposing kabir. So for her in her POV he just ruined everything

But Ramesh didn't tell Nisha in any way that seemed that he is under a MU. He just asked if her marriage is CM, which it is. Also, her wanting to give her marriage a chance doesn't take away the fact that she indeed has lied and betrayed her parents na? Anyday which this truth had come out, Ramesh would have reacted in the same way. 

Also, I think Sumit telling the entire family has ruined everything, not Viraj telling Ramesh. But yes, Nisha thinks VV and Sumit are in this together and hence she mentioned that. I get it.