Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Mohan should get arrested for that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But police would enter GH and ask Mohan for Mohan...🀣 Vasmol ne kiya kamaal...🀣

mohan kyun???πŸ˜•
vasmol mohan was looking funny.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
can some1 tell me whats bedakal threat?πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehrana

@bold..."DOUBLE" KYAAA??? Please don't tell me anything else about that sceneπŸ˜†...I don't think I can take anymore bad news...

Viraj asking Nisha to think about her family was so hypocritical. After the tamasha he did at her wedding, going behind her back with the land deal, etc...really? Anyway, for Viraj's sake, I would like to believe he genuinely meant it and has taken a lesson from the wedding tamasha.

See...this is why I want Ramesh in the loop, to make Viren understand that TRUST your kids...
But when I said this to my mom, she said...Ramesh over trusts his kids...πŸ˜† Ab kya boloon...πŸ˜†

Viraj wanted to genuinely help, no doubt. But he has to understand...I mean really understand what the other side wants. After wedding tamasha, he hasn't even apologised to GF or Ramesh, upar se he asked Ramesh for Nisha's hand, without even having a word with Nisha (Good...Ramesh at least came to know)
Teogapi thumbnail

In the segment...in a scene where Nisha is crying, we have Ramesh in the back sad/in tears also...It's either Ramesh or Vivek being sleepy...I don't know...πŸ˜† 

bechare were working ot yaar. i found moha's expressions funny there too.🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soooperfan

must have been sleepy...they have been shooting a bit non stop...
so wonder sooo many bloopers and big mashups...
is the strike off or on?

Strike is off. 

Even I thought so...But he seemed to be in the frame, but moved away...But yes..he didn't look like he was acting...πŸ˜† I think that was the 5.30am shoot. 
Teogapi thumbnail

So what? would have been Leela's question. And Vimla..she would have palti maarified. But yes...when the bag comes into the loop, Ramesh might also come in. 

He plugs in and switches it on...but is called immediately and hence takes it off charge...πŸ˜†

but if asked specifically then she would have told the truth and then shewould have said. isse kya prove hota hai.πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teogapi

mohan kyun???πŸ˜•

vasmol mohan was looking funny.

Only then Rupan would go for help to Ramy...πŸ˜† Please Ramesh...take Mohan's blame on you..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† And Ramesh would be RDR...πŸ˜† Rehne De Rupan Bhabhi...πŸ˜†
Edited by Shwets1502 - 8 years ago
Teogapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

in umt seg aneri said dadaji woud oust nisha from the house if kabir is proven guilty.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

Aneri said  in that segment that Dadaji has said he would bedakal Nisha if she doesn't prove Kabir innocent.
Teogapi thumbnail

Strike is off. 

Even I thought so...But he seemed to be in the frame, but moved away...But yes..he didn't look like he was acting...πŸ˜† I think that was the 5.30am shoot. 

dadaji and dolly were sitting in the bg too.πŸ˜†