Moments of the day - 8/5 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by lgr007

K shweta dii don't kill me for fan girling ...but today's nibir moments were my fav scene of them...it was so awww...loved evry moment of it...today I realized why I love them too much...
And the cousins joining in the hug was ...i don't know wat to say my fav moments
it was cute but i was thinking another thing. itni garmi hai and knhmein ac bhi nahi hai. hug se aur garmi nahi lagegi?? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

So mandir box is a drama? 😕 Or they find only Saurav in the footage and not Sumit? 

Articles have been mostly right till now na? 

can someone tell me whats the mandir box drama?😕
Originally posted by Mehrana

😆 Yehi hua hoga! pakka!

And I suppose they also discussed the FJ drama while having gola; Viraj's lives nearby, right? So when he started from his home, he must have spotted KN and overheard their convo. That's how he came to know about FJ as well and things aggravating so much at GH.

Loopholes in writing...😆 
Originally posted by Lekha.Mayur4eva

can someone tell me whats the mandir box drama?😕

There was a segment na...Nisha telling Sumit has kept jewels in box in mandir and searches it and finds nothing. Lot of articles also based on that.
Originally posted by Mehrana

😆 Yehi hua hoga! pakka!

And I suppose they also discussed the FJ drama while having gola; Viraj's lives nearby, right? So when he started from his home, he must have spotted KN and overheard their convo. That's how he came to know about FJ as well and things aggravating so much at GH.
maybe the golawala is viraj's spy?? maybe thats why he does kanjoosi?? kyunki pagar nahi mila like ram singh.🤣
Originally posted by Teogapi

it was cute but i was thinking another thing. itni garmi hai and knhmein ac bhi nahi hai. hug se aur garmi nahi lagegi?? ðŸ˜†
Yeh type ki garmi se dono me se kisi ko aitraaz nhi hoga :p waise b gola khaake aaye h..they must n fine :p

So mandir box is a drama? 😕 Or they find only Saurav in the footage and not Sumit? 

Articles have been mostly right till now na? 

Maybe they see Sumit with that bag. Mandir scene could be from some other lead. Hit and miss toh hoga hi ðŸ˜†

Maybe then someone tells Ramesh about the bag and he recalls the bumping incident.
Originally posted by -SH-

Maybe they see Sumit with that bag. Mandir scene could be from some other lead. Hit and miss toh hoga hi ðŸ˜†

Maybe then someone tells Ramesh about the bag and he recalls the bumping incident.

@bold That's a possibility...but what use would be that? Ramesh confirming Sumit is the culprit? 

Let Ramy come back first...😆 May be he has got a sour throat after confrontation and hence no dialogues at all...😆 

I seriously don't understand the bang scene with Sumit now..😕
ramy vicks ki goli lo khich khich door karo.
Originally posted by Teogapi

ramy vicks ki goli lo khich khich door karo.

I have to have it because of the constant cough now... 

May be Ramesh is taking treatment for that...😆