Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
loved today's kabir-nisha moments
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Teogapi

i loved his holi expressions. mazaa bola sazaa nahi.๐Ÿคฃ

Haha...That was a fun episode. But talking about holi episode and not the evil laugh of Ramesh after dropping the colors on Dadaji? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

I love the episode...Especially the end where the entire family have fun singing.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mehrana

I just watched the scene where Nisha hugs Kabir and begs him to stop this, and am wondering that by not using a panic attack track CVs are really losing on some possible interactions between KN which could have been very amazing. Kabir's worried expression was just ๐Ÿ‘.

Now I am even more sad that panic attack has been left forgotten.

which panic attack?
kb was amazing today...from his anger to his worried expression that nisha broke down...everythign
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

I just watched the scene where Nisha hugs Kabir and begs him to stop this, and am wondering that by not using a panic attack track CVs are really losing on some possible interactions between KN which could have been very amazing. Kabir's worried expression was just ๐Ÿ‘.

Now I am even more sad that panic attack has been left forgotten.

panic attack would have  been a superb scene yaar. rnk would have been suoerb there. they left out such a golden scene. shaa.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo..leaving now. See you all tomorrow...good night!
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

which panic attack?
kb was amazing today...from his anger to his worried expression that nisha broke down...everythign

nisha's panic attack when she gets too close to boys. see sukku bday party ka next day wala scene. 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

which panic attack?

We speculated that Nisha would probably have panic attacks post-marriage due to her past (almost being molested), after Nisha started reacting negatively to Kabir's touches. And hence Kabir would come to know the incident and we could have gotten some nice KN moments over it (we of course included RaKa in this as well๐Ÿ˜†).

But our prediction/hope never came true. So that's what I am talking about. Seems like Nisha has completely forgotten about the almost molestation, and how it has dominated her decisions and choices.

EDIT: Yeah, Kabir was excellent in that scene. Actually the entire last part with Kabir vs Viraj and everything was good, because the trio (Aneri, Mishkat and Taher) acted really well in the scene. Mishkat was spot on! Loved loved loved the KN part
Edited by Mehrana - 8 years ago
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nisha's panic attack when she gets too close to boys. see sukku bday party ka next day wala scene. 

ohh...u mean coz of pilani and all that...i think they should hav shown that weeks ago...by now we have seen too many nibir close scenes for them to show that.

may be later when nibir get together and they show them getting intimate , then maybe they can bring that up...Cvs missed a chance but i hope they wont forget abt it
deek_210 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

mujhe bhi gola wale ka adess do yaar. its too hot here.๐Ÿ˜†

Film city,bhayander .Mumbai
Fir andar aap dhund Lena :p
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
The entire last segment from the point Nisha breaks down under duress of entire day's stress and Kabir forgetting everything all anger and all his thoughts vanished away on seeing her breakdown. The way they seeked comfort from each.other through hugs trying to push through all negativity and embracing the happiness and comfort they bring to each other. They are literally unique in terms of any couple I have ever seen on TV.

The cousins hug was a blissful scene, the way they lent their support esp sukku speaking while hugging was heart touching. I have always loved Sukku's protective brother act and how he is ready to do anything when his loved ones are in danger...he is in someways little yet to develop but a reflection of Ramesh.

The contrast between V2 and RL was beautifully shown but the worse reality V2 represents 95% of population while RL is 5%or less...Felt literally sympathetic towards Dolly and angry at V2 and can foresee another heart attack drama coming soon.

P.S. Everybody in here are such an early sleeper!!!...itni jaldi :O