Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

maybe the golawala is viraj's spy?? maybe thats why he does kanjoosi?? kyunki pagar nahi mila like ram singh.🀣

🀣🀣🀣

Yeah, gola selling is probably his side business. At night he cooks for Viraj. That explains why Viraj hasn't contacted Kaira to come back yet.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehrana

KYAA??? Dolly said sorry? Since I fast forwarded most things, I didn't see that bit. Arghh, now I am even angrier. Yeah, SuLee bindaas room mein baithke they are deciding which evil laugh to make their trademark laugh and there all the dhakkans are crying and what not.

I don't understand the reason for AmanπŸ˜†. She makes no sense to me. The more I see of her, the more I dislike her.

Exactly! Nisha was very clear about wanting Viraj away. Viraj was being overbearing. Till now he had been stalkerish and often invaded her personal space, but at least you could tolerate his behaviour for the way Nisha behaved with him. Today, he just...I can't even...

Bottom line is, I am so so so mad with SuLee, V2 and VV today. Like hulk-mad!

Last part was the saving grace. It was very endearing...The precap though...I find Bunty's presence in this matter quite unrealistic and hence funny.

Viren forces Dolly to tell sorry and also tells Leela that he has made some punya to have her as Dolly's saas...😑 

I really wish there is Viren Vs Ramy here...or a similar situation where Ramesh actually supports Nisha, in front of the family and Viren feels guilty. 

Aman has been quite irritating for a long time now. She is always Viraj Bhai jaapping. 

One thing I didn't like about Viraj today was him asking Nisha to think about her family...Excuse me? 

Bunty is also a cousin na...and he must be having summer holidays now.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lgr007

Aaj bechara ko rest Diya Gaya tha...kasi Ki vajah se

Not just today, but from yesterday. He didn't tell a word na...Just expressions..πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

i saw the segment but never knew that bo was from a mandir...which mandir?

The mandir at home.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

[

I have to have it because of the constant cough now... 

May be Ramesh is taking treatment for that...πŸ˜†

try ginger tea and inji kashayam it works.
 cough ke liye keep a black peper in your mouth. dont bite it. it works for me.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i think mandir scene was there to find out the location. if they confidently say rj is in mandir then sulee will check in the real place na ya phir sulee will laugh at nisha's bewakoofi and they will get another lead???πŸ˜•

According to articles, Sumit changes the location of RJ from mandir to somewhere at the last moment.
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Mom asking why does Ramesh go MIA at crucial times...He isn't wth KN or with Dolly...πŸ˜†

Ramesh probably went to meet the Sheks for counseling session, he needs a respite from all the drama. Or maybe he went to mutual fund doc to give him something so that he has amnesia.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ghar ka mandir. pooja room.

ohhhπŸ˜³πŸ˜†...i thought somewhere elseπŸ˜†
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
just saw the precap. cvsne mera idea phir se churaya. samene wale warehouse ka camera wala idea.😑
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Maybe helps in tracing the bag?

Btw, are you guys saying that Mandir box thing can be a drama staged by cousins so that SuLee themselves come out to take it and are then caught?

I think the banging scene would be for Ramesh to go and support KN I feel. Nothing more than that or may be KN and cousins share what they have found. 

May be...So after the mandir box scene...cousins keep an eye on SuLee and catch them red handed when they transit the jewels? 

But I don't know...CCTV seems to be the idea for now...