Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 12

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Teogapi

in umt seg aneri said dadaji woud oust nisha from the house if kabir is proven guilty.
which segment is this. i think i missed it.

bechare were working ot yaar. i found moha's expressions funny there too.🤣

Mohan's expression are the same all the time...😆😆 

Yeah..they must have been sleeping and working at the same time...😆 And we have seen how family scenes take a LONG time to shoot.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Only then Rupan would go for help to Ramy...😆 Please Ramesh...take Mohan's blame on you..😡😆 And Ramesh would be RDR...😆 Rehne De Rupan Bhabhi...😆
maybe sumit should chura money from the galla and frame mohan.😆

but if asked specifically then she would have told the truth and then shewould have said. isse kya prove hota hai.😆

And Leela would never allow her bags to be checked and would bring in some other truth...If any..and change the topic.
I just watched the scene where Nisha hugs Kabir and begs him to stop this, and am wondering that by not using a panic attack track CVs are really losing on some possible interactions between KN which could have been very amazing. Kabir's worried expression was just 👏.

Now I am even more sad that panic attack has been left forgotten.

dadaji and dolly were sitting in the bg too.😆

Actually I think they would be standing...😆 But they weren't in the frame for that shot nd hence sitting. 

Nisha opened with super expectations with Moren and Ramesh looking on...I think Nisha genuinely thought the jewels were there. 

maybe sumit should chura money from the galla and frame mohan.😆

Or Rupan would know Sumit abusing Dolly and would change her mind? She did seem genuinely concerned about Dolly. 

I miss Lakshmi. Dolly would have gone directly to her. 
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

which segment is this. i think i missed it.
mandir box one
Originally posted by Mehrana

I just watched the scene where Nisha hugs Kabir and begs him to stop this, and am wondering that by not using a panic attack track CVs are really losing on some possible interactions between KN which could have been very amazing. Kabir's worried expression was just 👏.

Now I am even more sad that panic attack has been left forgotten.

Time for us to forget panic attacks too...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Mohan's expression are the same all the time...😆😆 

Yeah..they must have been sleeping and working at the same time...😆 And we have seen how family scenes take a LONG time to shoot.
i loved his holi expressions. mazaa bola sazaa nahi.🤣