Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
2day epi is super😊.i think soon kabir fall for nishaπŸ˜†tfs Edited by gardenteddy - 8 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

what if dolly siding sumit is cousins planning?

I don't think so. From today's episode she is determined to keep her parents happy by being with Sumit. She could be acting, but it definitely doesn't seem to be cousins plan.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehrana

🀣🀣🀣

Yeah, gola selling is probably his side business. At night he cooks for Viraj. That explains why Viraj hasn't contacted Kaira to come back yet.

haan kaira sirf apple deti hai and this one makes golas.  πŸ€£
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Ramesh probably went to meet the Sheks for counseling session, he needs a respite from all the drama. Or maybe he went to mutual fund doc to give him something so that he has amnesia.

Or he took a sleeping pill and went to sleep to rest his mind...πŸ˜† Or has gone to pick up Lakshmi...or has gone to the trip itself to drag Lakshmi back? Or has gone in search of Dadi...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But I think Shekhs would be a better option...But he would find OMM there and his BP would increase na? πŸ˜†
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

At the end of the episode...we are left with nothing...πŸ˜†

Dolly's part was the progress/change. Hope she doesn't change her stance. But she doesn't suspect Sumit of the golmaal right? So she genuinely sides Sumit then? 

That's the last thing I wanna see Dolly do. Why would she side with Sumit. She seemed reluctant to believe that Kabir is behind FJ, and has seen how chameleon-ish SuLee are. After all this, and the abuse...she should not side with Sumit on any matter.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

just saw the precap. cvsne mera idea phir se churaya. samene wale warehouse ka camera wala idea.😑

Haha...Congrats...πŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

According to articles, Sumit changes the location of RJ from mandir to somewhere at the last moment.

but articles are mere speculation na??? pata nahi. we might have dolly vs nisha too tomorrow.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

That's the last thing I wanna see Dolly do. Why would she side with Sumit. She seemed reluctant to believe that Kabir is behind FJ, and has seen how chameleon-ish SuLee are. After all this, and the abuse...she should not side with Sumit on any matter.

Yes...but what about V2. When KN accuse Sumit...as adarsh patni, V2 would want Dolly to side Sumit like Nisha sides Kabir? 

Does Dolly believe SuLee is behind the fraud? I don't think so. Neither does she believe Kabir could have.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Teogapi

but articles are mere speculation na??? pata nahi. we might have dolly vs nisha too tomorrow.

Articles have kind of been right till now. So Nisha seemed to be crying genuinely...and probably we still have the bedakal line from Dadaji yet...So mandir box scene seems genuine then..and Nisha fails there. 
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think so. From today's episode she is determined to keep her parents happy by being with Sumit. She could be acting, but it definitely doesn't seem to be cousins plan.

or maybe she genuinely supports him and that when she comes to know that he did everything.

btw did any1 think it was wierd that vsr's name was still saved as viraj bhai on aman's phone?