Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Teogapi

it was cute but i was thinking another thing. itni garmi hai and knhmein ac bhi nahi hai. hug se aur garmi nahi lagegi??πŸ˜†

Dono ko garmi bahut pasand hai πŸ˜†
facepalm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

That evil laugh was hilarious yar...🀣 But V2 falling for SuLee's act was so bad. Felt so bad for Dolly when she had to tell Sorry. I wish V2 were more supportive. 

I don't understand the reason for Viraj-Aman scene. 

What I don't understand is why Viraj had to force himself when Nisha clearly shows she doesn't want him in his life. 

Last part was really nice.

KYAA??? Dolly said sorry? Since I fast forwarded most things, I didn't see that bit. Arghh, now I am even angrier. Yeah, SuLee bindaas room mein baithke they are deciding which evil laugh to make their trademark laugh and there all the dhakkans are crying and what not.

I don't understand the reason for AmanπŸ˜†. She makes no sense to me. The more I see of her, the more I dislike her.

Exactly! Nisha was very clear about wanting Viraj away. Viraj was being overbearing. Till now he had been stalkerish and often invaded her personal space, but at least you could tolerate his behaviour for the way Nisha behaved with him. Today, he just...I can't even...

Bottom line is, I am so so so mad with SuLee, V2 and VV today. Like hulk-mad!

Last part was the saving grace. It was very endearing...The precap though...I find Bunty's presence in this matter quite unrealistic and hence funny.
Teogapi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deek_210

Yeh type ki garmi se dono me se kisi ko aitraaz nhi hoga :p waise b gola khaake aaye h..they must n fine :p

mujhe bhi gola wale ka adess do yaar. its too hot here.πŸ˜†
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have to have it because of the constant cough now...

May be Ramesh is taking treatment for that...πŸ˜†

Aaj bechara ko rest Diya Gaya tha...kasi Ki vajah se
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
At the end of the episode...we are left with nothing...πŸ˜†
Dolly's part was the progress/change. Hope she doesn't change her stance. But she doesn't suspect Sumit of the golmaal right? So she genuinely sides Sumit then? 
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There was a segment na...Nisha telling Sumit has kept jewels in box in mandir and searches it and finds nothing. Lot of articles also based on that.

i saw the segment but never knew that bo was from a mandir...which mandir?
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

Maybe they see Sumit with that bag. Mandir scene could be from some other lead. Hit and miss toh hoga hi πŸ˜†

Maybe then someone tells Ramesh about the bag and he recalls the bumping incident.

i think mandir scene was there to find out the location. if they confidently say rj is in mandir then sulee will check in the real place na ya phir sulee will laugh at nisha's bewakoofi and they will get another lead???πŸ˜•
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@bold That's a possibility...but what use would be that? Ramesh confirming Sumit is the culprit? 

Maybe helps in tracing the bag?

Btw, are you guys saying that Mandir box thing can be a drama staged by cousins so that SuLee themselves come out to take it and are then caught?
Teogapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lekha.Mayur4eva

i saw the segment but never knew that bo was from a mandir...which mandir?

ghar ka mandir. pooja room.
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

At the end of the episode...we are left with nothing...πŸ˜†

Dolly's part was the progress/change. Hope she doesn't change her stance. But she doesn't suspect Sumit of the golmaal right? So she genuinely sides Sumit then? 

what if dolly siding sumit is cousins planning?