Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

bechara ramy. he needs recharge. πŸ˜†

He should be recharged and left idle...πŸ˜† That's what is happening. Also...imagine if Ramesh is already in action, and has lent his support to KN...things would have been smooth then.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

they are just chorying chutku ideas mainly the blah ones. ache wale chod diye.πŸ˜†

coffee for u if that happens. i want rdr and gt to come together for chuha bp.

Mohan should get arrested for that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But police would enter GH and ask Mohan for Mohan...🀣 Vasmol ne kiya kamaal...🀣
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

He should be recharged and left idle...πŸ˜† That's what is happening. Also...imagine if Ramesh is already in action, and has lent his support to KN...things would have been smooth then.

when i saw a hand on nishu'a head, ramy was the 1st think that came into my mind but then it turned out to be cousins
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

May be Ramy does remain silent as he still doesn't know what to do...Then Sukku might tell about the bag..and he remembers the banging and gets confirmation that Kabir isn't at fault and supports them? 

I somehow felt, when Kabir said no one has supported him like Nisha...I felt soon Ramesh would also be on his side. Fingers crossed. 

ramy will be in the loop for sure and he will work ot after bedhakal threat.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

behchara. charge ke liye plug in toh kar diya but switch on karna bhool gaye.πŸ˜†
there would be no drama. ramy would have told the bang incident and ask vimla about the bag too. sumit would have been trapped then.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

when i saw a hand on nishu'a head, ramy was the 1st think that came into my mind but then it turned out to be cousins

I wished it was Ramy too...But it would have been too obvious and the huge confrontation scene would go meaningless.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

ramy will be in the loop for sure and he will work ot after bedhakal threat.

In the segment...in a scene where Nisha is crying, we have Ramesh in the back sad/in tears also...It's either Ramesh or Vivek being sleepy...I don't know...πŸ˜† 
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Viren forces Dolly to tell sorry and also tells Leela that he has made some punya to have her as Dolly's saas...😑 

I really wish there is Viren Vs Ramy here...or a similar situation where Ramesh actually supports Nisha, in front of the family and Viren feels guilty. 

Aman has been quite irritating for a long time now. She is always Viraj Bhai jaapping. 

One thing I didn't like about Viraj today was him asking Nisha to think about her family...Excuse me? 

Bunty is also a cousin na...and he must be having summer holidays now.

@bold..."DOUBLE" KYAAA??? Please don't tell me anything else about that sceneπŸ˜†...I don't think I can take anymore bad news...

Viraj asking Nisha to think about her family was so hypocritical. After the tamasha he did at her wedding, going behind her back with the land deal, etc...really? Anyway, for Viraj's sake, I would like to believe he genuinely meant it and has taken a lesson from the wedding tamasha.

Shwets1502 thumbnail

behchara. charge ke liye plug in toh kar diya but switch on karna bhool gaye.πŸ˜†

there would be no drama. ramy would have told the bang incident and ask vimla about the bag too. sumit would have been trapped then.

So what? would have been Leela's question. And Vimla..she would have palti maarified. But yes...when the bag comes into the loop, Ramesh might also come in. 

He plugs in and switches it on...but is called immediately and hence takes it off charge...πŸ˜†
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
must have been sleepy...they have been shooting a bit non stop...
so wonder sooo many bloopers and big mashups...
is the strike off or on?

In the segment...in a scene where Nisha is crying, we have Ramesh in the back sad/in tears also...It's either Ramesh or Vivek being sleepy...I don't know...πŸ˜†